Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

a TORTOISE PACE will WIN the CHASE? (Page 24)

Priya_128 IF-Dazzler
Priya_128
Priya_128

Joined: 04 June 2006
Posts: 3144

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
btw mooorice

when my answer was wrong yest...bhy u liked reeply ?????


what you thought...chummma im giving u song dedication...people i tell you...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dammmitscarletauramommy2000

scarletaura Goldie
scarletaura
scarletaura

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 1350

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_128

did i win atleast NOW ??? 

if yes

personally ive liked RK only in shaitaan...hes uselaaasss everywhere else...


if i didnt WIN (u better not say that) 

i shall come back to this 

Originally posted by mommy2000

So John Abraham was the correct answer??
I have never heard of Shaitan...unless u meant our Hotwaa who is also a raaajkumaar


Bendre Moine.. Its SUJAL


Kekta and her Panchali Pativratas


Lover 1.. Spiritual Love .. Renounce.. 

Husband 2.. NonMaterial.. Absolution.. 

Lover 1 Becomes Husband 3.. MetaPhysical.. Sacred.. 

Husband 2 Rises from Ashes & Dust 1 2 ka 4.. 

Holy (Cow!) .. DisemBODIEd (= No Use).. 

Happy Ending Husband + Lover 5.. De VOTE E.. B (L) ISS


Moral = It takes 5 Husbands/ Lovers for Other Serial Heroines to find what 

Khushi did in One BISS = Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

.


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dammmitmommy2000

scarletaura Goldie
scarletaura
scarletaura

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 1350

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_128

btw mooorice

when my answer was wrong yest...bhy u liked reeply ?????


what you thought...chummma im giving u song dedication...people i tell you...


Pity Like

same to same:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mommy2000

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Joined: 28 September 2011
Posts: 5075

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Okay...Guess the movie

I loved the story...there was puja, thali, city full of khoosi, but hotwaa was missing!!




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scarletaura

scarletaura Goldie
scarletaura
scarletaura

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 1350

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommy2000

Okay...Guess the movie

I loved the story...there was puja, thali, city full of khoosi, but hotwaa was missing!!







I Sooo want to watch this KAHAANI

I believe it showcases Calcutta in all its splendor.. 

Was going to tmrw but then realized CSK vs RCB Match





The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dammmitmommy2000

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Joined: 28 September 2011
Posts: 5075

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletaura

Originally posted by Priya_128

did i win atleast NOW ??? 

if yes

personally ive liked RK only in shaitaan...hes uselaaasss everywhere else...


if i didnt WIN (u better not say that) 

i shall come back to this 

Originally posted by mommy2000

So John Abraham was the correct answer??
I have never heard of Shaitan...unless u meant our Hotwaa who is also a raaajkumaar


Bendre Moine.. Its SUJAL


Kekta and her Panchali Pativratas


Lover 1.. Spiritual Love .. Renounce.. 

Husband 2.. NonMaterial.. Absolution.. 

Lover 1 Becomes Husband 3.. MetaPhysical.. Sacred.. 

Husband 2 Rises from Ashes & Dust 1 2 ka 4.. 

Holy (Cow!) .. DisemBODIEd (= No Use).. 

Happy Ending Husband + Lover 5.. De VOTE E.. B (L) ISS


Moral = It takes 5 Husbands/ Lovers for Other Serial Heroines to find what 

Khushi did in One BISS = Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

.




AAAh!

Kekta and her panch-pati formula that finds patnivrata husbaands!! Enlightening!!




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scarletaura

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Joined: 28 September 2011
Posts: 5075

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletaura

Originally posted by mommy2000

Okay...Guess the movie

I loved the story...there was puja, thali, city full of khoosi, but hotwaa was missing!!







I Sooo want to watch this KAHAANI

I believe it showcases Calcutta in all its splendor.. 

Was going to tmrw but then realized CSK vs RCB Match







I suck at clue giving...i tend to clue you in!!!

Lubbed the movie --- decent attempt at a suspense thriller!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dammmitscarletaura

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Joined: 28 September 2011
Posts: 5075

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
What's in a pretty face?!?  It's what lies behind the pretty face that matters!!




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scarletaura

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IPKKND Tortoise

Author: JennyAvni   Replies: 1   Views: 544

JennyAvni 1 544 18 November 2011 at 9:22am by JennyAvni
The pace of the show

Author: myname   Replies: 0   Views: 436

myname 0 436 10 November 2011 at 8:55am by myname
Lovin' the Pace!!

Author: YPNHK_kiFANno.1   Replies: 2   Views: 723

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 2 723 30 September 2011 at 6:37am by rechus
About the pace and what we keep wishing for..

Author: sugar_babe   Replies: 4   Views: 586

sugar_babe 4 586 16 September 2011 at 2:21am by -Appy-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index