Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Anyone remember"Kehna hain kuch mujhko"?

tinytina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys,

Does anyone remember Ekta Kapoor's serial  "Kehna Hain Kuch Mujhko" which was aired on Sony couple of years ago????  This serial also had the same story line starring Kiran Karmarkar and Pallavi Joshi in the lead...they belonged to the upper-middle class society and were middle-aged.  They had 3 grown up kids and the story was same which lead to an Extra Marital Affair between Kiran Karmarkar and his office secretary.  Pallavi meanwhile who was just a doting housewife re-kindles her desire of becoming a film camerawoman and leaves the house in the last episode...In this serial too the Mother-IN-LAW is extremely supportive of the daughter-in-law...does anyone remember this serial???😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pkyek4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes i do.It had the same track of extra marital affair
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm true that was real gud serial.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

yes i do remember dat show which used to air approximately 7 years ago😛

and there was the same storyline 

kiran karmarkar was playin the lead who was fed up of his wife

always used to scold her put blame of everythin on her like pradeep is doing in KHTV 

and one day he ends up havin affair with his secretary

but pallavi's character becomes strong and she leaves the show and show ends i want they to show her life after she becomes independent then collision of pradeep and mona n al it woudl b interestin to c such interestin storyline

lets js have trust on ekta ðŸ˜†

ranjarsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agreed, but what about the  3 kids who suffer in all this game. Well nice if Mona walks off on pradeep but she shud at least keep the kids, as pradeep does not deserve them! n in all this ex tra marial  so called bliss for the ones involved, like pradeep n anoushka, they dont realise that they shatter lives of kids!! 

v sad to see such serials!
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjarsh

agreed, but what about the  3 kids who suffer in all this game. Well nice if Mona walks off on pradeep but she shud at least keep the kids, as pradeep does not deserve them! n in all this ex tra marial  so called bliss for the ones involved, like pradeep n anoushka, they dont realise that they shatter lives of kids!! 

v sad to see such serials!

pradeep seriously doesn deserves the kids to b stayed with him 

i don't think he wil b able to take care of the kids if mona leaves him 

but if the kids stays with mona they wil constantly b demanding mona;s attention so somewhere mona's growth as of becoming independent person can b reduced 

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Bipin!! where were u? didn't see u active since long time. good to see u back..

i agree pradeep don't deserve either Mona or kids. but how will Mona manage to bring kids and develop her career is a big deal and must wait n watch. hope the CV's won't ruin anything more.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

hey Bipin!! where were u? didn't see u active since long time. good to see u back..

i agree pradeep don't deserve either Mona or kids. but how will Mona manage to bring kids and develop her career is a big deal and must wait n watch. hope the CV's won't ruin anything more.

hello  swetha good to c u too after so many days  i got my account ban

but got it activate by mistake ðŸ˜†

and now when its activated so using it rather dan js keepin it ðŸ˜†

and yes cv's should ruin the show as the show does have scope to progress wishin for the best ðŸ˜›