Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged

"For these 6 months you must do as I say. You don't have a free will or a say in any matters. You have to completely obey me. You are not supposed to even budge from this house without my permission. Do you understand Kushi Kumari Gupta?"

Without waiting for an answer he stormed away leaving her once again heart broken.

Why were they back to square one? Just a few hours back he had almost confessed to her during their Heer-Ranjha act & now he was back to taunting & abusing her. Had she misunderstood his intentions once again. Did he really hate her from the bottom of his heart. All these questions were futile when the only person who had all the answers was sadly stone hearted & brutal towards her. She stayed there for a long time unable to move.

She wiped her tears wearily & trudged back to the Rakhsas's den. She expelled a relieved sigh when she found the fiery owner of the room missing. Deciding not to poke the flame-spewing dragon in its eye she moved to the recliner with the intention of snoozing there rather than on the LG's precious bed.

The minutes dragged but there was no sign of Arnav & slowly Kushi started freaking out. It was weird that every time she longed to see the person who hated the very sight of her. His presence always reassured her. After that scary encounter with that creep she felt even more lonely & vulnerable & craved for Arnav's comforting presence.

Time crept away & she was really scared now deciding to look out for him. She thought of calling him on his mobile but decided that it would only backfire. He might simply smash it into smithereens out of fury. She decided to first try her luck in his garden his most favourite jaunt.

She crept cautiously towards it lest she ended up disturbing him & meeting his ire once again. After their recent blowup she just dint have the strength to indulge in another mudslinging, shouting contest with him. Well it's just a matter of 6 months. He wants me to be his slave right? So be it. His wish would be my command. I will do his bidding & once this nightmare winds to an end after 6 months she would leave his house never to set her eyes on him again. That should make him happy.

Her foot hit something solid on the ground & she almost stumbled. The next second, her heart leapt to her parched throat. His immobile form lay sprawled on the ground, the shears lying discarded near him. His hand was bleeding profusely. She immediately understood what must have happened. He must have accidentally hurt himself & then fainted due to low sugar levels. She had not seen him eat since afternoon.

Hey Devi Maiyya. Was it not enough that he daily punished her, tortured her, hurt her. What was the need to hurt himself, punish himself in this fashion. She remembered reading that diabetic people should not be allowed to bleed for a long time. From the time she had started nurturing feelings for him she had bought books on diabetes, cookbooks with recipes for diabetic patients & religiously read all relevant articles in newspapers & magazines.

First she thought of getting water to wake him up & then changed her mind. She kneeled beside him, tenderly lifted his head & placed it gently on her lap. She then caressed his tousled hair & cheeks lightly before bringing her lips to his. She kissed him delicately on his attractive lips & was glad to feel him stir under her ministrations.

He woke to his senses & felt her lush lips on his. He opened his eyes disbelievingly to find her cradling him, her angelic face bent over him, her tresses mischievously teasing his cheeks. Seeing him awake she blushed & moved away. He saw her place his head down on the cold marble.

She had turned away when she felt his cold hands holding her hands.

"Kushiii……………………………" He whispered.

"Arnavji I will be back in a few minutes."

Those minutes were one of the longest in his life. She returned with a cluttered tray.

Arnav tried to sit up & Kushi rushed to his side to help him. She first shoved scoops of sugar into his mouth & then fed him water from the glass on the tray. Finally she opened the first aid kit, cleansed his wound, applied medicines & then wrapped it in bandage. She leaned away to admire her handwork. She felt his intense eyes searing through her sending frissons down her spine. Maybe kissing him had been a bad idea. She had done it impulsively without thinking much & now she was embarrassed by her bold behavior. Kissing him of her own volition that too on his lips. Hey Devi Maiyya. No wonder Buaji calls me Sanka Devi. I go about seeking trouble.

"Kushiii……………….." That husky whisper broke her chain of thoughts.

She stared at him. The trouble was she always found his eyes & face mesmerizing. Once she started gazing at it, she always felt lost, unable to wrench her eyes away. She sighed heavily. She made to get up when he held her hand. She gazed at him questioningly.

"I want to rest my head on your lap for some time."

She stared at him & he stared back. There was an uncomfortable silence in which the entire universe seemed to have ceased to exist. The impregnable silence hung heavily around them, enveloping them. The only jarring note was her heart which had started beating erratically.

Slowly as if being controlled by an invisible but omnipotent force she complied with his command. He closed his eyes in a contented manner. She was transfixed by that handsome face. He looked extremely peaceful. She simply drank in his face & those chocolate orbs. Her eyes suddenly flashed to an alien entity marring that masterpiece. She spied a minuscule granule of sugar sticking to the corner of his lips. How dare it invade her territory. It had no place clinging to his lips in that possessive manner. Only she had a right on him, touch him, tease him. She closed the gap & his eyes suddenly sprang open. He saw her lips once again descending over his & then felt her tongue dart swiftly over his lower lip. Her lips imprisoned that tiny pollutant & she devoured it hungrily savoring the taste of him in her mouth.

As if in trance he touched his lips where she had recently performed her sweet assault & then stared at her in shock. She was looking mortified at her shamelessness.

"WOH there was some sugar granules clinging to your lips & I ……….."

She was too horrified at her own actions to continue. She was blushing profusely.

"Kushi…………………." he whispered & then beckoned to her. She was unable to make out his words & leaned more. He slowly lifted his head so that his lips were level with her ears.

"Next time you want me to feed sweet don't bother running to the kitchen. There is something sweeter than even sugar or your stupid jalebis."

She looked at him puzzled.

"Do you want to know what it is?" He whispered & she nodded mutely.

"YOU…………………"

Her mouth dropped open in shock & the cunning businessman took advantage of this opportunity. His lips latched onto hers & his tongue plunged her treasures to its heart's content.

"Hmmm definitely the sweetest thing I ve ever tasted."

He then laid his head again on her lap, nudged her top gently till that milky satiny skin was exposed. He burrowed his head hungrily & closed his eyes dreamily, lips pressed against her naval & his arms flung around her waist.

"Arnavji…………." She protested in a half-hearted manner.

"Shhh Kushi remember you are supposed to obey my orders for these 6 months. Tho chup bilkul chup."

She sighed contentedly & leaned on the pillar behind her & rested her hand on his cheeks. His face was bathed by the gentle moon light, glistening before her eyes & a heart stopping smile was playing across his face.

Yes his wish was indeed her command. If it would bring a smile on his face & peace to his tormented heart.

She closed her eyes content that finally her husband had found some precious peace albeit for a few fleeting minutes. She would cherish these moments. The silence this time was not suffocating but rather comforting broken only by their steady albeit fast beating hearts which had merged to create a rhythmic symphony. It was magical. It was LOVE.

The following 349 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmisstassudumonharini19magalilaila889rani_paksneekeerthi79Shini.Shiva86Bob123dsaps18KuheliM.honeyboney1bhavanigunaiheartARNAVshubhadaraneArhiLuveruchuramanrachealshubhamwalia0oorjailoovearnav2662ksgsrkNakshatra11wyntergraceletsdancediyaARSHIanu57push04RRCMsusamsFaiminaihtas411ocean28MONAKARANswetaugurukhushcutyanushkahina_1234rabiacasaaskamanbhavya1237venusfairyconfusion2xyzw231gudiya74staralisakriti25mala2412obegummanissugar_bagtruth1-1Aym7heenaqaziHira.Mohansarah_zaishasumi1234RatiKonililkrup4uahutagujuprincez08nupskprincessnidahillyshivani15ruby20Angel-GirlamitasailyScorpio17A.....Zahra..GargeeNrp77shalinikanaguDGill28winchfireDarkBecominganusha.nushnanz_2211Cutiee_Ashhrsshreesss8080curiousbookwormchandarani1manjusha_92dancedanceRRmankhushMaankigopiMadhuClaire0206-ArhiLover-hemvbcoolgal49melovemayurfrockstarCrazySaRunianamritabgayatri_yLivetopartyChocoBloc_12SimmyOwaisDevilwayskdkumarGillRKrosalinda92Bazzingasruthirishirandom94jankisoni86callydmalios112801hatathbristiinluvwivARHIdhulanyaarhifandebialisowjDhwaniKSIF_Rocks19sayanaSankaDevi20jazzpreetddee1001disha7Mizchiefmakerwhite.bandSweetSophievarshapanMadafterarhiHunnybunny3tracy1191-PM4mRonnie-arnavroxPlovesArshiacklesmanicPraniiiicosminaAish002ArnavKiiDeewaninirbasitoBecsChicaneBonhi_ipkkndkrishu3393sukirtiraizada-GrilledCheese-BarunSanayaHMPrasanna_dhanurockinggirl5aashshhsmultifacetedwafa.M-Siaa-tennismaniac19saiqa4evashagun-rocksasumilivyshama_arnav..Kritz..SyedaFaiza-carpediem-notacrimetolovebatgirl67Wah_tajN33MAPixieFlameanarshiNimie207Orion_Nshaam91crackerszoneGlimmerAngelMcQueenaadyakaliseabeautyWittyKittyananya123Asmara.Honkytonksweet_ipsiYazzy91HADmishtimalosearul01KaranKundra4Evacrazy44Removedsweet_butterflyixraymischiefnims6zobshehspsharmilaKaShCrazyAneesaAudrey.h.cpervaizyankascorpionsavengeCythereasparikhneha2005KC294nishilovely-_-harsh42unknown...sur..lakshyaNktKrani..Smita..devishreeDeePikuaakriti120aroosheeAR-ARHI_nailaIshrafan11bubblycoolRozy77sreemeeraRhysennsmileyhug7679MsCeylonAddie07sneaky-ajlittlemoinilmi123mitulpinkpearlzdevsumArhiDeewani-.Pearl.-smiley-shineynature-loverN0306arshiyanapurplekidhararnavhoopoeArhiIPKKNDmistyrainsMaddy1270BibliobibulusemistryElectric_BuBBleaycma98Hriju321lastdesirekshubhangihinasadiq...Penknife...aarrsshhiijessjazzstar_fan1udaymanyata07sikhni_TeriGalliyan.BlueMystiqueNi1234dennisdmenaceRibellesamia19Stapletonparu_roxprpk525zaniaxwin7zafibhaktiiiKSG_luvCDloveasha...meenalumaBunny_Bearmedha16smitarWater.moon_minesubiscsKrishnaluv94Jyo.shonagudia-HoneyBoo-meniranjana00cherry227--Siva--lara3110soaplikermonsi08malluangeldebby_11sonia_92sam88shaaranyadesisweetheart9mommamiajakhushiMeraCheekuVirat-monalisa-NaBoleTumNa...ashred12melonieswetha10OmNaMaSteOmAngelTeenangelic shaz-Yuks-tinselViji79-afsha-naddiya26GoGreenpunam271218shabboSillyPepperareeba_blossomHansaNomshreejaanuuswahmandy15-Stutz-..Anita..keenu_kk.nirvana.sweetygirl28MrDarcyfan-JollyJabeen-TargaryenFAYKHAN29ChitraFMahi_BhardwajajoopLyssaPie--MISHTEE---Vee05-.x-bumblebee-x.Newbiesoapfansilvia1999Pr1yankaASR6262-.serendipity.-snoopy84ameena671soharapolly_mkdumasDownhillInvoker

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
loved it
naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
cute
rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika