Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

THIS THE END OF IPKKND [by stafhtad]]

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

I am hoping this post of yours will reach many of us like minded people and we can all share in this serial which went from being Sholay to Ram Gopal Barma Ki Aag.

Yuck Thoo !!!
Here is my take on it.
I will reuse some of my older post comments shamelessly because, it is time to say this again.  What you said is true.  What our collective like minded people say and feel is also true.

Proof in the pudding is in the incredible drop in TRPs.

Did they really think, an episode a day with the following

Barun Sex Appeal  - Wet looks so Water Fight

Barun Sex Appeal  - Teal shirt

Barun Sex Appeal  - Get him a hair Cut

Barun Sex Appeal  - White Shirt

Barun Sex Appeal  - Expose his arms

Barun Sex Appeal  - Show his behind

Barun Sex Appeal  - Show him bending

Barun Sex Appeal  - Gel-less Hair

Barun Sex Appeal  - Shirtless

Barun Sex Appeal  - Showering

Barun Sex Appeal  - Shirtless and Jeans

Barun Sex Appeal  - Make cute faces, so take away the voice

Barun Sex Appeal  - Dancing

Or alternatively and episode a day with the following

Idea 1  - Dabba Service

Idea 2  - Lip Reading

Idea 3  - How to transform a private Honeymoon into a public awkward show.

Idea 4  - Singing via Sneezing Competition

Idea 5  - Kitchen Politics

Idea 6  - Fancy Dress Competition

Idea 7  - 10  - Different Rasams, including Tomato, Tamarind and Honeymoon.

Will garner them TRPs.

Yes, there is some sadistic pleasure watching the TRPs take such a dip.  But I can guarantee you one thing. TRPs should be at their highest.  What with Barun garnering so much attention during SPA. Any other serial if they got so many awards would be hitting high notes.  But our CVs were content in making a mockery out of each character.

They have successfully butchered, assassinated and skewered each and every character and part, they have so carefully built up the first 7-8 months.  What they did, which could never be forgiven is, take the chemistry between the leads for granted and inserting so much of fakeness and lameness in the scripts, that the chemistry has evaporated.  CVs have insulted the talent of Barun and Sanya, more than anyone in this forum has ever insulted the show or characters.  They have become dependent on Both these actors and are of the opinion if we over work them and have them on screen then we don't have to have a script or a story.  That is the highest insult to an actors talent. 

But even now, the CVs probably headed by some teenager, will resort to pimping out Barun via ASR.  It would not be far when we see ASR in towels and far less because CVs think that is what will get them TRPs again.

A show, which never had good promotion.  A show which never had proper pre-caps. A show which was always treated like an orphan by the SP channel.  A show, which the PH have cut more corners than a miser would.  Still that show became so popular in spite of not having too many clich moments.  It became popular amongst a wide range of audience.  The leads became house hold names for what they could do with a fantastic script and story and what they could manage without a story and script some days.

CVs had all of this and they chose to throw it away.  They have slacked away thinking the leads will carry them to glory.

But alas, finally what had to happen weeks ago happened now.  But, not to worry.  These CVs will not learn.  They killed everything.  The only thing left them to kill is the shows airing on SP.  They will achieve that very soon, very soon, if they do not start showing episodes with some merit in them.

But knowing them, they will resort to only the following.

Clothes flying off Barun.

So Vibha and all other like minded forum waasis, I will pray to all I know, that what I am about to say will not come true.

But I feel like the countdown has started where the SP will send notice to the PH to pickup the ratings which will translate to Kushi being tortured no end including physical harm at the hands of ASR and Shyam or, translate to even worse disjointed scripts eventually getting the serial cancelled.

Either way, IPKKND is no more.

Rgds

Sudha.

PS : Excuse any spelling or grammatical errors.  Too furious to care.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Peoniamaanapollypolly

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
though i dont have much to say i wont agree it is the end...it is a turn!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14arshi21

pollypolly Goldie
pollypolly
pollypolly

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
True.
There are many flaws in the character portrayals. They seem to have selective memory. Silly
This is all because the CVs want to take as long as they want to come up with plots for the next episodes. We really have had enough of Khushi being treated like that. She was never portrayed as weak, but now, what on earth happened to her self righteous nature? 
It seems that she is scared of Shyam more than she was of Arnav Unhappy
Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I don't see how they are going to Resurrect the show, but I'm curious. All is not lost they just need to do damage control ASAP. We need diversity and innovation from CVs. They gave us high expectations so they need to deliver each time. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypolly

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
no it is not the end of ipkknd.. my god!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top