Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Base Instincts (Page 8)

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

Goodnight everyone 

@Vibha take  care and rest.  Hope the pain subsides quickly :)

Goodnight lovie, have a great night and chat later...Smile

@ Asha: hahaahahaah toddler in a pram eh???oh gosh when we were kids we did some major damage to ourselves...specially my eldest brother he would almost every month break some body part of himself...we were worried child services will knock on the door any minute...LOL

Okay darling I better go as well Goodnight to you lovie and the others who will join laters...SleepySleepy am bit loopy now so better go whilst still bt sane

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95asha...

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

oh no Shocked UnhappyCry   thats bad news.  Sending loads of prayers your way.  Get well soon.  How bad is it???

Rest as much as you can and get pampered by hubby. Smile

I was sitting on the deck railing and my nephew kind of ran into my leg and i lost my balance and fell side first on the other side...but my leg got stuck in the railing...i was screaming bloody murder ...hubby and my jija were right there they unstuck me and took me to the hospital...after xray they said its broken so was in pain a lot...was all morphined up...but am bit lucid right now...cant do much so am on net...

Thanks lovie ...i knew this holiday was too good to be trueCry
Vibha,
That is such a bad news.  Feel so bad dear.  I hope you are not in too much pain (I should know better), but I turly wish you are not in too much pain.  I pray and hope you have a speedy recovery.
Please don't mind, I sent PM to some of of our other Gang Members, who haven't visited either this thread or my thread where you mentioned the same.
Vibha, take rest and take care and know we all boaters, nari morchers, logicals love you and we all wish you spped recovery and send our love and regards.
Rgds
Sudha

Ash95evenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

oh no Shocked UnhappyCry   thats bad news.  Sending loads of prayers your way.  Get well soon.  How bad is it???

I was sitting on the deck railing and my nephew kind of ran into my leg and i lost my balance and fell side first on the other side...but my leg got stuck in the railing...i was screaming bloody murder ...hubby and my jija were right there they unstuck me and took me to the hospital...after xray they said its broken so was in pain a lot...was all morphined up...but am bit lucid right now...cant do much so am on net...

Vibha,
That is such a bad news.  Feel so bad dear.  I hope you are not in too much pain (I should know better), but I turly wish you are not in too much pain.  I pray and hope you have a speedy recovery.
Please don't mind, I sent PM to some of of our other Gang Members, who haven't visited either this thread or my thread where you mentioned the same.
Vibha, take rest and take care and know we all boaters, nari morchers, logicals love you and we all wish you spped recovery and send our love and regards.
Rgds
Sudha

AwwwHug
You are so so sweet darling, love youSmile
I got the PM and it is such a wonderful gesture...you guys are my family now as the relatives are here for holidays so I cant expect them to sit around me and babysit me...
Pain kind of comes and goes but thats why I love painkillers they rock!!!!!!! this morning it was morphine but they dont let you have that at home so its ibuprofen and some other med whose name I cannot pronounce...
Right now am just reading a book on my ipad and chatting with you guys...in a way its good...hahahahahahaa nari morchas eh???i love that term...funny isnt it first day of the holiday and just before we left i did tell rohan that i cant believe this is happening and he said dont jinx it...ooopsss too late i guess???

Ash95SeerialLoops

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Vibha,
Rgds
Sudha

AwwwHug
You are so so sweet darling, love youSmile
I got the PM and it is such a wonderful gesture...you guys are my family now as the relatives are here for holidays so I cant expect them to sit around me and babysit me...
Pain kind of comes and goes but thats why I love painkillers they rock!!!!!!! this morning it was morphine but they dont let you have that at home so its ibuprofen and some other med whose name I cannot pronounce...
Right now am just reading a book on my ipad and chatting with you guys...in a way its good...hahahahahahaa nari morchas eh???i love that term...funny isnt it first day of the holiday and just before we left i did tell rohan that i cant believe this is happening and he said dont jinx it...ooopsss too late i guess???
Hi Vibha,
I can only imagine your pain.  Once I slipped on stairs and just had a hairline fracture on my foot, and only had to wear a easily removable cast, which is more like a strait jacket.  You should have seen me.  I demanded to be pampered and milked hubby and entire family to maximum of what humanity would allow.Embarrassed I would have put any Diva to shame.  Instead, if I had a broken foot, I probably would have driven everyone up the wall, and they probably would have done something to my other leg, I swear.Embarrassed
And you are being so sweet and letting your family off the hook.
Well, I hope to be online most of the weeend, and if you are on at the same time, we can start a spamming thread and keep filling it with insane stuff.  We have watched enugh fillers to know a thing or two about filling a spam thread.
PS : But please take as much rest whenever you can.  And yes,  reading e-books etc amybe theraputic now.  Helthy happy mind, may heal the pain and leg quicker.  Here is hoping to that.
Rgds
Sudha

Ash95evenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Hi Vibha,
I can only imagine your pain.  Once I slipped on stairs and just had a hairline fracture on my foot, and only had to wear a easily removable cast, which is more like a strait jacket.  You should have seen me.  I demanded to be pampered and milked hubby and entire family to maximum of what humanity would allow.Embarrassed I would have put any Diva to shame.  Instead, if I had a broken foot, I probably would have driven everyone up the wall, and they probably would have done something to my other leg, I swear.Embarrassed
And you are being so sweet and letting your family off the hook.
Well, I hope to be online most of the weeend, and if you are on at the same time, we can start a spamming thread and keep filling it with insane stuff.  We have watched enugh fillers to know a thing or two about filling a spam thread.
PS : But please take as much rest whenever you can.  And yes,  reading e-books etc amybe theraputic now.  Helthy happy mind, may heal the pain and leg quicker.  Here is hoping to that.
Rgds
Sudha

Awww thats so cuteWink, the thing with me is sudha that I am very bad with balance...call me a clutz or accident prone but almost once everyday i manage to hurt myself..when i was sitting on the railing rohan did say be careful and my nephew was running around...i just didnt pay attention...
you a diva????dont believe that babe you are too kind and a nice person to be a diva...my hubby pampers me to the point that i find that bit annoying plus he gets more hyper than i do so its better for my own sake if he just enjoys his holidays and leaves me alone otherwise he will be joining me very soon with his own broken leg...lolWink
Yes i will be online this whole long week and after that too...
You have a very good family lovie they allowed you to let them run them around...sooo cuteEmbarrassed
I am thinking about the clothes that i was planning to wear...my lovely dress...specially bought for easter...oh well rohan's bday is coming will wear then

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Where is everyone...vacationing...LOL

Go to top