Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Base Instincts (Page 6)

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by Ash95

oh no Shocked UnhappyCry   thats bad news.  Sending loads of prayers your way.  Get well soon.  How bad is it???

Rest as much as you can and get pampered by hubby. Smile

I was sitting on the deck railing and my nephew kind of ran into my leg and i lost my balance and fell side first on the other side...but my leg got stuck in the railing...i was screaming bloody murder ...hubby and my jija were right there they unstuck me and took me to the hospital...after xray they said its broken so was in pain a lot...was all morphined up...but am bit lucid right now...cant do much so am on net...

Thanks lovie ...i knew this holiday was too good to be trueCry
omg vibha
take care
i hpe the pain has eased and yu are feeIing  better nw

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95evenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Hello My LoveliesSmile

A big hug and kisses to Annie,Ash,La,Priya,Subha,Ouma,tangam,Sudha, aaliyah and my other bestiesHug

How are we all today?

Hello Hug

I am good thanks, what about you??

I liked todays episode, finally they realised that Kushi also exists and she needs to be given importance Smile

I am not that good lovie,
THis morning I fell from the deck and so have broken leg now...am bed resting and not doing anything...hubby gave me laptop and told me go madCry

So today's was a good day then??

HugVibha, broken leg! Awww, terrible news! Hope it isn't too bad and you have a painless recovery soon! As for the episode, I don't know if Barun is one of your prime reasons for watching the showLOL like majority of the forum but we have 3/4 costume changes today, hot green t-shirt, to a navy and black formal, to a classic white casual to delectable chocolate 3 piece .. I could eat him.SmileLOL

Hi Ouma my love how are you??Hug
I am all morphined up darlin but am bit lucid now...as soon as i go into my delirious mode will let you guys know...Wink It hurts like mother but atleast am on net and dont have to do housework...
Havent watched today's show yet...i have decided until this MU is sorted I will stay away from theshow will read updates and all but dont want to watch it...it looks like story wise we are still redundant???

@Ash: Awww thats so cute your kids giving each other company???i have my 3year old nephew...yep he is the one who banged into me but he is a darling and i love him so much...it must be terrible eh no rain???i love rain...i can sit hours and hours in front of my window and watch the rain...i am mad that way i know...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rabba-Ve-Delena

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttt1

oh no Shocked UnhappyCry   thats bad news.  Sending loads of prayers your way.  Get well soon.  How bad is it???

Rest as much as you can and get pampered by hubby. Smile

I was sitting on the deck railing and my nephew kind of ran into my leg and i lost my balance and fell side first on the other side...but my leg got stuck in the railing...i was screaming bloody murder ...hubby and my jija were right there they unstuck me and took me to the hospital...after xray they said its broken so was in pain a lot...was all morphined up...but am bit lucid right now...cant do much so am on net...

Thanks lovie ...i knew this holiday was too good to be trueCry
omg vibha
take care
i hpe the pain has eased and yu are feeIing  better nw

Thanks lovie,
Pain kind of comes and goes...i have painkillers to take if it becomes unberable but hubby doesnt like when i take too many meds ...he is more worried than i am...i am lucid now but lets see for how long???lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tttttt1

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Hi ladies, just logging in briefly, was missing all of you, Hug

Vibha, read about your accident and broken leg, dear get well soonHug

I haven,t watched today's episode but you all mostly sound upbeat, which is good, but I will not watch for a while until things really improve. 

Anyway my poor body and mind both are totally exhausted, they have been illtreated so much today,Smile at Eurodisney, i cannot keep my eyes open but could not resist logging in and visiting our new home, Annie dearSmile . So take care and shall catch up on Monday, Happy Easter to everyone. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95evenjleena28asha...tttttt1Rabba-Ve-Delena

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Hello guys...how are u all?

@ Vibha...hope your leg gets better soon...Smile, no housework sounds good from where im sitting...but even then the pain must be a lot...take care...!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95evenjleena28tttttt1Rabba-Ve-Delena

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Vibha, read about your accident and broken leg, dear get well soonHug

I haven,t watched today's episode but you all mostly sound upbeat, which is good, but I will not watch for a while until things really improve. 

Anyway my poor body and mind both are totally exhausted, they have been illtreated so much today,Smile at Eurodisney, i cannot keep my eyes open but could not resist logging in and visiting our new home, Annie dearSmile . So take care and shall catch up on Monday, Happy Easter to everyone. Smile

Thanks lovie,
I really am very appreciative that I have lovely friends here and thank you sooo much for your lovely wishes...
Have a great Easter and enjoy the time off...I was planning to go egg hunting but alas that was not meant to be...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95Drwhotttttt1

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Hello My LoveliesSmile

A big hug and kisses to Annie,Ash,La,Priya,Subha,Ouma,tangam,Sudha, aaliyah and my other bestiesHug

How are we all today?

Hello Hug

I am good thanks, what about you??

I liked todays episode, finally they realised that Kushi also exists and she needs to be given importance Smile

I am not that good lovie,
THis morning I fell from the deck and so have broken leg now...am bed resting and not doing anything...hubby gave me laptop and told me go madCry

So today's was a good day then??

HugVibha, broken leg! Awww, terrible news! Hope it isn't too bad and you have a painless recovery soon! As for the episode, I don't know if Barun is one of your prime reasons for watching the showLOL like majority of the forum but we have 3/4 costume changes today, hot green t-shirt, to a navy and black formal, to a classic white casual to delectable chocolate 3 piece .. I could eat him.SmileLOL

Hi Ouma my love how are you??Hug
I am all morphined up darlin but am bit lucid now...as soon as i go into my delirious mode will let you guys know...Wink It hurts like mother but atleast am on net and dont have to do housework...
Havent watched today's show yet...i have decided until this MU is sorted I will stay away from theshow will read updates and all but dont want to watch it...it looks like story wise we are still redundant???

@Ash: Awww thats so cute your kids giving each other company???i have my 3year old nephew...yep he is the one who banged into me but he is a darling and i love him so much...it must be terrible eh no rain???i love rain...i can sit hours and hours in front of my window and watch the rain...i am mad that way i know...

If no more rains am afraid Sheffield will get a hose pipe ban very soon 
Kids giving company not all the times as both are extremes in their ages.  Son is  16 and daughter 3 and she bosses over himLOL. Its her gundaraaj at home Wink

evenjleena28tttttt1

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Originally posted by Drwho

Vibha, read about your accident and broken leg, dear get well soon

Happy easter manju

Take care and have fun

Hugto you

good night 

Ash95Drwho

Go to top