Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Smitten By Sumit {Invites Only} # 6 (Page 60)

Stolen_Heart IF-Rockerz
Stolen_Heart
Stolen_Heart

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 5013

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithsi_22

Originally posted by adiya1

there will be inshi scenes for sure now that she is trying to be affectionate to him instead of vice versa LOL
its gonna be hilarious to watch
cute scenes are fine want some intense scenes as wellEmbarrassed
its been a long while the last one was that rishi confession in the barsaati thats it

but melita i doubt ki intense scenes milenge..because they are not like other tellycouple..i think we will get that only after marriage..LOL  
or CVs can shock us..i will love it..Wink

well they can show some attempt made by rishi..indu protesting..n suddenly indu atempting n rishi freaked out n elope from that place..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Syama_Lunamithsi_22PeraltaGarranty

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 30786

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stolen_Heart

melita..yes..u r absolutely ryt..it is going to be vice verse now..n hilarious for sure..but i think after the court proceeding n all..vidit will actually leave SN again..n once again indira have to tc he family..so this could be what illa meant by indu will sacrifice her happiness..


i personally feel as long as rishi is wid her...in watever capacity (kiraaydaar, BILDead) etc, she can never suffer...but yes the sacrifice ila was talking abt cud b...dat indu allows vidhit to return to US n live his dream while she slogs here for these idiots in SN

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Stolen_Heartmithsi_22PeraltaGarrantyforever.young

mithsi_22 IF-Sizzlerz
mithsi_22
mithsi_22

Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 14640

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1


mithsi untill now my predictions have come to true LOL
im sure indira will try to come closer
just coz radhe was there yesterday she couldnt do or say anything
just watch yaar she will try to be romantic and he will be detached that will be awesomeLOL
he always used to beg for a kiss  i hope something like that comes up Embarrassed

awww...Blushing  
i really hope your prediction comes true..hum sabse jyada riddhi khush hogi because jabse inshi are together she is asking for romantic and passionate scenes..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Stolen_HeartPeraltaGarrantyforever.youngThe.Lannister

Stolen_Heart IF-Rockerz
Stolen_Heart
Stolen_Heart

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 5013

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1


mithsi untill now my predictions have come to true LOL
im sure indira will try to come closer
just coz radhe was there yesterday she couldnt do or say anything
just watch yaar she will try to be romantic and he will be detached that will be awesomeLOL
he always used to beg for a kiss  i hope something like that comes up Embarrassed

an unexpected kiss..would be nice..but still doubt full..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mithsi_22PeraltaGarrantyThe.Lannister

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Joined: 28 December 2010
Posts: 13253

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stolen_Heart

Originally posted by mithsi_22

Originally posted by adiya1

there will be inshi scenes for sure now that she is trying to be affectionate to him instead of vice versa LOL
its gonna be hilarious to watch
cute scenes are fine want some intense scenes as wellEmbarrassed
its been a long while the last one was that rishi confession in the barsaati thats it

but melita i doubt ki intense scenes milenge..because they are not like other tellycouple..i think we will get that only after marriage..LOL  
or CVs can shock us..i will love it..Wink

well they can show some attempt made by rishi..indu protesting..n suddenly indu atempting n rishi freaked out n elope from that place..ROFL

HeartROFL
kavi that should totally happen if it happens gulab jamun and pizzas treat from meLOL

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Stolen_Heartmithsi_22The.Lannister

Stolen_Heart IF-Rockerz
Stolen_Heart
Stolen_Heart

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 5013

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by Stolen_Heart

melita..yes..u r absolutely ryt..it is going to be vice verse now..n hilarious for sure..but i think after the court proceeding n all..vidit will actually leave SN again..n once again indira have to tc he family..so this could be what illa meant by indu will sacrifice her happiness..


i personally feel as long as rishi is wid her...in watever capacity (kiraaydaar, BILDead) etc, she can never suffer...but yes the sacrifice ila was talking abt cud b...dat indu allows vidhit to return to US n live his dream while she slogs here for these idiots in SN

yes shru..when rishi is there..she wont suffer..coz he always take up her burden..n take the pressure together with him..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mithsi_22The.Lannister

mithsi_22 IF-Sizzlerz
mithsi_22
mithsi_22

Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 14640

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
guys u all were not there when i had created this topic..actually its not a topic but my wish..see this..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Stolen_HeartThe.Lannister

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Joined: 28 December 2010
Posts: 13253

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
indira may be hitler but when her emotions get the best of her she is more romantic than rishi
eg holi scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
so im waiting for her emotions to get the best of her again
kal radhe tha kabab mein haddi so im hoping for more alone time now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Stolen_Heartmithsi_22The.Lannister

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: thambu   Replies: 1199   Views: 82510

thambu 1199 82510 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 38080

-Alohomora- 293 38080 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Rajat Tokas#2||Come Back Soon||Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1196   Views: 68431

Amor. 1196 68431 17 May 2012 at 2:02pm by Amor.
Pink Bunnies Luvz Pepsi *Invites Only* 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: .PEPZIANGEL.   Replies: 454   Views: 16699

.PEPZIANGEL. 454 16699 27 April 2012 at 9:05pm by L_Z_L_H_N
~*~Cutest Couple Sumit & KumKum CC~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86

Author: mariasrk   Replies: 684   Views: 20111

mariasrk 684 20111 30 March 2009 at 1:54pm by Annie4Juhi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index