Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Smitten By Sumit {Invites Only} # 6 (Page 129)

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Joined: 11 September 2011
Posts: 14783

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyfantasy

Originally posted by Bella27H

Originally posted by fairyfantasy

Originally posted by Bella27H

guys imagine t baand hogaya bol the phir y are they airing old serials ?? cant they just shut it down ???

Oh wait Veena ka Vivah ka kya hoga LOL
kuch toh log kahengeLOL


ya phir aisa nahi veena ka vivah se daar kar imagine shut down LOL
channel ka saubhagaywati bhavaLOL

ROFLROFL ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

J.LOThe.Lannister

J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 19167

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bella27H

Originally posted by fairyfantasy

Originally posted by Bella27H

Originally posted by fairyfantasy

Originally posted by Bella27H

guys imagine t baand hogaya bol the phir y are they airing old serials ?? cant they just shut it down ???

Oh wait Veena ka Vivah ka kya hoga LOL
kuch toh log kahengeLOL


ya phir aisa nahi veena ka vivah se daar kar imagine shut down LOL
channel ka saubhagaywati bhavaLOL

ROFLROFL ClapClapClap
LOLLOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageWineThe.Lannister

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Joined: 11 September 2011
Posts: 14783

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyfantasy

Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by Bella27H

Originally posted by fairyfantasy

[QUOTE=Bella27H]guys imagine t baand hogaya bol the phir y are they airing old serials ?? cant they just shut it down ???

Oh wait Veena ka Vivah ka kya hoga LOL
kuch toh log kahengeLOL


ya phir aisa nahi veena ka vivah se daar kar imagine shut down LOL


der was also some news na ke she had got kidnapped Tongue
[/QUOTE]CWinkhhal-Sheh Aur Maat LOL


LOL vo mil b gayi shru LOL
koi hungama kare na kare bout the channel shutting down am expecting her to do LOL
bold LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

J.LOThe.Lannister

J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 19167

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bella27H

Originally posted by fairyfantasy

Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by Bella27H

Originally posted by fairyfantasy

[QUOTE=Bella27H]guys imagine t baand hogaya bol the phir y are they airing old serials ?? cant they just shut it down ???

Oh wait Veena ka Vivah ka kya hoga LOL
kuch toh log kahengeLOL


ya phir aisa nahi veena ka vivah se daar kar imagine shut down LOL


der was also some news na ke she had got kidnapped Tongue
[/QUOTE]CWinkhhal-Sheh Aur Maat LOL


LOL vo mil b gayi shru LOL
koi hungama kare na kare bout the channel shutting down am expecting her to do LOL
bold LOL 

pavitra veenaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 30807

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
@ fairy: serial names ki antakshari khel rahi hai kya LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

J.LOVintageWine

J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 19167

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

@ fairy: serial names ki antakshari khel rahi hai kya LOL
LOLiss khel ko mein kiya naam dooLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Joined: 11 September 2011
Posts: 14783

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyfantasy

Originally posted by iolahardy

@ fairy: serial names ki antakshari khel rahi hai kya LOL
LOLiss khel ko mein kiya naam dooLOL

aj toh tu full mood me hai 
ek se ek naam diye ja rahi hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

J.LOThe.Lannister

J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 19167

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
shruuutiii  bellaaa Shocked  kaha hoon 
chale gaye tum dono kia Cry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: thambu   Replies: 1187   Views: 92345

thambu 1187 92345 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: -Ravenclaw-   Replies: 284   Views: 39647

-Ravenclaw- 284 39647 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Ravenclaw-
Rajat Tokas#2||Come Back Soon||Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1183   Views: 71474

Amor. 1183 71474 17 May 2012 at 2:02pm by Amor.
Pink Bunnies Luvz Pepsi *Invites Only* 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55

Author: .PEPZIANGEL.   Replies: 435   Views: 17157

.PEPZIANGEL. 435 17157 27 April 2012 at 9:05pm by L_Z_L_H_N
~*~Cutest Couple Sumit & KumKum CC~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71

Author: mariasrk   Replies: 565   Views: 20625

mariasrk 565 20625 30 March 2009 at 1:54pm by Annie4Juhi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index