Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Update for APril 20th

jatt4life Groupbie
jatt4life
jatt4life

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

it starts with sasha turning around and the his music hitting.  HE says wow, but where is the red carpet and parvati aunty.  Pallavi says its nice to see you still remember and he says how can i forget her.  She taught me mahabharat and now I know I'm arjun who will destroy that family.  It is because of her that machan is in jail and my mom is missing.  They meet up with malika and discuss strategy.  Mallika says even though machan killed my daugher i will help you so i can get revenge on teh aggarwals, cause its worth it.  Sasha says even i have loss monica because of them, i will destroy them.  Pallavi explains how sasha got out.  She says that after she saw monica getting killed at sameers party she tried to help karima but she dissapeard, so she decided to go visit Sasha in the hospital.  In the flashback they show pallavi go and visit sasha.  Sasha is sitting there with a dazed look on his face, pallavi says wow ur  a great actor, you can make everyone thing ur crazy but i know ur acting, sasha turns to her and it is shown that he isnt crazy.  SHe says that she will get him out.  SHe then explains to malika that she bought of the ward boy and helped him escape and made of all the cops and got his name cleared by proving that those shooters were tryng to kill harpreet gill and monica got killed my mistake, and that sasha was not involved.  she then sent sasha to london till things cooled down.  SHe tells sasha that well you were gone I scared the aggarwals with ur name, by putting the funeral stuff in theri house, opening the mahabharat and made them think u did it, now when u actually go infront of them they will be real scared.  She then tells sasha and malika the secret about shruti not being an aggarwal, and they are both shocked.  Sasha says i will break this news, but pallavi says to wait, sasha says he does things his own way, and they kinda argue.  THey eventually shake hands, all three of them.  But in their minds they think something different. Pallavi says once i dont need you, you wont know where u will end up sasha.  Sasha says i am only listening to u were the time being cause u have the power but u cant control me pallavi.  Mallika says i only care to get revenge for my son and daughter from the aggarwals.  Anjali and the grandma come and invite the aggarwals to the wedding festivities, when leaving anjali looks and shruti and they both get a little emotional, but nothing happens.  Pallavi takes a picture of karima to the police station to find out if they can help her or if they know this women, but they dont.  Sasha is frustrated at this and says he will destroy them now, and it is finally time to come face to face with parvati aunty.  Parvati is shopping and picks up a dress and notices a guy that looks like sasha and follows him.  (it is sasha)  she starts following him in her car.  Sasha sms her and starts reciting mahabarat and says her to meet him somewhere, then he does that 2 -3 times, basically tells her to come somwhere and when she gets there he tells her some other place, basically play cat and mouse with her.   She finally sees his car, and they are at the same place that they killed ansh in saas bhi kabhi bahu thi.  Sasha turns around and lots of wind and leaves go flying around, and the music hits again( usual rap of the title track)  and she walks over and stops half way and says SASHA....

THE END

Ruhi Senior Member
Ruhi
Ruhi

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Clapwow. i can't wait 2 see the episode. thanx 4 the update.
Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 9:55am | IP Logged
thank uuuuu for the updateBig smile
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged
thx's 4 the updateTongue
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24