India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Odd things in JJKN (Page 4)

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 09 July 2004 at 3:42am | IP Logged

I doubt it very much that they would let Jassi fall for Purab considering the way she's so focused on Armaan (the diary entries, etc)Confused

I think what they're trying to prove in JJKN is that a simple girl like Jassi can reform a Casanova like Armaan. Seriously, the way they go about it --- as if Gulmohar is a correction centre and Jassi is a social worker who has to reform a deranged killer of the High security ward! PATHETIC...

kool_krazy Groupbie
kool_krazy
kool_krazy

Posted: 09 July 2004 at 6:59am | IP Logged

If the serial is trying to prove how a simple girl like Jassi can change a Casanova like Armaan then I think they don't know what they are doing, because this serial is meant to be about our Jassi (NOT HER SELFISH, CONFUSED, SELF-CENTERED BOSS ARMAAN) and how she discovers her glamorous indentity to show that everybody can be beautiful, LEKIN MANN KI KHOOBSURATI ZYAADA ZAROORI HAIN!

I think JJKN is loosing it's personal touch that it had when it first started, which also made it soooo popular around the world and introduced a unique concept from typical indian soaps. But the way it is going now, we can obviously say that no matter how different the concept of an indian television drama may be, it will alwayz have the odd, annoying typical ingredients of an Indian Drama!!!!   

navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 09 July 2004 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Kanchi just forget it what they write but you know you and me both of us want purab and Jassi get together right and now smile Smile
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 11 July 2004 at 6:48am | IP Logged

One more odd thing:

When Arundhati Roy was on the warpath against Jassi, didn't Armaan say that he would help Jassi with the presentation? He never did help her though.

Hansmukhi from the RIVAL company helped Jassi with the presentation (who on earth would be interested in saving a competitor?)

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 12 July 2004 at 3:22am | IP Logged

good point mystica,

on the day of the presentation he wasn't even in the office, forget abt helping jassi.Ouchand something very odd is tht HM has all the time in the world to help jassi...be it morning or night(a bit strange...........i mean they're friends and all but still, does'nt HM have her own company to run??)

another odd thing i found on thur episode is tht din't jassi and purab enter at the same time?then how come they din't bang into each other???or were there two entrances??LOL

anjuman Senior Member
anjuman
anjuman

Posted: 12 July 2004 at 11:44am | IP Logged

GUYS HAVE U EVER PAID ATTENTION TO JASSI OFFICE.

BEING AT WHATEVER POSITION SHE IS AT LEAST GIVE HER NICE PLACE TO SIT & WORK

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 13 July 2004 at 3:49am | IP Logged
well anjuman i guess, "jassi ko armaan ki kaal kothari main baithna zyada pasand hai"
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 13 July 2004 at 5:08am | IP Logged

I remember reading in Betty La Fea that even when she was offered a new office Betty refused it as she wanted to remain close to Armando Geek..I started watching Jassi a bit late...so I dont know if the same thing happened in the serial as well

Go to top