India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Odd things in JJKN (Page 3)

kool_krazy Groupbie
kool_krazy
kool_krazy

Posted: 08 July 2004 at 11:27am | IP Logged

MysticaMagic, excellent point about the use of latest technology in the soap. Purab is a successful business tycoon and is mostly seen using his laptop for his business, as he is always travelling but he didn't make use of it when he sent Jassi that letter through the door. I'm sure he could have E-mailed her instead because Jassi does have a PC at home and she must have an email address too??? that is sooo strange.....

I dont think Purab will turn into a negative character, hopefully!!! However, I am 95% sure that he is going to expose Armaan either in Jassi's eyes to wake her up and realise the truth about her ARMAAN SIR....OR, I think Purab will expose Armaan through the unsuccessful Gulmohar Business for revenge, as Armaan is the person to blame for all the confusion and misunderstanding between Jassi & him. Therefore, Armaan needs to learn that lying for his own good and hurting others around him will not get him anywhere and he will always have to face the TRUTH in the END!!!!    

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 08 July 2004 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
There are lot of things that are odd in JJKN. Like take todays epsode for eg. The things are not spaced out well. What I mean is first Jassi had to go to wrok, then Purab's call, then Armaan talk with his dad early in the morning, then the party and then the proposal. How can so many things happen on the same day ? Its just too much. There are only 24 hours a day. But at the rate the directers has has represented it it seems that Jassi goes to her office at 5 in the morning.
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 08 July 2004 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

LOL...she probably does, deadly! Thats the only was she can be close to You Know Who...

(Harry Potter fans: I am not comparing Armaan Suri to Lord Voldemort though I dislike both charactersWink)

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 08 July 2004 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Another odd thing is that bebe had disappeared. And till the end she was on Purab's side. I wonder why she didn't supported him in front of Jassi
navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 08 July 2004 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks kanchi a lot for responding back to me i think so too they are turning purab into villion role
kool_krazy Groupbie
kool_krazy
kool_krazy

Posted: 08 July 2004 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

I just watched today's episode of Jassi where Armaan proposes to her....I'm lookin forward to Jassi's answer in next week's episode. It will be really dumb of Jassi to accept Armaan's proposal and I am hoping that she will say NO, which I doubt she will...

For some of the thingz that Armaan does, I blame his good friend Raj. I mean first of all Raj is completely CLUELESS and always influences Armaan and tells him to take certain decisions which are never useful to him. Armaan is mostly a SCREW up because of Raj and the way his mind functions because he can't make decisions himself and always depends on others (like Raj!!!!). 

Kanchi & Navika, I dont think that Purab's character will turn NEGATIVE...but I would like to know why you lot think so??? I just think he is going get his lost LOVE back from Jassi, which he lost because of Armaan's selfish lies to keep Jassi for his own good.

Jassi please don't accept Armaan's proposal. Go home, talk to your BEBE and find that letter, which your PAPAJI has hidden away from you............and bring Purab into your LIFE and you will know who really LOVES you and what you've been missing out on all this time!!! 

navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 08 July 2004 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Kool_Krazy for writing it to me thanks a lot thankyou and i don't think so now because when purab said he cares about jassi and love jassi a lot i think they will defenitely let jassi fall in love with purab i am so excited to see that. please response back to me.thanks
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 09 July 2004 at 1:40am | IP Logged

I don't want Purab to fall in Lov with tht chamis.She does not deserve Purab at allAngry.Jassi and Arman are made for each other cause they both are a big LOSERSDead.She again hurting my Prince charmingCry.

Oh BTW Kool crazy well don't u think he was acting weird until yestrday, so i thought he was playing a negative role.

kanchi

Go to top