Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

😆 Very true chocolate. But, then I wont be able to see as Jassi's no. seems very high..such thick lenses.

Harry's glasses are much better...they come with a built in "Reparo" charm 😊

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gulmohar uses those ancient lifts which take long time to go up or come down. Maybe they even use manual power.(Antiques - have more value, I think if they sold these lifts they could get finance for their stores)
SANDY thumbnail
can anyone tell me setinda address cause I like to look on it to see preview. I normally don't have any problems when I type setinda.com but for some odd reason today it takes me to totally different web site when I type that. so please if someone could tell me the full website address maybe I'll be able to get on it.
Morgoth thumbnail

I think ur just missing out the "i" in the "india" part of itwww.setindia.comwww.setindia.com😊

www.setindia.com

That should get u to the right website. I just checked it.

SANDY thumbnail
thanks Mystica. really appreciate it. u r right.
jo_ukcrew03 thumbnail

Hi,

Thought u guys wouldn't mind if I joined in. I don't know why but recently when I went to get a hair cut this thought came in my mind that ammmmmmmmm.............Does Jassi ever get a Hair cut?

We all see the men (Armaan, Raj and Maddy) and the women (Malika recently) of the Jassi show getting hair cuts but what about Jassi?

She always seems to have the same length of hair (esp. around her fore head which is even annoying as from the middle of her head anyone can see that she is wearing a WIG-as it does not mix up with her original hair highlighting the fakeness)and we know that she never had any time since last year to get a hair cut after all she herself and put others through. (I think Jassi needs to relax)

Even if she does squeeze some time to get a hair cut, are the people who cuts her hair so dumb to advice her to have a hair cut that is completely unsuitable for people with her shape of face? 

I dont wanna make any further comments if you are like one of my friend who thinks she probably does it herself or papaji (the toad) does it for her!!!!!!!! Yeah right!!!!!

These are jus'  some of my questions but what do u guys think?

anjuman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We all see the men (Armaan, Raj and Maddy)

maddy : Man 😕

u have a point there

jo_ukcrew03 thumbnail

Hey he has been portrayed as a man in the show and most of all he looks like a borned man.

Now, If he has done something funny to himself just to satisfy his homo.......I mean his/her suxual preferences when he grew up then please do not blame me for that.  

Hey but I actually think u got a point there as well >>>Should we address Maddy as a man or something else. Because I think Gay people do have the same human right as we do and addressing as man or women both would upset Maddy.

So u tell me how should we address Maddy as a man or women?

jo_ukcrew03 thumbnail

Anjuman I dont know why have u got a sad face.

Hmmmm..........interesting but intelligent "WHYME".

But, I remember Maddy being with a guy and Mr Maddy cried on same guys shoulder cause the "funny man" was upset, like a woman would do. If you do not remember these were the series of episodes where Armaan had to dress up like a Woman and act as a "CHAMIYAAH" in a Gay Bar.

Now do u think after mentioning that the "funny guy" can still be referred to as a man even though the mentality and act that has been shown clearly confirms he/she is not?

I think I confused myself there...........................hmmmmmmm.

What do u guys think?

jo_ukcrew03 thumbnail

I sincerely apologise if I said anything or been rude to anyone without my knowledge and hope nothing has been taken personally as such events if happens are simply unintentional as I have been acting in good faith.

Breathe...............