Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND SS : Roads To Confession{Part 3 pg 25} (Page 7)

Dragonfly88 Goldie
Dragonfly88
Dragonfly88

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dancedanceRR

love the idea! you should definitely continue!!

Glad you like the idea :)
Thank you !!

Dragonfly88 Goldie
Dragonfly88
Dragonfly88

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

awesome prologue

Thank you :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

Dragonfly88 Goldie
Dragonfly88
Dragonfly88

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Siaa-

Glad that you turned the OS into an SS :D

Looking forward to the story :)

Thank You :D
Dragonfly88 Goldie
Dragonfly88
Dragonfly88

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetFarwii

Really nice!! <33
Continue soon (=

Thank you :)
Dragonfly88 Goldie
Dragonfly88
Dragonfly88

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Part 1 ~ A lot can happen over a cup of tea 

Khushi sipped in the hot tea and felt a relaxation run through her body. After her earlier encounter with Arnav, she desperately needed this hot liquid to ease down her throbbing heart. First it was her head and now her heart, why can't these stupid organs let her live in peace. Arnav had successfully decreased the ache in her head but instead increased her already fastened heartbeat, which was not cool at all. Khushi was sure she preferred the headache, but why did these butterflies flying in her stomach feel differently.. uhhh nice?

"Khushi are you done with the tea?" asked Payal who was surprised at her sister's attitude after she had come down from her room. "Urmm no jiji little more" muttered Khushi sipping the tea as slowly as she could to kill time. Khushi's eyes occasionally lingered around to see if Arnav was coming down for tea. He was up to something and she needed to know or at lease find out. Disappointed on not finding him she began sipping her tea a lil faster this time and almost choked on it when she felt his touch on her back. Payal gave him nod and left to get her bag.

Arnav touched her back lightly and could see the very obvious blush that instantly appeared on her cheek. He had seated himself next to her and was curious about her now shivering hands. Did she like what he had done to her earlier? The headache seemed to be gone but her usual cheerfulness was not yet visible he thought.

Khushi slowly turned her face towards his to see what exactly he was doing. She was surprised when he genuinely smiled, "Khushi can you please pass me my tea?" she heard him say but her eyes were too engrossed in staring at him. "Huh?" she said unconsciously amazing Arnav who by now was smirking. "The.Tea.Khushi" he highlighted each word and Khushi got back to her senses. "O-Oh..Y-es The Tea!" she said jumping up from her seat to pass him the tea while she knew he had noticed her drooling for few seconds.

---

"So how long is Payal staying with you" questioned Arnav casually sipping down his tea. The close proximity in which they were seating wasn't helping Khushi in anyway but she didn't have an option. "Wohh I guess 2-3 days" shed mumbled avoiding his glance while staring straight into her now empty cup. "Wawoo three days?? That's long! I would never let my wife stay that long" he mentioned in an astonished tone but was more astonished at Khushi's reaction caught by his side glance.

Devi Maiyya? Did he just mention wife? Did Arnav Singh Raizada mention wife? Her mind was reeling with these questions and on the other hand a small piece of her heart wished to play his wife. What would it be like if he stopped me from going to my own house cause he would miss me? NO NO NO she shot down all her thoughts and pretended like things were all okay on her side.

Arnav shook his palm right in front of her eyes to bring her back. He knew the mention of "wife" had gotten into her but he never expected it to be this bad. As soon as she came back to reality, Khushi saw Arnav's eyebrow crook up in a questioning form. "So you have plans for your wife haan" she said giggling nervously and tried to sip into an empty cup. "You have no idea .. what plans I hold for her" he whispered taking the cup from her hand with a sly smile.

Khushi gazed at those honey brown eyes that were speaking volumes of unsaid things to her. What plans are you talking about she asked those eyes silently and before they could answer back an interruption was caused.

---

"Bhai?" interrupted Akash, which broke Arnav's gaze from Khushi. Both of them stood up instantly as if they were caught cheating in an exam. But soon Arnav gained his composure back and stared at Akash with a *wrong timing dude* look. But Akash was too depressed about Payal going so he didn't pay much attention to his brother's obvious irritation. "Bhai actually I thought I'll borrow your car to drop Payaji and Khushiji" requested Akash hoping for a positive reply. Arnav didn't even think twice and automatically replied "of course" but the disappointed look on Khushi's face confused him. Now what? He thought.

---

Akash opened the door for an upset Khushi who stepped in at the back seat. She was about to sit when his voice widened her eyes "Akash?" she heard him call from behind. Peeping out from the window she observed him walk towards them. "Akash let's go together we have a meeting afterwards" he reminded Akash unfolding his folded sleeves. Payal who was standing near the front seat immediately moved making way for Arnav and went next to Khushi.  And before opening the front door he gave Khushi a side-glance and nodded assuring that her wish was fulfilled. Khushi shifted uneasily while her eyes traveled in all direction expect his.

---

The drive to Gupta house was interestingly smooth. The Raizada brothers didn't leave any opportunity of glancing at their desired Gupta lady. The one on driver's seat couldn't take his eye off from his newly wed wife. The other Raizada brother occasionally used the rear mirror to stare at his sleeping beauty.  Yes Khushi had fallen asleep as soon as the car had started. Arnav grinned at her sleepy face.

Payal and Akash had gone inside to greet the family while Arnav stayed back and volunteered to wake Khushi up which was apparently pretty hard. "Khushi..?" he tried for the tenth time maintaining a soft tone. He had been shaking her since last five minutes but she had been shrugging making him impatient now. Arnav shook her a little harder this time "KHUSHI!" he yelled.

"LAAD GOVERNOR" came the instant shout back. 

PART 2

Edited by much.love - 20 May 2012 at 4:58am

The following 115 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1rithuparnaksgsrkNakshatra11gudiya74ruku25afshanbabarapoorva12sharmalinetemistletoe22smelling_saltsdancedanceRRmankhushwinchfirenutsshivani15christmaspringle6-Shalu-parit.mansimelovemayurlimitlesscraziefan-Emma.K-Devilwaysasrlovesmesai_nehashiprajSedonaScarletinluvwivARHIday_lilyaanchal11saad2604barunxoxoMyPrinceBaruncutiesmileArShi-FoReVeR16siddy9171disha7AnneyhuzaifahRNArnav93hari93blue_sapphirePrincessDsarchanu-PM4mRonnie-Arnav_KhushifanBecsanuramesh26sukirtiraizadaShweta16911DAlicerockinggirl5inspiringstarssaiqa4evamultifacetedbarfidprover-Devanshi-meghnasWah_tajAsmara.vikadesigirlsweet_butterflynims6Sujata77AMAL722CythereasparikhIPKKNDkaur92TwilightHorizon-Chinnu-littlemoiArhiIPKKNDshraddskanareshSVCetroniasegadBibliobibulusElectric_BuBBleaycma98__blossom__Sona257JerryTheMousekriti_atharvvelanginisukanyaashena07medha16--BSI-FaNaTic--Hot.Pink.HeelsHaRul-loverzaniaxjakhushinewmoon2011meenalumaroops82banditqueenn.sayli_sarunMISTIEsiva2901sweetygirl28keenu_kkGirlabouttown--MISHTEE---JollyJabeen-Pr1yankalaksh65rkapoor1382snoopy84ameena671_SenbonZakura_dumassarunlicious..Downhill

Arti411 Senior Member
Arti411
Arti411

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Please continue and PM me! It's amazing!

Dragonfly88

Dragonfly88 Goldie
Dragonfly88
Dragonfly88

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arti411

Please continue and PM me! It's amazing!

Buddy me :)
Thank you !!
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
The update as fab. Khushi should've teased arnav abt mentioning a wife when he doesn't believe in marriage. I liked how arnav understood khushi's wish without her expressing it.

Continue soon

Dragonfly88

Go to top