IPKKND SS : Roads To Confession{Part 3 pg 25}

Posted: 12 years ago
~Roads To Confession~ [Short Story]

I don't know how many of you all have read my OS - Pain of pleasure but it was liked by many so I thought of making a SS based on it .. πŸ˜‰

Since I'm frustrated with no confession am going to make my own confession road πŸ˜†

Prologue - (I'm going to use the Os as prologue)

Thank you for always appreciating my work :) Do buddy me if you need updates on my work!! Also if you want to check my other fictional work then visit MY INDEX

"Ahhh" yelped Khushi tying the dupatta around her head. "Khushi why did you come if you were so unwell" said Payal worriedly giving her a glass of water. The recent wedding preparations of Payal-Akash had been pretty exhausting, especially for Khushi since she had worked day and night to make it perfect. And now she was back again right in the morning to take her Jiji for "pagh pehre" (going home ritual). "No no Jiji it's you pagh pehre, how can I not come?" replied Khushi tiredly holding her head.

But a tiny part of her brain knew that she was making this lame excuse just so that she could get a glimpse of her laad governor who wanted to say something to her during the wedding but didn't get the opportunity to do so. Arnav was partly the cause of her headache because she couldn't sleep well last night imagining all sorts of things that he wanted to tell her. Early morning she concluded that he was just messing with her head nothing really special about it. "Khushi you wait here I'll go get warm oil then message your head" said Payal and walked out even though Khushi tried declining the offer.

---

Khushi's massive headache got worst within seconds, "why are so many hammers hammering me????" she complained resting her head back on the couch placed in Payal's room and guessing sleep would help she tried by closing her eyes while her eyebrows ceased together due to the annoying pain.

Few seconds later, Khushi felt her dupatta being untied and pulled off from around her head. Knowing it is Payal, she sleepily mumbled "Jiji thank you" with a faint smile playing around her lips. Her smiled froze when she felt a rough touch whisking few strands of hair to the back of her ear. This was a definitely not her sister's delicate finger thought Khushi while her heart began to race on assuming who it would be. She didn't dare to open her eyes but instead shut it even tighter.

"Khushi can you lean back a little?" requested Arnav in his low composed voice that made her eyes fly open. "Huh? Urmm It-itss-Itsss ok Arnavji'I should go" she stammered, making an attempt to stand up while her eyes stayed fixed on the door to avoid him. Khushi felt a forceful yet protective wrap on each side of her shoulder as he shoved her back on the couch. "I said tilt back your head Khushi, not run away" he growled taking her head into his clasp. "Excuse me? Who is running away?" said Khushi defensively crossing her arms across her chest. "Then shut up for few minutes, it will be good for your headache" he smirked, as he laid his finger on her forehead. Arnav's touch sent chills' down her spine causing every other part of her body a desirable pain. Gulping down her nervousness she closed her eyes yet again.

He began rubbing the upper part of her forehead brows down to the temple behind her eyes and vise versa. Arnav simultaneously harden his grip then relaxed on reaching each temple, noticing Khushi's forehead and crossed arm relax he developed a tender smile. Proud of the relaxation he was providing, Arnav relaxed his own shoulders and launched his fingers to circle around her temples in a slow motion.

Meanwhile Khushi's tightened eyes lazily simmered on the leisure those circles where doing. 'Is there anything this man was not good at?' she thought with envy. Arnav's pressured hardened as he pressed both his palms against the back of her head, back and forth. "Hmmm" moaned Khushi on feeling her whole body loosen up. The massage was slowly beginning to ease out all the physical pain she was suffering since few days. In contrast Arnav's body froze on hearing such evoking moans out of her mouth. He took the risk to look down at the lips from where those sounds came and was truly fascinated by it. Suddenly dangerous urges to pull her head back and claim those moaning lips arose causing him the physical pain now. He gulped down when he heard her dry whisper saying, "why did you stop?"

---

Payal who had got caught up with shy talks with Akash realized she had to go massage Khushi's head and ran off quickly. As soon as she reached her door, she found it locked and guessing Khushi must have dozed off Payal walked back excitedly to finish her eye-lock with Akashji!

---                                                                                                                          

If Khushi could provoke such wild thoughts within him then so could he, after all he wanted to take a revenge for not letting him speak during the whole wedding. Smirking to himself, Arnav lowered his finger down to the back of her neck. Extending his thumbs he started caressing her neckline from top to bottom. The previous sensual feelings came rushing back into her system due to the unpredictable change of massage. It was enjoyable but a different joy that made her already dry throat, drier while her cheeks felt warm. Khushi's eyes opened wide when his fingers began stoke under her dress into her bare back, gasping she gripped the couch digging her nails into it. As Arnav stroked circles around her backbone she leaned back to get a touch of him rather than only his hand.

Confident that he's plan was working he bent down to her ear "does that feel good" he huskily questioned with a chuckle already knowing the answer.  "Thank you" mumbled Khushi softly and glanced up to smile back. Moving his hands up to her shoulder he swiftly shifted her hair to one side to get a proper access to her face. Inching forward "I can make your other parts feel the same way" he temptingly whispered brushing his lips near her cheekbone. Khushi's inner desire heightened witnessing those chocolaty inviting eyes, she felt like gripping into his hair rather than the couch that made her breathe less.

She got up in brisk and ran away unlocking the door with her head bent down with embarrassment. As per Arnav, he smiled victoriously on easing her pain into pleasure.

Edited by much.love - 11 years ago

~Roads To Confession~
                                                >Index<

#Part 1- A lot can happen over a cup of tea

#Part 2 - Coffee or Tea?

#Part 3 - Conditions Have No Limitations
Edited by much.love - 11 years ago
liking this very much! looking forward to the continuation! great work!
Ooh, loved the prologue.. I'd missed the OS.. It was really good.. Looking forward to the continuation in the new SS.. Thanks so much for the PM! :)
Originally posted by indy12

liking this very much! looking forward to the continuation! great work!

Thank youuu :D 
Read it as OS itself. Waiting for the continuation
Originally posted by Poonam786

Ooh, loved the prologue.. I'd missed the OS.. It was really good.. Looking forward to the continuation in the new SS.. Thanks so much for the PM! :)

It's ok if you missed :) ! 
Thank you :D
Originally posted by mollycoddle

sounds promising

I hope I don't disappoint :)
Oh...that was awesome...running away both...continue soon...