Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dekhaekkhawab

awesome update...πŸ‘loved the way u write...and plz continue soon eagerly waiting for the next part...plzz dear update soon na...😳and thanks alot for the PM...

thanku so much...i'am happy you like the way i write..i will surely most the next part soon..the next update will be posted mostly by tomorrow...😳

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutiepiexox

First off i am extremely sorry for not commenting back to you ive just been soo busy with school starting again and my exams coming soon aswell and thankyouu sooo much for still sending me PMs for it πŸ˜Š

I just read part 4 (im really behind 😳) and it was absolutely stunning/ amazing!!!!!!! Loved every bit!!!!!( especially hug scene sooo cute!!) Going to read part 5 & 6 now will comment again after reading!!!!
no mistakes btw
xxx

dear it is ok..i understand..i'am more than happy that you commented...i'am glad you liked the 4th part of the update...thanks again...😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutiepiexox

OMGGG!!!!!!! manveer kisss πŸ˜!!!!!!! just finished reading part 5 &6
Please Please Please unite them together i dont think i can wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur an amazzzing writer πŸ‘ i hope the manveer marrige track goes smiler to this !!!
xxx

awww..me khush..i'am really happy you liked the 5th & 6th update too..even i hope the track in the show goes like this...thankooo...i will update as soon as possible...πŸ˜ƒ

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
surya...when will u update da next part...u know i m too happy now dat manveer is da main led its confirmed soo now i wanna be more happy by reading ur OS...soo when is gonna be on...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Note: Hey Guys.. The Next Update Will Be Posted Mostly By Tomorrow, i.e; Monday 14th May 2012... Thank You...😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sirjee

surya...when will u update da next part...u know i m too happy now dat manveer is da main led its confirmed soo now i wanna be more happy by reading ur OS...soo when is gonna be on...

dear i will post the update most probably tomorrow evening...😊

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

dear i will post the update most probably tomorrow evening...😊

luv u shooo much my shona...πŸ˜‰
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Note: Hey Guys.. The Next Update Will Be Posted Mostly By Tomorrow, i.e; Monday 14th May 2012... Thank You...😳

THANK U FOR UPDATING SOON...😊I WAS READING ALL PARTS AGAIN...MAIN KAL SY 4 BAR PARH CHUKI HN SARY PART...I WAS CLOSING THE TAB AND JUST LOOK UP FOR THE LAST PAGE(I WAS GOING TO COMMENT AND REQUEST U UPDATE SOON)...AND FIND UR THIS COMMENT...SO M HAPPY...😳😳😳 PLZ PM ME WHEN U UPDATE...😳
cutiepiexox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for your update😊... please PM me when you do!πŸ˜›
xxx
rmry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Surya,
I was on a long holiday visiting places... back to home just 2 days back...finished ur SS and enjoyed every line of it. God... I missed the forum and ur SS.!!! Though I had access to net, it was limited one. So couldnt post my replies most of the time due to short of time. Anyway now catching up with everything. Thanks once again for keeping me in the loop and congrats for the gr8 work!!! Looking forward to ur upcoming SS...

Cheers,
Edited by rmry - 11 years ago