Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: arryline

Awesome updates Surya😊Looking forward for the next partπŸ˜ƒ

thanku so much...i will update as soon as i can...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: mythical

loved this new addition to the ss. thanks for the pm. i wish manyata dances with uday's rival and things really heat up πŸ˜†.

you write so well πŸ‘ that i can clearly picture everything you write and it feels so much better than what SA is showing. cant wait for part three. keep it coming, im hungry for more.

even i like the new update..let's see what this new addition  does to 'ManVeer'...well  we have to wait & see to know if at all Manyata dances with Aryaman or not...chahe Manyata Aryaman ke saath dance kare ya na par things between her & Uday is ought to heat up...thanku so much for the huge compliment...😳

Originally posted by: mythical

just thought of a guy for unnati - vivian dsena from pyar ki yeh ek kahani. he is so hot. miss the kiss therapy he used to give.

thanku for the suggestion..
😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritika_11

wow...loved the update!πŸ‘

unnati ke opposite may be neil bhat would look good!
and good luck for your project!

thank you so much for liking the update..thank you for the suggestion & good luck wish, i hope the project gets approved...😳

Originally posted by: magicalworld

very nice 

thanks for pm

thanku so much...😳

Humaira.Rajpoot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maine st part nahi parha hai abhi tak par is part k liye tooo good yar good work hmm story toh intresting lag rahe hai lets see k next kya hota hai 
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Humaira.Rajpoot

maine st part nahi parha hai abhi tak par is part k liye tooo good yar good work hmm story toh intresting lag rahe hai lets see k next kya hota hai 

humaira thanku so much for your comments..it's good to see you here..😊

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
WOW!!!!!!! beautifully written... i luved ur update specially last paragraph... i luv UV full on attitude... dresses of MAANVEER wr superb!!!!!!!!!!!
thx 4 pm
update soon:))
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckdiya

WOW!!!!!!! beautifully written... i luved ur update specially last paragraph... i luv UV full on attitude... dresses of MAANVEER wr superb!!!!!!!!!!!
thx 4 pm
update soon:))

thanku so much..even i liked writing the last para the most...the next update will be posted soon...😊

janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 parts..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: janu_2006

hey

gr8 parts..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..

thanku so much..will surely update soon...😳

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Thank You To All Of You Who Have Commented & Liked The 2nd Part Of 'Hona Tha Pyaar'...It Really Means A Lot To Me...Thanks A Ton..πŸ€—
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
The Third Update Of The Short Story ~Hona Tha Pyaar~ Will Be Posted In An Hour Or Two Max... 😊