~Hona Tha Pyaar~ManVeerSS~Note Page 57~ - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi SuryaπŸ€— one word awesome love every bits and pieces of this chapter especially the part bechara UV 😭 feel bad for him his wifey refuses him a dance😲 ...love the song actually am visualizing UV dancing with the ladies and a fuming MπŸ˜†πŸ˜† kya scene haiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Plzzz update soon the precap is interesting can't wait for it and for the pm yaar
TC love yaπŸ€—
wow loved it 
totally awesome n grt update
Awesome updates Surya😊Looking forward for the next partπŸ˜ƒ
loved this new addition to the ss. thanks for the pm. i wish manyata dances with uday's rival and things really heat up πŸ˜†.
you write so well πŸ‘ that i can clearly picture everything you write and it feels so much better than what SA is showing. cant wait for part three. keep it coming, im hungry for more.

just thought of a guy for unnati - vivian dsena from pyar ki yeh ek kahani. he is so hot. miss the kiss therapy he used to give.

Originally posted by maneta

hey surya i wud love to see rajat tokas or karan singh grover with unnati

thanu so much..i will see who i can cast oposite Unnati..😊

Originally posted by suhana.dixit

nice part Suri..😊

thankoo suhana..it is good to see you here...πŸ€—

Originally posted by luvremix

lovely concept...exactly what I wanted to see on the show!!!
keep updating❀️

thanks a ton..& this is exactly what i wanted to see in the show too..πŸ˜ƒ
wow...loved the update!πŸ‘

unnati ke opposite may be neil bhat would look good!

and good luck for your project!
Originally posted by Somia3

uday trying to make manyata jealous 

yes..she surely is making Manyata jealous..let's see ab yeh jealousy kya rang laathi hai..😊

Originally posted by docnuss

awww i can feel d pain bw manveer!!:((
superb writing!!
cont soon!!

even i felt bad for 'ManVeer, when i was typing the update..don't worry things will get better for them soon..will update soon...😊

Originally posted by Anjalika13

wow loved it 
totally awesome n grt update

thanks a ton..i'am glad you liked the update...😊

Originally posted by Adden123

Awesome ... Loving the jealous Uday ... Ahh! I love imagining him 😍 The rage within him, makes him look hotter 😎 ... hehe..same pinch..even i'am imagining him...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Manyata Manyata ... how can you resist him ??? How?? 😲  that is my question too...how Manyata...how...but do not worry she would not be able to resist him for long...hehe...🀣

Anyways, Awesome Update Surya, Loved every ounce of it ... Continue Soon πŸ˜ƒ thanku so much...i will update as soon as i can...😊

Originally posted by nityah

Its simply amazing dear...
loved every bit of it...
you have beautifully written and described each and every scenario and situation n' emotions...
precap is interesting...can't wait t see how they tackle the problem...
continue super soon...
thanx for the pm...

thanku so much...i'am happy you like the story...the problem will be tackled it will take some time, but it will surely solve...i will try & update soon..😊

Originally posted by pri01

Hi SuryaπŸ€—  Hey Pri..πŸ€—
one word awesome love every bits and pieces of this chapter especially the part bechara UV 😭 feel bad for him his wifey refuses him a dance😲 ... thanku so very much..even i feel bad for Uday, but do not worry happy days will come knocking on 'ManVeer's' door soon...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
love the song actually am visualizing UV dancing with the ladies and a fuming MπŸ˜†πŸ˜† kya scene haiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ even i'am imagining that..kaash show mein yeh scene dikhaya jaaye...πŸ˜‰

Plzzz update soon the precap is interesting can't wait for it and for the pm yaar will surely update as soon as i can...😊
TC love yaπŸ€—
love you..πŸ€—