Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

mysticblue14 Groupbie
mysticblue14
mysticblue14

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Ok so this is another os from me but this is a fun OS.

The misunderstanding has still not cleared but the atmosphere is light.Smile

"The husband who decides to surprise his wife is often very much surprised himself"

This had become so very true for Arnav Singh Raizada.

Eventhough the world believed that everything was under his control ,but the truth was that his life was under his wife's control ,khushi totally.

Arnav singh raizada had lost it all. He had already lost his heart to her, but from the day he married khushi thinking that her so called evil deeds would be under his control, he had practically lost all he had.

This was proved on the first night of their marriage itself when khushi spent the night at their new  bedroom, but the poor soul that arnav was had to spend the night outside in the cold just to make sure he didn't answer her questions.

What more could have happened. He was forced to pick her up and do the grihapravesh , go and ind her like a maniac when she got 'lost', act lovey dovey in front of his family and what not. If the family was not enough, in the days that followed she had raided his closet, bathroom, poolside, everything and now even his office. Her dabba service was being a hit now. When they both were present together in his office,  his staff would first acknowledge her for her god damn dabba service and later him that to Ii they did notice him. What the hell! Couldn't they see they had this job,this  status because of him, because of working in AR, but no they appreciated her stupid dabba service instead.

This was sure hell.

And If that wasn't enough ,the family wanted him to even  lose his virginity to her. What the hell!

His family now thought that they could start a family if they wanted to.

That day while having dinner this conversation took place.

Nani" Chote I think its high time I should be a great grand nani" She said happily.

Arnav" Nani Di I is 6 months pregnant you yet have to wait for 3 more months" He said in a matter-of- fact tone.

Nani "Oh no no chote I am not talking about her " She clarified.                      

Anjali  interrupted"Yes chote nani is talking about me becoming a bua" she said while chucking a bit.

Arnav and khushi both turned red on hearing this. Arnav thought that it would be best t not make any comment cause that would shut them all up, but the sanka devi that khushi was, and the movement she had started against arnav to make him lose all, started saying sweetly " Oh nani , how many times have I told him lets start our family, but it seems he is very scared about ...umm.. er... You know"

Arnav couldn't believe she said that. Had she lost it completely??? This was utter hell.

The entire family burst out laughing hearing this.Then nani said sternly" See chote if khushi does want to start the family you should not say her no to this"

Arnav tried  to interrupt" But nani isn't it too early ...I mean"

Nnai cut him off" No chote stop giving your excuses" and walked off.

Khushi looked at him and smiled triumphantly . He was anyway finding it difficult to control his vieginity and she is making it worse. Why did he have to marry, he wondered.

The next day, in the office he could see khushi from his cabin distributing sweets to everyone for the success of her dabba service when aakash entered.

Aakash"What are you seeing bhai, it seems you miss bhabhi a lot, you are very lucky to have a wife like khushiji"

Arnav "Dare you tell that aakash I just wonder why does she have to trouble me so much"

He now wondered that may be the six month deal wasn't good at all. Seeing the pace at which everyone liked and loved her,atleast what happened yesterday, it might not be her, but him who will have to leave the house and the Raizada masion after six months. Upon knowing the truth that he is going to dump her, the family might just dump him.

His thread of thinking was interrupted by Aakash"Why do you say so bhai. Khushiji is so sweet"

Ya right that is why he cant take he , he was diabetic he wondered.

Arnav" Please Aakash lets not talk about her. I think Payal is so much more better and understanding than her atleast she does not talk about ... you know the converstion we had yesterday" He said irritatingly pointing to what khushi had said the previous night.

But hearing this Aakash's face turned sad . Little did Arnav know that how desperately he wanted Payal to talk of those things. It was three months and still payal kept pillows in between their bed feeling shy even if he looks at her sleeping form. He was himself gone mad because of his wife.

Here one Raizada was trying to protect his virginity, and other was trying to desperately lose it.

Only Devimaiyya could tell what was to happen of these raizada  brothers, cause the gupta sisters were surely going to land them in a mental hospital.

They both silently remembered mamaji's comment previously" Never ever think of marriage, and love marriage should never be an option".

Ok so how was it. EmbarrassedSince Arnav seems to be hell bent on troubling khushi in the show i thought of showing it exact opposite.LOL So if you liked it leave you valuable comments.Embarrassed

Link to my other ingoing os: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2919402

Edited by mysticblue14 - 06 April 2012 at 3:35am

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10pinklilliesJANNAVlaila889swati2011arshiiisweety3773VultureTalonsusamsrethkumarrobbieREEKushiArnavgudiya74apoorva12sharmagagsymiffy56lollipop4usss8080manjusha_92DarkBecomingtaklima_najAvneilholicnainac01s2612RabbaVerosalinda92nujhattashna27random94os112801inluvwivARHIArchu61KKG_ASRjankisoni86ddee1001soumyakWhatThe_ipkkndPrincessDazizeh123Savera84welcomebropink.lotusnirbasitobluetajSyama_Lunawafa.Mniaprincessbutterfly7WittyKittysun2011Ashavi1mangaloreCythereajazmeenSidarth_lover1Rozy77aakriti120AparameghadevsumArhiDeewaniNothingLastshoopoebarun_loverBlueMystiqueStapletonsukanyaaDiahhmolten_lavakriti_atharvzafimoon_minesaduf-Grace-debby_11ashred12ekdoteencharstar_fan1-Raichu-Javeria3991tinselVeena..ajoopFAYKHAN29-Vee05-.x-bumblebee-x.NewbiesoapfanPr1yankapolly_mkDownhill

nainac01 Senior Member
nainac01
nainac01

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticblue14pink.lotus

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL  This is hilarious.. I neva knew Aakash wud be like this and the treatment Payal gives him.. ROFL Pillows in between.. ROFL

mysticblue14robbieREE

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Hahahahahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticblue14

arshiar8 IF-Dazzler
arshiar8
arshiar8

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
it was v v gud so accept my frnd request and send me pm of the ingoing  2 works(there is no combination,i belong to world)

mysticblue14robbieREE

srilu_123 IF-Rockerz
srilu_123
srilu_123

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
hai

sogrt

mysticblue14robbieREE

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234