priash...on sbs... (updated) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Awww manveer is happening! but did u notice at 1.59 Ashish wanted to hold priyal's hand but priyal said no! both their expressions were angry!!! ðŸ˜­... hope this fight dsnt continue, i wnt both manveer and priash!
MANBBEER  r onscreen joddiii n m v v happyy dre luv track is progressinggg

rrahey baatt AK ki tu i jst wna c him happpyyy wnt him to get d bst d most luvin carin loyal gal who trullyy luvvss himmm n is always wit himmm <3
chahe priyal ho ya koi aur ya arhaina ahaha:p bluusshh

jokes asideee i want ma hawtiepiee to b happyyy always
hopeee hes happyyy n breakup hua ya jo b buh want him to b happy
ham tu unkey deewane hain chahe woh single hoon ya committed
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

MANBBEER  r onscreen joddiii n m v v happyy dre luv track is progressinggg

rrahey baatt AK ki tu i jst wna c him happpyyy wnt him to get d bst d most luvin carin loyal gal who trullyy luvvss himmm n is always wit himmm <3
chahe priyal ho ya koi aur ya arhaina ahaha:p bluusshh

jokes asideee i want ma hawtiepiee to b happyyy always
hopeee hes happyyy n breakup hua ya jo b buh want him to b happy
ham tu unkey deewane hain chahe woh single hoon ya committed
yar ye media wale itnas kyun karte hain yar? ek couple ike bich mein chota sa an ban ho gaya aur use bhi istarah expose kar diya.. are couples hotey hi hain fight karne ke liye... manane ke liye.. pyaar karne ke liye.. aur jhagre se pyaar badta hain... harwaqt koi haan ji naa ji to nhi kar sakta na?😲 and priyal and ashish are very straitforward.. i know they will become together.. bt un logo ko istarahj unka personal life tv mein expoise nhi karni chahiye thi... they havent broken up.. its just a small tiff ya...😳
Let's hope PriyAsh patch-up soon!!:( Anyways really lookin forward to the ManVeer dance!!:)<33
Priyal looks stunning with her hair tied! I just hope no more rags in days to come!
may be coz of age difference 

PG is immature as compared to AK

n wasa bhe is field mein relations buntay plus end hotay rehtay hain not a new story
i hope dono patch up kar lain

chote chote fights to chalte hain
n wasa bhe media mein thora sabhe problem ho to big issues buntay hain

anyways their personal matter

may be after few days sub thek ho jae

onscreen to in ke story ke uche starting hue ha. ub sa

Edited by pearls88 - 11 years ago
I hope they sort things out soon.
i don't know if its just me or anyone else has noticed this, i think Ashish's performance was better before they started dating, for some people its hard to concentrate on everything at the same time, his performance dropped when their romance was at its peak, now after the supposedly break up he seems to be improving again, i am sure our prince charming will find his true princess one day! although they look cute together i personally think that Priyal is too young and immature for Ashish.
Originally posted by mandygill

i don't know if its just me or anyone else has noticed this, i think Ashish's performance was better before they started dating, for some people its hard to concentrate on everything at the same time, his performance dropped when their romance was at its peak, now after the supposedly break up he seems to be improving again, i am sure our prince charming will find his true princess one day! although they look cute together i personally think that Priyal is too young and immature for Ashish.

Even I have felt the same but then for me it's the other way round! People basically get attracted to things they donor possess! Although both these guys have liking for eachother before they dated, they couldn't articulate so the best way of articulation was through onscreen!! They really had a burning chemistry! Basically you need to have a liking to a person if you are to show a better chemistry! Since both do not possess eachother anymore but still have that liking thing, their chemistry is seeing more on screen!! Sometimes I wish, they had never dated but had this liking for eachother things always within them! It is more exciting to work with the person you are not in relationship but have a strong craving for!! This is just my equation!! I do not care whether they patch up at the moment or not but I wish from within that they realize their love working together!
Hey guyz dnt worry about PriaAsh!, at least v have Manveer!!!!! ( hopefully😳