SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Insane for Raghav = HCians/Raghavians

Raghav has not entered and we all have gone nuts already I wonder what would happen when he will enter☺️😍

This post is entirely for our insanity pre Raghav's entry😎. 
I have been hearing alot of stories regarding him like how someone is imagining  Raghav in some or some doing some other thing.

So just pen down your any experience to show height of our insanity 🤣 .

Ps. No long posts on how excited you are on his entry etc but any insanity of yours
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Let me start with mine *Facepalm*

I was watching Dil se yesterday and obviously was hoping for Raghav's entry but damn cvs😡 so after the show got over I was so pre occupied with him that while texting someone I went into contacts to add the name and searched Raghav 🤣
I went through the R list for 2-3 times and got shocked to see that Raghav was not there and wonder Raghav kahan Gaya 😕

and then the reality sank in 🤣
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Raghav ka obsession... ☺️

My bro coincidentally wore a blue checked shirt yesterday .. 🤣 And I was staring at him(Sorry, his shirt) like anything.. He was like, are u seeing this shirt for the 1st time? 🤣
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Raghav pankhis are SO in form 😎

There's this beach trip my college is organizing, nd we're suppose to go to the beaches in jeeps. Here pops in Mr. Chopda 😎 Jeep se ofcourse i remembered Raghav, nd how BADLY im waiting for his entry in the show :| Oh CVs, please give us Raghav jaldiii? 😳
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mishti_17

Raghav ka obsession... ☺️

My bro coincidentally wore a blue checked shirt yesterday .. 🤣 And I was staring at him(Sorry, his shirt) like anything.. He was like, are u seeing this shirt for the 1st time? 🤣

LLS, that was EPIC! 🤣 🤣
Hum sab sahi wale insane hain Mr. Chopda ke liye ☺️
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -Hoor-

LLS, that was EPIC! 🤣 🤣
Hum sab sahi wale insane hain Mr. Chopda ke liye ☺️

🤣 I know LLS..Bahut intezaar kar liya yaar.. 15th Feb ko News aayi thi that he will come and now its April.. Inteha ho gayi intezaar ki.. Bhala ho SBB ka that they showed him and also the promo... Just want to see him.. Warna this haunting session will continue.. Im putting my hopes high on todays epi... Hope we getta see him.. 😍
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was always fond of blue checked shirts my fav too🤣 and I was craving to see that on HC anytime future getting bored seeing in plain shirts 🤣🤣

and my dream came true 🤣🤣☺️
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
believe me, jab se maine hc ki sbb seg ki pics dekhi jai, bar bar meri najar ke samne sirf hc ka chrhra hi ghum raha hai...he is luking just😍...m just going to dead seeing his killer luk n smile...
RAGHAV...😍😍

Ashii, wat type of question is dis ??.😡.
d biggest insanity is dat we all r banging our heads in d forum walls 4 RAGHAV...
i m constantly spamming RAGHAV AT, nd doing shayari in his yaad..😳...
sane hotey to kya neend, khana, peena nd parai chorkar ye gul khilati???🤔...
SunShine_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshu.sundas

RAGHAV...😍😍

Ashii, wat type of question is dis ??.😡.
d biggest insanity is dat we all r banging our heads in d forum walls 4 RAGHAV...
i m constantly spamming RAGHAV AT, nd doing shayari in his yaad..😳...
sane hotey to kya neend, khana, peena nd parai chorkar ye gul khilati???🤔...

you are nuts
there also i talked about personal experience and none of mentioned above is any kind of experience🥱