Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Insane for Raghav = HCians/Raghavians

Raghav has not entered and we all have gone nuts already I wonder what would happen when he will enterBlushingDay Dreaming

This post is entirely for our insanity pre Raghav's entryCool
I have been hearing alot of stories regarding him like how someone is imagining  Raghav in some or some doing some other thing.

So just pen down your any experience to show height of our insanity ROFL .

Ps. No long posts on how excited you are on his entry etc but any insanity of yours

Edited by SunShine_A - 06 April 2012 at 2:56am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sugiiminaz296-Siddhi--Ramya--scarlett-Gunjan.manasi_31..Apz..ummesulaiman-Hoor-SandstoneSoaps1mishti_17harshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Insane For Raghav" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Let me start with mine *Facepalm*

I was watching Dil se yesterday and obviously was hoping for Raghav's entry but damn cvsAngry so after the show got over I was so pre occupied with him that while texting someone I went into contacts to add the name and searched Raghav ROFL
I went through the R list for 2-3 times and got shocked to see that Raghav was not there and wonder Raghav kahan Gaya Confused

and then the reality sank in ROFL

Edited by SunShine_A - 06 April 2012 at 2:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-manasi_31mishti_17

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Raghav ka obsession... Blushing

My bro coincidentally wore a blue checked shirt yesterday .. ROFL And I was staring at him(Sorry, his shirt) like anything.. He was like, are u seeing this shirt for the 1st time? ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-manasi_31-Hoor-SunShine_A

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Raghav pankhis are SO in form Cool

There's this beach trip my college is organizing, nd we're suppose to go to the beaches in jeeps. Here pops in Mr. Chopda Cool Jeep se ofcourse i remembered Raghav, nd how BADLY im waiting for his entry in the show :| Oh CVs, please give us Raghav jaldiii? Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-manasi_31mishti_17

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

My bro coincidentally wore a blue checked shirt yesterday .. ROFL And I was staring at him(Sorry, his shirt) like anything.. He was like, are u seeing this shirt for the 1st time? ROFL

LLS, that was EPIC! ROFL ROFL
Hum sab sahi wale insane hain Mr. Chopda ke liye Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hoor-

Originally posted by mishti_17

LLS, that was EPIC! ROFL ROFL
Hum sab sahi wale insane hain Mr. Chopda ke liye Blushing
ROFL I know LLS..Bahut intezaar kar liya yaar.. 15th Feb ko News aayi thi that he will come and now its April.. Inteha ho gayi intezaar ki.. Bhala ho SBB ka that they showed him and also the promo... Just want to see him.. Warna this haunting session will continue.. Im putting my hopes high on todays epi... Hope we getta see him.. Day Dreaming

-Hoor-

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I was always fond of blue checked shirts my fav tooROFL and I was craving to see that on HC anytime future getting bored seeing in plain shirts ROFLROFL

and my dream came true ROFLROFLBlushing

Sandstone

-Siddhi-

Goldie

-Siddhi-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
believe me, jab se maine hc ki sbb seg ki pics dekhi jai, bar bar meri najar ke samne sirf hc ka chrhra hi ghum raha hai...he is luking justDay Dreaming...m just going to dead seeing his killer luk n smile...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.