India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Bowled over by Akanksha! (Page 3)

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
i really love Aakansha's acting my god she very talented actressClap.she done Amazing job as a megha.Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzling_akshiHit.It.Miss

naboletum Newbie
naboletum
naboletum

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fmani

I fell even more in love with her acting after 5th april's episode, in the scene where the instant Mohan enters the room and Megha is all breathing hard, when the camera pans onto megha's face and remains there - in just under 30 seconds Akanksha's face shows Megha going through so many emotions..fear,sorrow,shame,pain,regret,relief and finally megha's gratefullness to mohan. Oh man i was totally dumbstruck, it's unbelievable++ It's the next day after the episode and i am still thinking of that scene, so just thought to make a thread applauding and appreciating Akanksha Clap love her lots, may God bless her always. She's truly a star!

Do give your opinions, this is my first topic so you all are welcome to comment Smile

Totally agree with you! I In yesterday's episode she showed remarkable versatility in emotions from relief to  one accusing, disgusting look at Prateik followed by a stream of tears. Wow!

I think Akanksha doesn't get much accolades because her role requires her to be understated, stern and mature. It requires an eye for detail to spot such acting.

Her character is in great contrast to Mohan's who is all bindaas, extroverted and the creatives have also etched his character such that he is malleable with all the people he interacts with, giving Kunal a wide range of dialogues and scope for entertainment.

Whereas, Megha is pretty much seen reacting the same way  to people around her. Nevertheless, Akanksh's gait , her body language (esp. the folded hands whenever she is defying Mohan) is totally in tune with her character. And her facial expressions are a treat to watch...(esp.  to Mohan's singing in the elevator episode).  :)

It is only now we can expect another facet of Akanksha's acting since Megha has softened her stance towards Mohan.

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
@ naboletum

hey i so agree with all your points especially these

--->  ' I think Akanksha doesn't get much accolades because her role requires her to be understated, stern and mature. It requires an eye for detail to spot such acting. '

' Her character is in great contrast to Mohan's who is all bindaas, extroverted and the creatives have also etched his character such that he is malleable with all the people he interacts with, giving Kunal a wide range of dialogues and scope for entertainment. '

well- statedClap  Hope she rocks this new facet of her character that is about to start from now on gradually, her cordial front to mohan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzling_akshi

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fmani

@sunna_deewani

no doubt she has a lot to improve and work on still, her mature performance here gives the confidence that she sure will

Yes. She is so good in her first role. Then when she will gain experience, she could become a very seasoned actress. I'm sure of it. Just hope she stays in this field. I mean she is pursuing her Physio Therapy graduation. But i really want her to continue acting. Everyday so many actors come to the industry but only a few are really good and have the potential. 

dazzling_akshi Senior Member
dazzling_akshi
dazzling_akshi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
yeah akanksha is fab as "megha"..despite being a newcomer she portrays with elegance and fantstic actng..

Hit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
@Sunna_Deewani

Yeah hope she has a bright future in this field, you are right..this telly industry is so competitive and saturated as well. Furthermore strong, non-filmy roles for females are always very limited. Hope for her long telly life as well as for her getting some good project too. As an NBT lover, we wouldn't much fancy seeing her in some ''cliched, palpitating, prancing around with an over made-up face and hair'' role, urghh! :(
We can only pray naa.

Sunna_Deewani

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
She is certainly doing a good job. And i liked her "real" self too , in the colours holi festival ..and also in the Megha -Mohan interview .

She has a sweet and tender look which gives innocence and purity at the same time with honesty and strength.

Cheers!
VJ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index