India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Bowled over by Akanksha!

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Right from the start of NBT, i have been a total fan of Akanksha's acting, she has so stupendously depicted each and every trait/emotion of Megha's character whether it's her mature and responsible mother/daughter-in-law/widow front, her stubborn stern female front to mohan, or her naivety and innocence. At  21 yrs of age, to play a widow with all the poise and vulnerability needed mustn't be easy, as usually, only very experienced actresses are known to deliver such roles convincingly. I fell even more in love with her acting after 5th april's episode, in the scene where the instant Mohan enters the room and Megha is all breathing hard, when the camera pans onto megha's face and remains there - in just under 30 seconds Akanksha's face shows Megha going through so many emotions..fear,sorrow,shame,pain,regret,relief and finally megha's gratefullness to mohan. Oh man i was totally dumbstruck, it's unbelievable++ It's the next day after the episode and i am still thinking of that scene, so just thought to make a thread applauding and appreciating Akanksha Clap love her lots, may God bless her always. She's truly a star!

Do give your opinions, this is my first topic so you all are welcome to comment Smile

Edited by Fmani - 06 April 2012 at 2:43am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanghavi8nupurgaraivy.josejoshethannaboletumSoupzmanaal_2011monigodpriyu_frienddazzling_akshiImperfect_OnejessiejayMTheBestAMBIKA2561979cuteangel....GoodbyebablinishaAdorableTroubleVJ-LNMDJSeebzjassie_17shanu4Moner_RadioNanhi_AngelParm.RolzzmemadNeelimaSJmisty85-RadhaRani--Swetha-

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SeebzbablinishaMoner_RadioParm.Hit.It.Miss-Swetha-

Seebz IF-Dazzler
Seebz
Seebz

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
The one thing I can say is it does not look like it's her first show! Yes, She has expressed every emotion very well and her dialogue delievery , body language everything goes according to Megha's character! I just loved her acting in very 1st Megha-Mohan scene and OMG The way she acted was mindblowingl! Many scene where she has dialogue with depth she conveys it with perfect tone! Her first scene where she and Nanhi wished Addu B'day, she laughed at 1st then she cried..even that made me cry and said a lot about her pain! Whether it Megha's helplessness, frustartion, irritaion, smile, happpiness, or disgust (in prateek's case) Akansha has expressed it so well! I remember when she was looking for Nanhi, the way she said to Mohan at Police station," Tumahari beti nahi khoyi hai na isliye tum kya jaanu mujh par kiya beet rahi hai' was amazingly said with so much pain!  There were so many situation where she left me speechless. If we see her expression in yesterday's were mind-blowing! Her realization of what she has walked into and her restlessness to see the surrounding then the disbelieve...it was all wonderful! Then the moment when Mohan walked in.  In one moment many expression spread on her face! At the same she held herself together. In lobby, the way she sat and cried was natural and when Mohan told her 'kajal' was smeared the way she said, 'ghar par sabko pata chal jayega ke main royi hoon' It expressed her worry vulnerablity and so many things. It left me with an awe...Akansha is indeed a remarkable performer and she has so much talent which we will see more of in future! Good job Akansha!Clap

Edited by Seebz - 13 April 2012 at 2:14am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

manaal_2011MTheBestpriyu_friendbablinishaMoner_RadioParm.Hit.It.Misssun-naaaaaaaaa-Swetha-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Oh seebz thanks and yeah you are spot on about all the amazing instances you recall, for me they are the highlight as well, like you say 

the way she said to Mohan at Police station," Tumahari beti nahi khoyi hai na isliye tum kya jaanu mujh par kiya beet rahi hai' was amazingly said with so much pain!

when Mohan told her 'kajal' was smeared the way she said, 'ghar par sabko pata chal jayega ke main royi hoon'

OMG!! yeah and this last one above, her tone of voice..just like all raw and gutted, normally after crying it happens and it came across so naturally. Akanksha is truly living the role!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyu_friendMTheBestSeebzParm.Moner_Radiosun-naaaaaaaaa

Seebz IF-Dazzler
Seebz
Seebz

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Exactly! usually Kajal is smeared after crying but the way her dialogue came out I thought to myself that You just can't cease to surprise me Akansha! Just the way show is not predictable it is not easy for me to predict either of leads expression  which makes the show even more interesting!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Hit.It.Miss-Swetha-

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
yes,aakansha is a fab actress

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Hit.It.Miss

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Yeah... Akanksha is fantasticSmile  She is just 21 nd its her first tv show... 
dis gal is doing great jobSmile   She is the perfect face for Megha's characterBig smile
Lets wish her all the best...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Hit.It.Miss-Swetha-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
yeah seebz, her dialogue delivery just takes my breath away sometimes. Way to go NBT!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index