The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

None of the rooms are upstairs...all of their rooms are downstairs, Gohem's room is the one by the mandir, if you look closely, you can see the stairs going up in the back of whoever is coming into the room, Gohem's room has been used as a storeroom also before.

Once also Kinjal was locked in there, her purple furniture transferred to that room, and Kinjal was standing at the window watching the events at the mandir, during her track when Umang disappointed her and now their were sending her to the US, you could clearly see Kinjal on the window watching the proceedings at the mandir. Rashi's room is close to the kitchen, Kokila and Hetal rooms are close to each other also on the ground floor, the upstairs is shown on to film the people going there and coming downstairs but they never actually show them in a room upstairs, the camera tricks are there to show them going upstairs they cut and the actors come downstairs and they show them entering their rooms.

When they film the hallway it's always the hallway outside Gohem's room behind the hall chairs going round in a semi circle towards the kitchen and the rest of the rooms.

I hope I made sense...Smile

Thanks Nafisa. I know the rooms were all downstairs when they shoot the scenes and there isnt anything at the top of the stairs. But I always thought the bedrooms in the show were actually portrayed as being upstairs. Thats why I was confused Big smile

That's exactly it, it's all pretence that the bedrooms are upstairs when all are downstairs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

Go to top