Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham is romantic edited title (Page 2)

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Then the words like rattie and crashie should be stopped as well . Dont u think?

yeah Thumbs Up agree..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashy924

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Then the words like rattie and crashie should be stopped as well . Dont u think?

Yeah I definitely agree. Though I also have called many adjectives recently. I want you all to come out and make threads openly in the forum. This should be a happy place. You would never believe it Vibha but I have started that kalakaariland purely for discussing kalakaaris and their outcome. No bashing there. I wanted to reply a lot of time when I stalked to your Rajiland but it clearly said no arguing only fans allowed. The forum should be harmonious. Each to their own but discussions should be reasonable and logical not blind.SmileI have bashed Koki also whenever she did wrong. 

And I think stalking is nowhere prohibited. I admitted and noone admits as I believe in fair discussions always. But I was real glad that you all came out in full flow in my KalakaarilandLOLI have stopped stalking though to have my own time with Gohem as that is the reason I watch the show and do not want to bother unnecessarily for other thing. Gohem was and is always interesting for me.LOL

Edited by shruts18 - 06 April 2012 at 2:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaPN_luvs_Arjunashy924Veni-Vidi-ViciQueen.Bee-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruts18

Yeah I definitely agree. Though I also have called many adjectives recently. I want you all to come out and make threads openly in the forum. This should be a happy place. You would never believe it Vibha but I have started that kalakaariland purely for discussing kalakaaris and their outcome. No bashing there. I wanted to reply a lot of time when I stalked to your Rajiland but it clearly said no arguing only fans allowed. The forum should be harmonious. Each to their own but discussions should be reasonable and logical not blind.SmileI have bashed Koki also whenever she did wrong.

And I think stalking is nowhere prohibited. I admitted and noone admits as I believe in fair discussions always. But I was real glad that you all came out in full flow in my KalakaarilandLOLI have stopped stalking though to have my own time with Gohem as that is the reason I watch the show and do not want to bother unnecessarily for other thing. Gohem was and is always interesting for me.LOL

very well said shruti there was a time i used to make loads of threads not just about raji or gohem but loads of nonsense ones just for fun but they all turn to raji bashing threads so i stopped. Yup we have no problems with stalkers but you can post one reply right? Yup the kalakari land is fun!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_Arjunshruts18Cintila

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruts18

very well said shruti there was a time i used to make loads of threads not just about raji or gohem but loads of nonsense ones just for fun but they all turn to raji bashing threads so i stopped. Yup we have no problems with stalkers but you can post one reply right? Yup the kalakari land is fun!

Hmmn. Maybe I joined in December so I never noticed them. Yeah anything for fun is really welcome.SmileI will do reply in your land.Big smileI will try to maintain the fun in my new land, mind you all Rashi lovers, its different with the brand new concept, not the one that Blacksonic said it to be duplicate!TongueIt is original just as the kalakaaris are each time.ROFL

sancheeta

tamzin43 Goldie
tamzin43
tamzin43

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
yaar haad ho gayi hai... yeh sab bakwas yaha nehi chali ga  no one disses hamari ahem ji or in fact nazim  no no no AngryAngryAngryAngry saathiyaans we stand united against this bashing... so evil  people think twice before pouring your evil thoughts here ...we will not stand for it AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaVeni-Vidi-Vici

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Shruti, to each his own. Why are we sermonizing. Even Da Vinci's Mona lisa who is simple straight forward beauty has also been criticized. I feel drama needs criticism and argument to live. If some feel he is wooden fine. Why take offence. Confused

These are all fictional characters, so why fight for them. We shd not force our choices on others. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.Embarrassed Some may find him Adonis some may find him wooden...choicesWink

This is not an absolute truth so chill!! *PEACE*Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaVeni-Vidi-Vici

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Shruti, to each his own. Why are we sermonizing. Even Da Vinci's Mona lisa who is simple straight forward beauty has also been criticized. I feel drama needs criticism and argument to live. If some feel he is wooden fine. Why take offence. Confused

These are all fictional characters, so why fight for them. We shd not force our choices on others. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.Embarrassed Some may find him Adonis some may find him wooden...choicesWink

AdonisDay Dreaming

sancheeta

tamzin43 Goldie
tamzin43
tamzin43

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feviewer

Originally posted by 5cents

AdonisDay Dreaming

yes just waiting for that blasted banyan to come off then we will all be in heaven Day Dreaming

Go to top