One thing i would seriously like to ask Anjali..

Posted: 12 years ago
Who the hell sends her bhabhi with her husband to get medicine..its just odd..i mean, when she asked Shyam to come and accompany khushi, why not just send him alone to get medicine..i don't get it..just tell the name of the medicine to her husband and ask him to get it or Khushi who is always full of ideas..why didn't she just say, Anjali is not well and she'll stay with her and shyam can go..i mean what was the point of two of them going..other than for CV's to create more MU between Arhi..
wow bravo nice post. 👏
i was thinking the same nd i was about to post it but then i thot nahhh.
anyways ur right.
wat kind of a dumb grl is she.
nd this stupid CVs. what do they think of themselves. 
btw do u have the link for  todays and yesterdays episode with english subtitle??

totally agree with u 
she is pathetic and i agree with you
I'm scared to imagine how is she going to hide her other pregnancy related pains from Chote? Is she going to hide in a closet or make Chote hide in it??? 
WT* .. she's pregnant, she had a chakkar , big deal!! Why the fuss? 😆
Originally posted by darksydeangel

wow bravo nice post. 👏
i was thinking the same nd i was about to post it but then i thot nahhh.
anyways ur right.
wat kind of a dumb grl is she.
nd this stupid CVs. what do they think of themselves. 
btw do u have the link for  todays and yesterdays episode with english subtitle??

Exactly my point..anjali should be called 'dumbly' and sorry i don't have a link with eng subtitles..do you know when the ME is gonna be aired?

thanks..😊
yeah even i agree though he said that he does not know where the shop is as khushi knows she can accompany him, but still the jalebi girl would have responded that she needs to be with anjali she cant leave her  and anjali is really  akal ki ganji , sometimes she really get on to my nerves, either she will disturb the private moments of arshi or will be mainly instrumental in creating mu between arshi like the one yesterday
Originally posted by me_says

I'm scared to imagine how is she going to hide her other pregnancy related pains from Chote? Is she going to hide in a closet or make Chote hide in it??? 
WT* .. she's pregnant, she had a chakkar , big deal!! Why the fuss? 😆

You know what the worst part..in the next episode or so, Arnav will overhear Anjali's & Khushi's conversation and realize that she's not at fault and he'll sympathize for her for exactly nano second and then back to hurting her..i'm getting so sick of inconsistencies in their character..i mean don't get me wrong..i love the comedy bit in the serial..it lightens my mood but please be consistent..is all i ask..
EXACTLY!!😳
is Shyam a 2  years old child who will not know where is medicine store or which medicine to bring!! she called him and sent him with her.. as if purposely trying to keep these two together!! and what was that.. dont tell chote!! why on earth she should hide anything from her husband! Anjali is pregnant! she is not having cancer!! pathetic!!

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

EXACTLY!!😳
is Shyam a 2  years old child who will not know where is medicine store or which medicine to bring!! she called him and sent him with her.. as if purposely trying to keep these two together!! and what was that.. dont tell chote!! why on earth she should hide anything from her husband! Anjali is pregnant! she is not having cancer!! pathetic!!

🤣🤣 she should start calling shyam chotu..coz she sure treats him like one..