Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Checked n Replied :) 
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Even im back here after ages Mano coz of ur post &  i have to say that i completely Agree with u :D

Viren Sholko scenes were Adorablee <3

& My doll Nia she was mindblowing As usual she never fails to impress me with her amazing acting <3
wizzgirl thumbnail
true viren jeevika and shlok scenes are funny and i cant belive virat spoke rudely to viren his elder brother just for dat f**kin brat maya.it is sooo tight on viren u should hve seen his face
aaliya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mannnalll... kamini check your fb pm NOW!!! and for this post completely agree... cvs are freaking hell bent on ruining Virat's character! The Virat that I LOVED has been buried layers under some new Virat who I can't even sympathize or associate with! I mean the cvs could not have come up with a worst backstory! Remember the New Year's Fiasco and how they bali charaoed Manvi's character to make Swamini look good... that is exactly what they are doing with Virat this time to make Maya look good! Cvs in my opinion lost track of their main lead and are in a bit too much love with Maya W*F! SM's reply supposedly was that this is much needed for the turnover in his character... ummm two concerns (1) he was a massively intelligent, sorted out and mature guy before the Maya thing... why does he even need a turn over... what he needs is to know that Maya is a biatch and realize that he is over her and in love with Manvi... are they reconstructing his character for a third time?? ... oh shit now I am scared... (2) W*F... who needs to be turned into something like this before being shown to have a change in heart... you need to reduce a character to pieces before you can show him elevate? What kind of a dumb logic is that? My thinking is that somewhere down the line they forgot about this show since they are busy with the three others and perhaps the writers changed? I don't know... there are just too many inconsistencies... remember how Vanshika said that Virat wanted to become a singer, had inspiration, won that contest blah blah, and just so many other things that they have completely ignored to make Maya seem like a positive character! All in all it's not just the brother's fight scene but they have been butchering Virat's character ever since Maya came... I stopped watching cuz of this... then watched this week... but if they continue this I'll stop watching again... cuz you know how much I love the characters of Manvi and Virat and also that I am a character fan before an actor fan anyday... so I don't want to ruin the image of the Virat I have in the mind and love.. cuz cvs stopped caring... anyways... have to agree that Nia Sharma, Manvi, may be the only thing that keeps me on board cuz she is just so damn perfect in all her scenes! The hair scene was just amazing! Anyways... babeee I'll stop my bhashan... go read my pm... I was totally out of it lately... doing random stuff at random times lolll... but I have some good news ๐Ÿ˜› muahhh ๐Ÿค—
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma77

Even im back here after ages Mano coz of ur post &  i have to say that i completely Agree with u :D

Viren Sholko scenes were Adorablee <3

& My doll Nia she was mindblowing As usual she never fails to impress me with her amazing acting <3

humzi ๐Ÿค— !!! thnks alot <3 !! 
n Nia Man Tht gurl is Just THE BEST <3
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizzgirl

true viren jeevika and shlok scenes are funny and i cant belive virat spoke rudely to viren his elder brother just for dat f**kin brat maya.it is sooo tight on viren u should hve seen his face

ditto ๐Ÿ‘
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliya25

Mannnalll... kamini check your fb pm NOW!!! and for this post completely agree... cvs are freaking hell bent on ruining Virat's character! The Virat that I LOVED has been buried layers under some new Virat who I can't even sympathize or associate with! I mean the cvs could not have come up with a worst backstory! Remember the New Year's Fiasco and how they bali charaoed Manvi's character to make Swamini look good... that is exactly what they are doing with Virat this time to make Maya look good! Cvs in my opinion lost track of their main lead and are in a bit too much love with Maya W*F! SM's reply supposedly was that this is much needed for the turnover in his character... ummm two concerns (1) he was a massively intelligent, sorted out and mature guy before the Maya thing... why does he even need a turn over... what he needs is to know that Maya is a biatch and realize that he is over her and in love with Manvi... are they reconstructing his character for a third time?? ... oh shit now I am scared... (2) W*F... who needs to be turned into something like this before being shown to have a change in heart... you need to reduce a character to pieces before you can show him elevate? What kind of a dumb logic is that? My thinking is that somewhere down the line they forgot about this show since they are busy with the three others and perhaps the writers changed? I don't know... there are just too many inconsistencies... remember how Vanshika said that Virat wanted to become a singer, had inspiration, won that contest blah blah, and just so many other things that they have completely ignored to make Maya seem like a positive character! All in all it's not just the brother's fight scene but they have been butchering Virat's character ever since Maya came... I stopped watching cuz of this... then watched this week... but if they continue this I'll stop watching again... cuz you know how much I love the characters of Manvi and Virat and also that I am a character fan before an actor fan anyday... so I don't want to ruin the image of the Virat I have in the mind and love.. cuz cvs stopped caring... anyways... have to agree that Nia Sharma, Manvi, may be the only thing that keeps me on board cuz she is just so damn perfect in all her scenes! The hair scene was just amazing! Anyways... babeee I'll stop my bhashan... go read my pm... I was totally out of it lately... doing random stuff at random times lolll... but I have some good news ๐Ÿ˜› muahhh ๐Ÿค—

Aaliyaaa <3 Loved talkin to u on fb afta ages <3 ! n replied to u there n u do not worry about me ! im Tip top :) <3 about Virats Character ! DITTO !! u just Said EVERYTHING !! thts enough for me to Dislike this Character now !! as honestly I can Not get Wat CVs r trying to do !! Maya is a clear Biitch thn Why the fuuck they Making Virat look so dumb n NOT understand n SEE her true face again !! xample the Bill Lie !! Cant Virat ask maya ! WHY SHE DIDNT tell HI ATLEAST THT Day it self ! why SHE HAD TO WAIT TILL TODAY !! 

Seriously !! 

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Manal... u completely voiced what i felt watching the precap.. waise bhiii part from certain scenes i dnt even watch this show anymore...Maanvii aka Nia Sharma is doing a fantastic job portraying her cancer, but then again i never once doubt she wouldnt enact those scenes to perfection..furthermore i believe her reaction to her cancer was and is when cvs show it the only thing worth watching lately...

Viren has proven to be a gem.. I didnt like him when he was willing to scarifice everything just for Swamini... but lately i cnt stop but admire him.. He being the only one who seems to have brains in that Vadhera house.. dnt get me wrong.. but i do not understand why Jeevika has to act so oblivious infront of Maya..Maya indirectly insults her during the jelwery scene and yet she still has no issues with her. When Viren was describing the reason Virat likes Maya..everyone thought of Maanvi except Jeevika LOL.. *Even Dadaji..Sorry but that was silly not to make J think of M๐Ÿ˜†

Junior DJ, jeevika and Viren's scene was indeed hilarious...Seeing J coming out of her shell and not being as shy in front of Viren is making their scenes even better... Naughty J and Romantic V..definiteli a good combo๐Ÿ˜†

In terms of Virat.. no comments abt him.. he sometimes has no brains.. like when he used to take his anger out on Maanvi for no reason.. blaming her for the slightest nonsense.. And now just the slightest pretence from Maya has him going against his brother.  Swamini deserved this..she created this whole mess. But are all the people in the house stupid? Could they not see that it was only because Viren was instigating Maya that Maya confessed? *i left the house this morning telling myself i was going to tell you guys the truth about the night before?๐Ÿ˜ณ* Yeah yeah whatever.

Virat has become a disapointment in this Maya track..I mean he knows how much of a liar Maya is and yet fails to realise her true colours? He said he was ready to die for when she rejected him.. ermmm then how can you forgive her so quickly and already start to plan your wedding?

Only thing that keeps me glued is Maanvi and Viren and of course Jeevika's reaction to Maanvi's ilnness..Other than that NO COMMENTS.. and damn.. how can i forget my Dabbaaโค๏ธ

I didnt mean to offend anyone; i appologise if i have,

BTW: Hospital bed? kya hua? u alright?
Edited by _innocent_ - 12 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Manal... u completely voiced what i felt watching the precap.. waise bhiii part from certain scenes i dnt even watch this show anymore...Maanvii aka Nia Sharma is doing a fantastic job portraying her cancer, but then again i never once doubt she wouldnt enact those scenes to perfection..furthermore i believe her reaction to her cancer was and is when cvs show it the only thing worth watching lately...

Viren has proven to be a gem.. I didnt like him when he was willing to scarifice everything just for Swamini... but lately i cnt stop but admire him.. He being the only one who seems to have brains in that Vadhera house.. dnt get me wrong.. but i do not understand why Jeevika has to act so oblivious infront of Maya..Maya indirectly insults her during the jelwery scene and yet she still has no issues with her. When Viren was describing the reason Virat likes Maya..everyone thought of Maanvi except Jeevika LOL.. *Even Dadaji..Sorry but that was silly not to make J think of M๐Ÿ˜†

Junior DJ, jeevika and Viren's scene was indeed hilarious...Seeing J coming out of her shell and not being as shy in front of Viren is making their scenes even better... Naughty J and Romantic V..definiteli a good combo๐Ÿ˜†

In terms of Virat.. no comments abt him.. he sometimes has no brains.. like when he used to take his anger out on Maanvi for no reason.. blaming her for the slightest nonsense.. And now just the slightest pretence from Maya has him going against his brother.  Swamini deserved this..she created this whole mess. But are all the people in the house stupid? Could they not see that it was only because Viren was instigating Maya that Maya confessed? *i left the house this morning telling myself i was going to tell you guys the truth about the night before?๐Ÿ˜ณ* Yeah yeah whatever.

Virat has become a disapointment in this Maya track..I mean he knows how much of a liar Maya is and yet fails to realise her true colours? He said he was ready to die for when she rejected him.. ermmm then how can you forgive her so quickly and already start to plan your wedding?

Only thing that keeps me glued is Maanvi and Viren and of course Jeevika's reaction to Maanvi's ilnness..Other than that NO COMMENTS.. and damn.. how can i forget my Dabbaaโค๏ธ

I didnt mean to offend anyone; i appologise if i have,

BTW: Hospital bed? kya hua? u alright?

Julz Meri Jaaan ๐Ÿค— !!! after So Freaking Long <3 !! how r u ? !! n Where have u been ? ! great Im Not the ONLY one who is Fed up of this show !! Honestly if it wasn't Nia/Manvi ! I Wouldnt Have bothered my self watching this Show !! but recently i have been liking Viren ! he has been ONE of the Best in stupid Vadhera house !! 
the much Manvi Looked Adorable in tht Yellow Dream Thing !! i found it slightly STUPID n Over Filmy ! i mean OKAY I understand Viren Imagining Manvi cuz Tht is how he feels for manvi ! he knws Manvi is like this ! but Dada ji n all INCLUDING Virat !! I mean Fine I get it they have to start VirMan Love Story ! buh Virat ALL over sudden imagining manvi was hmm Stupid in 1 word ! n How Virat's Character has been FULLY butchered !! 

and About Jeevika !! Im sure she will change but Thts how she has been ! remember even manvi keeps telling her to RAISE her voice ! im sure tht day is close when we see Jeevika Strong !! abhi virika love scene mein improvement ๐Ÿ˜‰ !! Soon JEevika's Character will be Stronger :) !! 

and About Hospital Rofl ! nothing its just health has been quite bad !! been passing out alot !! cuz of stress !! was in hosp for half day ! but Much better now :) 

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

Julz Meri Jaaan ๐Ÿค— !!! after So Freaking Long <3 !! how r u ? !! n Where have u been ? ! great Im Not the ONLY one who is Fed up of this show !! Honestly if it wasn't Nia/Manvi ! I Wouldnt Have bothered my self watching this Show !! but recently i have been liking Viren ! he has been ONE of the Best in stupid Vadhera house !! 

the much Manvi Looked Adorable in tht Yellow Dream Thing !! i found it slightly STUPID n Over Filmy ! i mean OKAY I understand Viren Imagining Manvi cuz Tht is how he feels for manvi ! he knws Manvi is like this ! but Dada ji n all INCLUDING Virat !! I mean Fine I get it they have to start VirMan Love Story ! buh Virat ALL over sudden imagining manvi was hmm Stupid in 1 word ! n How Virat's Character has been FULLY butchered !! 

and About Jeevika !! Im sure she will change but Thts how she has been ! remember even manvi keeps telling her to RAISE her voice ! im sure tht day is close when we see Jeevika Strong !! abhi virika love scene mein improvement ๐Ÿ˜‰ !! Soon JEevika's Character will be Stronger :) !! 

and About Hospital Rofl ! nothing its just health has been quite bad !! been passing out alot !! cuz of stress !! was in hosp for half day ! but Much better now :) 

*Hugs back*...am alright:) even i passed out twice cuz of stress.๐Ÿ˜ฒ I hate exams i have my exams till june and its doing my heading. I have been surviving on red bull; i have atleast 2 every day LOL.. i dnt have energy to do anything preciseli why i do not waste my time and energy watching things that are going to frustrate me haha:P.. I watch everything else from the balcony๐Ÿ˜† And make sure you take good care of yourself, do not stress over these fictional shows LOL Not worth it. Waise u got the news nah? abt the global shaadi?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Yaar.. am waiting for Jeevika to change.. her and Maanvi's relationship is the thing that keeps me glued.. and the couples are a bonus. Like i said Viren's character has been amazing lately. He always bring a smile to my face..But i guess cvs tend to butcher all the characters when they feel like it. First J then she redeemed herself and now Virat.  And not to forget DJ and Swamini's characters LOL.

I still do not understand how all of a sudden Virat has started to fall in love with Maanvi.. so far her going back to rishikest for me demonstrated Virat missing her because she used to be there constantly..bickering with.. and thats what he was missing..it did not indicate love.  There is still so much scope to work with and SM is doing a fine job putting audiences off:)

I hope there is no misunderstanding b/w Viren and Maanvi when M refuses to give blood; cuz i love their sweet bond and i do not want cvs to butcher either of their characters.