India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Hmm Virat so Maya over Viren !REALLY :@

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Okay ROFL ! yes im alive ROFL n making a post on this forum after ages ROFL !! 
anyways ! recently im anywaYs not interested in Virat's character ! cuz For me CVs have started Ruining His Character!! 
What was that ? ! Seriously Virat! Viren is the SAME brother ! who despite the fact Loves n Respect Swamini the Most ~ YET he lied to her n Came n Rescued from Jail !! after tht Swamini didnt talk to him ! he was the Bad 1 there too !! buh he did it for his brother ! even after u Hooked bk wid Maya ! he still as a good brother ! thinking for u ! n wants u to go on right path ! n THIS IS WHAT u Give him !! TO STAY Away from ur LIFE !! are u SERIOUS ! 

dude u r the SAME guy Who cuz of ONE DOUBT ALMOST BROKE Viren Jeevika's engagement !! DID viren Question u MORE ! or asked u TO NOT INTERFERE in his life !! ? NO cuz he TRUSTED his brother ! so IF U CAN ALMOST break ur Brothers engagement cuz of YOUR DOUBT !! thn Why can Viren think of u !! atleast try to understand him ! esp for the gurl WHO LEFT u long bk ! n U HATED her ! n now All over sudden she MEANS EVERYTHING to u !! well guys like Virat Proved guys r always fools afta Biitches Sleepy

today Virat proved the quote right Chicks over dicks Wink No offence guys ! I just Spotted wah i felt ! Do not Dare bash me nor my post ! cuz i didnt Bash any1 here !! 

Anyways All i wanna Say the onli 2 people r in their characters r Manvi n Viren ! LOVE these days ! plus FINALLY ROFL YES Finally im liking Viren-Jeevika Scenes !! LOL !! 

plus Lemme Mention 1 more scene ROFL As i was laying on hospital bed during tht epi ROFL so could tell about it ROFL ! anyway the scene Where Manvi opens her hair * Cries again * anyways the scene where Manvi opens her hair n there is this bunch of hair on her hand ! MAN My heart cried ! :( !! I was crying rivers :( ! My heart cried for Manvi :( !! man Nia Sharma :( ! u just keep stealing my heart :( !! 

anyways 1 more scene ROFL ! im Loving the virika+PYAAR KI PUNGI scenes ROFL ! i meant by viren Jeevika n Chotey dada ji scenes ROFL !! I swear Viren Will kick Shlok 1 day ROFL !! 

phew i think im done ROFL 

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

juvariaLeena905eemaDesi_angel90sweetydeeMaRiZAurum.xoanyaxoktiluvuThapaneeDanikaaysha1989Jo_Pinchysanjanaprincesstara_211applenpeachesgirl_rocks-Aswathy-ShivRajput-Nahi-cupid-struckxMidnightStarx-Simz--Hoor--Sara.morning_dewsHuma-.Anastasia.-JollyJabeen-

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
haila 50 views no comment ROFL
xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Get well soon!! And your post was hilarious!! I also love when Viren gets pissed as Shlok is near Jeevika everywhere, haha so adorable!! :3 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ktiluvu.YixingsManal.

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
MANAL! Good to see you here after ages! LOL
Aaand, i big hug to you for this topic Hug I did expect Virat will behave like this, nd i kinda understands why he would do such a thing IF Maya was his wife already. But dudee, he himself is confused about Maya nd then he's blaming Viren nd asking him not to interfere!? :S

But then again, i understand Virat. The cupid has finally struck the poor thing, so becharey ki halaat kharab hogayi hai ;) ROFL Im sure he'll regret being mean to Viren, duh!

Also, i SO agree with you.. Viren will definitely kick Shlok one day ROFL
Pehle dada ji, nd now chotey dadi ji.. My poor Viren cant even romance with his wife kya?! Disapprove But, im loving these scenes lately, they're so cute Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaBobbi.Huma-.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

Get well soon!! And your post was hilarious!! I also love when Viren gets pissed as Shlok is near Jeevika everywhere, haha so adorable!! :3 
thnks ROFL! Hilarious ? !! haila it was meant to be serious Unhappy ROFL ! anyways thnks LOL !! i just loved Cute/ sarcastic lawyers ROFL ! i got my sarcastic lawyer in Kunal of parichay ROFL ! n Cute as viren here Wink ROFL ! he will 1 day put NO ENTRY board for Shloku ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xMidnightStarx

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

thnks ROFL! Hilarious ? !! haila it was meant to be serious Unhappy ROFL ! anyways thnks LOL !! i just loved Cute/ sarcastic lawyers ROFL ! i got my sarcastic lawyer in Kunal of parichay ROFL ! n Cute as viren here Wink ROFL ! he will 1 day put NO ENTRY board for Shloku ROFL 

LOOOLROFL

.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hoor-

MANAL! Good to see you here after ages! LOL
Aaand, i big hug to you for this topic Hug I did expect Virat will behave like this, nd i kinda understands why he would do such a thing IF Maya was his wife already. But dudee, he himself is confused about Maya nd then he's blaming Viren nd asking him not to interfere!? :S

But then again, i understand Virat. The cupid has finally struck the poor thing, so becharey ki halaat kharab hogayi hai ;) ROFL Im sure he'll regret being mean to Viren, duh!

Also, i SO agree with you.. Viren will definitely kick Shlok one day ROFL
Pehle dada ji, nd now chotey dadi ji.. My poor Viren cant even romance with his wife kya?! Disapprove But, im loving these scenes lately, they're so cute Embarrassed

heeriya Hug ! u See this SEXY RANJHA *points @ herself * ROFL finally decided to BE BUSY in life ROFL god im so jobless ROFL ! anyways ! yes i wouldnt have mind if Maya was his wife ! buh SHE IS NOT ! n u shouldnt be blind after wat the SAME gurl did to u in ur past ! she COULD repeat same now ! well She Started ALREADY! he will be mean ! but The thing is he should remember wat he too did to break virika engagement cuz of 1 doubt !! so he should knw wat Viren is feeling ! i felt so freaking bad for him in the precap man ! 
@Bold : im sure u knw i wasnt their fans !! as their scenes never clicked me ! but now i can see the Cute hubby/wife scenes ! which im liking :) !! 

-Hoor-

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Brilliant post...Clap

agree with every part...
For me Virats character was ruined the day we gt to know he left his music his life coz maya dumped him...The whole character of Virat is the most messed up in the show...he left singing for maya...only coz she dumped him...for his nd her career...nd now he accepts her...nd fights for her with his brother!!!
The worst and the most sad character to be frank!!!

Nia is a fabulous actress...no doubt...She was rocking in the hairfall scene...i felt really sad for manvi...thnks to her!!

Viren shlok jeevika scenes...are amazing...
This is the 2nd trio i luv after - Viren jeevika manvi !!!!!

So frankly i agree with every aspect of ur post...:))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wizzgirlDanika.YixingsManal.

Go to top