norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi

green

Originally posted by: chitsss

@norzar, my response in blue:

siddhi really over powers kunal.
Woh toh hain, I have observed it before also.You know even in that party where Ritcha announces her engagement , Vineet pulls Siddhi to the dance floor and Kunal keeps looking and smiling.I mean Kunal was upset and obviously could have not noticed it,even if he did he did not have to be amused by it,but he did.It was subtle, but in a way I think Siddhi had started to occupy his heart a long time back. 
exactly, 
i know he was so happy and relived finding out that siddhi is safe and yes his facial expressions did have some shyness and blush when doc said that siddhi said kunal's name etc. Good no memory or loss and coma.  but doc did say hatra abhi tala nehi. Could this be linked to siddhi coming back to hospital after the final case hearing is over?
Well I have my doubts on this , maybe they could because I still cant believe they let her be proclaimed safe in 2 episodes , you know how these serials work,But then Parichay has always set a different pace even though sometimes they do drag it.So I hope that they wont show any further drama.
i feel she may faint in court again, after case over. she will be brought back to hospital maybe for couple of more episodes. nothing serious though
beautiful scene, kunal's expressions said it all. So nice to see siddhi better. . i know what you mean reg confession etc but its better if we do get one when sinal are both sober not for us, but for siddhi. Even kunal would wnat siddhi to tell him na that she loves him. meri adoori song was apt. 
I just dont want it to be termed as a confession, maybe acceptance.And I dont want a typical scene, it should be conveyed through nok jhok.Maybe when Siddhi taunts him about divorce he can reply saying , 'koyi divorce nahin milega tujhe,tune meri puri zindagi ulta pulta kiyaa hain , ab maine bhi soch liya hain hi tumhe poori zindagi aapne saath rakke sathaaungaa๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ'.Well something better!
i know, it should not be typical, something different. but then i doubt kunal will say something like this after today's precap scene, hopefully he will confess soon. if siddhi is indeed pregnant she ma feel kunal is accepting her bec of baby, so maybe kunal clarifies it all. 
Its for sure a pregnancy track and what you are saying can be right too, after sinal progress more, confess the love, we may get 2nd consummation and pregnancy etc. However i think from the words of veena it can be that siddhi has already conceived. yes i know doc have not mentioned yet, but the still can do in the coming episodes. Who knows maybe siddhi already knows she is pregnant?. Which ever route they take its pregnancy for sure, if not now, maybe after 1 month or so. Veana's trcak will given prime importance with sinal love story i think. 
Well I sense pregnancy!!!
i agree kunal didint look guility at all, he looked annoyed to me, yes i doubt they will show kunal on a guilt trip again bec he knows he loves siddhi and wants her in his life, all he has to do is tell her that now. 
Yea i know , guilt does not fit in anymore.
poor siddhi before her gunshot she was thinking foi kunal would forget the anand wali baat and now suddenly veena mentioned anand again infront of her and kunal. 
Bechari, I felt sorry for her.
nice end to the scene when siddhi got behoosh and kunal left room and said thankyou siddhi for coming back. awww
That was also nice!!

Witcha track needs to end for the time being, but i feel in future the maybe a seema gaurav witcha traingle?

For a while Ritcha has to go, but seriously Gaurav, Seema , Ritcha I dont know .It would be real sad.I have a feeling Ritcha will try to break up the Chopra's sometime later, somehow got that feel when Seema said parivaar ek hain.
yup and gaurav is probably the weakest link in the family

kunal put siddhi above everything else once again, he obviously doesnt want her to risk her health and life the case, but we all know siddhi will get to court last moment and win it . i dont think a male entry this time, but i would love it, if they indeed show it.hahhahhahha. imagine kunal jealous seeing siddhi with the guy, laughing and joking. this will be one mazadaar track. haha
I have been waiting for it !!I think Shilpa's wedding will be a perfect setting.
i know i so hope cvs show us this track as soon as possible. dying to see kunal jealous seeing siddhi with another man. its going to be fireworks.hahha
kunal mabe will get the much needed push to confess, bev i dont want him to wait months before telling siddhi he loves her
Yea I know!!
i feel maybe siddhi said the div thing to make kunal speak up. 
Maybe , did not look like a grave situation.

norzar
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ FARI my response in blue.
Yeah, Im glad they thought better than to show siddhi being revived with a defibrillator๐Ÿคข & Kunal yelling for her to come back.
Shhh , dont jinx it Fari, she is still not out of the hospital and moreover she will now pull a Jhansi ki Rani and go to court , if they want they can still torture us showing her worsen after the court ordeal.

More than passion, its mute acceptance & that really should be the final word, but somehow in our desi soaps, if it isnt spelt out, or rather yelled from the rooftops, it amounts to nothing๐Ÿ˜•

I talked about passion because somehow I feel in general passion is associated with aggression.For me subtle mute moments like these also convey passion.And yea I really hope they dont show any OTT love acceptance!!!Keep it simple silly , is what i got to say !!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Chitsss, I would love for this to happen. When you consider tit, the possibilities of it happening that way are so much more appealing, instead of the rona dhona that would accompany an in-your-face pregnancy track right now, but why then would they show veena startling in bed saying my Anand is in trouble, nothing should happen to him, pls go help him etc. when Siddhi got shot/fell off the cliff??
I know , but then I would like to think Veena was just referring to SINAL there or rather Siddhi.because showing Siddhi pregnant now would be even a bigger blooper than the three months contract.Why would the doctors not talk about it till now.Obviously being pregnant would have aggravated the issue.
I've often thought that b/w Kunal & his mother's Anand obsession, this poor girl could very well start regretting her past with Anand & what a pity that would be. Anand never did any wrong by her & it is no sin to remember your 1st love with fondness.
Exactly , he did nothing wrong but he seems to be the biggest hurdle after Ritcha for her.
It's either a nok jhok sort of convo to taunt him into saying he doesnt want a divorce or  hinting ominously at a pregnancy related convo๐Ÿ˜•
How does pregnancy fit in with taht convo,I dont get the connection!
annie_mckinnen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
chitsss thumbnail

@ Annie: As you know I completely agree with your idea of a simple acceptance of love!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ and I did not say any preggy stuff about the precap ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† I have been trying to figure out the connection myself after reading so many posts hinting towards the same.

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey please no pregnancy track right now..for me first a confession however it is .., then romance, honeymoon.. and finally pregnancy..I mean there are so many serials which are on air since 2-3 years still the main protognist have not become parents,...so why SINAL.. on offense  against any serial or any one..just wanat  SINAL to enjoy  and  we get to see beautiful SINAL moments before all that pregnancy stuff...
@chitra..as always lovely analysis..
me too loved Kunal expressions..no OTT just subtle and natural...

annie_mckinnen thumbnail

@ Annie: As you know I completely agree with your idea of a simple acceptance of love!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ and I did not say any preggy stuff about the precap ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† I have been trying to figure out the connection myself after reading so many posts hinting towards the same.

Chithra I know you didn't say any preggy stuff about the precap, but somewhere you had asked ki how does the preggy stuff fit into the precap. So I was explaining that in another post on the forum Rani had mentioned how she thought that in the precap, Siddhi was referring to herself being pregnant. I certainly don't hope thats the case!
chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie_mckinnen

Chithra I know you didn't say any preggy stuff about the precap, but somewhere you had asked ki how does the preggy stuff fit into the precap. So I was explaining that in another post on the forum Rani had mentioned how she thought that in the precap, Siddhi was referring to herself being pregnant. I certainly don't hope thats the case!

Seriously Annie no preggy stuff nowConfused.Kunal still has to stop using his 'gadda' and move to the bed.Wonder how the Cv's plan to do that, it will one cute moment!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Its a friday so i do have my anxiety's but i am still happy with yesterdays episode!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
annie_mckinnen thumbnail

Seriously Annie no preggy stuff now๐Ÿ˜•.Kunal still has to stop using his 'gadda' and move to the bed.Wonder how the Cv's plan to do that, it will one cute moment!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Its a friday so i do have my anxiety's but i am still happy with yesterdays episode!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Bold Chithra you know its Friday so in all probability the precap scene will be the last scene and they will leave the whole conversation open and we will be having this discussion till Monday๐Ÿ˜†