Pratigya
Pratigya

EPI POSTMORTEM 5/4/2012

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
hello friends,
an other good episode all thanks to cvs for being soo mercifulwinking heart emoticon
hmm i am loving kesar she is playing too smart at one end showing meneka and er mum that she i not the one who will remain quiet if they say something bad and on other hand trying to be humble and soft in front of kn .i loved her determination about bringing samar back.smiley listening to music emoticon
things getting loosing from menekas hands she looks frustrated as kn siding kesar in almost everystuff.swearing smiley face emoticon
kn is still an idiot wanna touch kesar and flattring seeing her beauty soo shameless man he is. but today he was talking law lol a man who never give a shit to law now money has made him soo mad and powerful that he talking law rules smiley on fire emoticon.
liked ss protectiveness about samar and his comments to kesar that she is completey mad now as she beleiving a man who tried to kill her happy emoticon. hmm i think it was ss who planned killing kesar. if kn cant b trusted he too falls in same shoes.
loved when kesar sided kn it was a final blow on already flattered kn he was soo happy.
poor samar seems pratigya did not prepared him before about going to tn.heart broken emoticon
seems its prats plan alone and krishna too not invoved. or all r acting in front of kn.
hmm gh scene was very good parvati portrayed her part really well. the happiness on her face seeing her family and then sadness was beautifully portrayed.adarsh now start feeling for kesar it would be nice to see his gf coming from dubai and confronting himgiggling emoticon. if initially she will b coming then it will be easy for adarsh to leave but now he is attached with komal and chinki so he has to make a final decision.
kriya scene was cute but i loved sbb segment more the shyness the smile was more obvious in the segmentWink. but as pooja said if kriya just talk its romantic if they stand together...blushing emoticon oops no if they fight they look romantic i agree. so it was a nice scene but too short
finally ary shaved.shy whistler emoticon
Starof episode aleika parvati arja

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaaka.aiera_uma---Yemi---Bruce_LCaped_CrusaderAnondo.RrekrnbabithajVeena.SMuskaan92piyarapiyari

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
kriya scene was cute but i loved sbb segment more the shyness the smile was more obvious in the segmentWink

Same thought here, but if we see in other way as vice versa, it's more more cuteWinkWinkWink.
Vanvaas topic is discussed, KN came, SS walked to KN,,,, till then 'The couple' lost in their own worldLOLLOLLOL, want to know what they were discussingWink

Nice PM.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.Rrekrnbabithajtelstrapiyarapiyari

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
OMG you wrote that ?? ROFL ROFL  They are adorable. Cool PM Embarrassed Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Ltelstrapiyarapiyaribabithaj

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

WinkWinkWinkWink fill in the blanks u filled na i addedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LAnondo.R

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kabe

kriya scene was cute but i loved sbb segment more the shyness the smile was more obvious in the segmentWink

Same thought here, but if we see in other way as vice versa, it's more more cuteWinkWinkWink.
Vanvaas topic is discussed, KN came, SS walked to KN,,,, till then 'The couple' lost in their own worldLOLLOLLOL, want to know what they were discussingWink

Nice PM.Smile
thankoo
love birds must b  dscussing about why the shir button still intactLOLit should have fallen downTongueprats will get a chance to get more romantic more near

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LpiyarapiyariAnondo.Rbabithaj

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by Anondo.R

Wink fill in the blanks u filled na i addedEmbarrassed

Ssshhh !! LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Ltelstrababithaj

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by Kabe

Nice PM.Smile
thankoo
love birds must b  dscussing about why the shir button still intactLOLit should have fallen downTongueprats will get a chance to get more romantic more near
the screen will start burningWink, but how its possible when so many kabab mein haddisAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Great Apa...Thumbs Up

Go to top