VirManAT#19 :Kya Tunning Hai Hamari, Aha! - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
"Tujhe mein Circus dikhti hu? Ruk abhi mein, Chep!" She said running after him as he ran away towards the car waiting for them outside the house.
"Arey! Nahi Manvi, Tum Chep nahi, Mein Chep, tum Bandariyan ho! Bhul gayi?" He said and saw her eyes lazing fire!
"Oops!" He whispered, but grinned anyways. 
"Bandariya? Ha? Yeh Bandariya ka thappad padegana toh saari Chepness bahar aajayegi teri toh!" She said and the Tom $ Jerry fight started again! 

**I can go on forever woth their nok-jhoks!
I would help with the OS but idk a lot of hindi.😔
Aww! Its okay Damini :D

I am tireddd
They had quite forgotten that they were sneaking out the house...as they became too involved in their fights they forgot to control their voices!!
and suddenly they saw lights being put on in the hall.
maanvi was the first to see . She quickly covered Virats mouth with her hands and mimed him to shut up!
Virat struggled to take her hand off.and then he suddenly heard footsteps ...he quickly grabbed her hand and ran for their life...He pushed Manvi to climb the wall which she quickly obliged..and he also followed her..and then FInally...they wer free!!!

Aaru, mujhe neend aane laginhai..and the story is taking so much time...our chatting is faster! 🤣
Originally posted by Prach_VirMan

Aww! Its okay Damini :D

I am tireddd
Im also tired!
pata hain!!!

waise an idea struck me! tujhe neend aa rahi hai!
mujhe bhookkh!
y dnt we publish a joint OS together? :P :P
Ooh! Nice idea! Lets write an OS here tomorrow! Abhi ke liye Good Night! Byeee! Shabbakhair 😛
Originally posted by Prach_VirMan

Ooh! Nice idea! Lets write an OS here tomorrow! Abhi ke liye Good Night! Byeee! Shabbakhair 😛

mein bhi gayi! wil come back 2mmrw! we will continue this one! bye Shivin ki Lou <3 :P :P
*Dreaming of Shivin!*

i don't understand how can I fall for two totally different personalities! I fell for Mayank, and even Samrat! Kushal, and even Shivin! KSG and Even Barun! *Sigh* And am cheating on all of them 🤣