Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Never Gone Never Far #2, pt.15/pg120 30/11 (Page 96)

Sim1234 Senior Member
Sim1234
Sim1234

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Great update! Love the way arnav confessed she was pregnant anxd how khushi sat there wondering about her period! Amazing!Big smile
Please pm when you update..its a pleasure to read your workSmile
Sim

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

LOVED IT.absolutely loved it.i read the story in one go.simply amazing.i liked how u gave life to many characters more than wat is done in the actual show.also liked this redemption of arnav.good idea.waiting for the nextClap

-_-harsh42

SNR7 Senior Member
SNR7
SNR7

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
OMG! This is seriously such an awesome FF! In da last update I literally cried when Arnav tried to hide his grief & allow Khushi to give up da baby shud she wish to...

Why have u not updated in so long?!!! Pliz don't leave us hanging like dis Cry...

-_-harsh42

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Sorry for taking so long to update this one. . .
I faced a writer's block, people!
Don't stress my brains too much! LOL
 And I ain't really sure about this. . .
Oh, well!! * shrugs*

Part 13:

He kissed her softly, his lips pressing against the fullness of her own. And when he felt her sigh against his lips, driving him nearly insane, he let his tongue enter her mouth, and did what he had been wanting to do since the moment he had seen her that evening, before they left for dinner. Tasting all the sweetness that she was, he was just making himself familiar with each of the nook and crannies of her mouth, when he felt her pull back, making him grow tense.

"I just lost my baby, Aditya. . . ."

Aditya bent to look into her eyes, and when she refused to comply, he bluntly said, "We could always make more. . . ."

She lifted her wide eyes to look at him, and blurted, "Its too soon. . . ."

Aditya nodded once, as if her word was final, and replied, "Right. Then wait, we shall!"

Anjali smiled as she bowed her head, and looked at her hands in disbelief while she asked, "Did we just. . . .??"

"Start to plan our family?? Yes, we did. While we're at it, I don't want our child to be the only one. I believe a child gets to learn a lot from its sibling." Aditya said in a grave tone, even as his eyes twinkled with joy.

The joy which made Anjali smile too. But her smile died as soon as it had started. "Are you sure you want it to be me?? I. . . . I really don't know what to say. . . ."

"We've been over this, Anjali! It is you for me! I am a psychiatrist! And I can almost read others' mind? Don't you think I know my own well??" Aditya muttered, his voice showing the irritation he felt when Anjali doubted herself. Even after knowing that her lack of self esteem was not really her fault and was due to the betrayal that she had faced by her first husband, it did irk him to no end. Anjali put a hand on his arm, and slowly but surely laid her head on his shoulder. He sighed once, relaxing a little into her embrace, as his own arms engulfed her in a bear hug. He put his fingers under her chin and lifting her head a little, so that she could look into his eyes, he willed her to trust him, before taking her lips in a gentle, yet intense kiss.

And this was exactly how Khushi found her sister-in-law and her Bhaiyya, as she
watched them with round eyes, and her lips had made a perfect "O" too, before she lowered her gaze. Thankfully they had not spotted her as she stood rooted in her spot for a second,  which seemed to be more than an eternity for her, before she scrambled from there, suddenly nervous as to what her husband's reaction would be, if he were to spot his sister with a man in this fashion. She came out of the apartment, and directly ran into the husband in question. "What is wrong, Khushi??" He asked, his prior hurt lost in the concern on seeing his blushing wife. Had it become too warm for her, he thought, as he was about to take her into the apartment and make her sit, when she squeaked, "Let us go to my apartment!"

Which apartment he went into was the least of his concerns at the moment, as he noticed her high pitched voice, which usually meant she was trying to hide something very desperately from him. She even tugged at his arm and he let her pull him into the opposite apartment. As they sat down, he looked at her curiously, "What are you hiding from me, Khushi??" Her eyes went even wider at his question, as she fumbled for an answer. "Hum. . . Hum kyon kuch chupaaye aapse?!" It was at times like this that Arnav could assure himself a hundred percent entertainment. A secret and Khushi together meant that for him. It had always. He remembered how she had fought to hide her feelings for him at the time of Payal-and Akash's wedding. Even though the desperation to hear her feelings for him had been endless, he still had enjoyed their encounters to no end.

He started to rise and go to the door, intending to find out what she was hiding when she came and stood in between him and the door, bolting the door behind her. He barely hid his smirk now. Khushi Kumari Gupta was returning, he could see. "Who is more important to you? Why are you going away?!" Arnav maintained a poker face and stopped himself from rolling his eyes, as he said; "I was just going to change. . . ."

"You're fine as you are. Let us talk about our child." Khushi almost shouted, and watched his shoulders stoop in defeat. She knew she had played dirty. She knew he still thought that she did not want to have their love inside her. But him losing his new-found patience in front of either of the people in the opposite apartment was the last thing Khushi needed right now. He silently turned around and went back to the couch. As she watched him sit down wordlessly, she wanted to go and sit on his lap, put her arms around his neck, and hug him tight. To remove the vulnerable look that had came into his eyes.

Quite surprisingly, even to her own self, that is exactly what she did. And even though Arnav displayed surprise when he felt her lowering herself onto his lap, he held her quietly, letting her do whatever she wanted to do. Sighing when he felt her arms go around his neck, he buried his face in her hair, grateful that he would at least have her, even though he could not say the same thing about their child.

Khushi on the other hand decided to end all this. She had always dreamt of having babies of the man she loved. And she knew that though the love from her husband had always been there for her, it had just been unreachable all these days. When her husband seemed to be so intent on showering the love on her, that she craved for, she felt blessed to have it. Moreover, she was not just talking for herself anymore. She knew the importance of a father in a child's life. And she would never want her child to grow without one. Plus she was too tired. Tired of fighting her love for him. Especially so, as now Arnav was not hiding his feelings for her anymore. So she talked. Talked about how she had felt when she had wanted to move out.

"My decision to leave was not made at the spur of the moment, Arnav. I had given it a lot of thought. What did I want? A new place, in a new house, amongst new faces, under new circumstances. I wanted this because it is of no use wanting anything better. And how did people do to get a new place? They applied to friends, I supposed. **

"And my only friend was Lavanya. I called her and asked her to help me. I told her that I wanted to leave. And even though she was unaware of anything that had happened, she helped me Arnav." Arnav made a mental note to thank Lavanya for this. "She took me under her care.
She wanted me to stay with her in the penthouse apartment she stays in, right now. But I had wanted to stay alone. The two apartments here belong to her and her friend. So she lent this apartment for my sake.

"And then I started. . . ." Her voice grew hesitating at this. She did not know whether she wanted this truth of her life to be revealed to her husband. And then she decided that there would be no secrets between them, and continued, "I started' Having hallucinations' About you. . . . . ." He had listened with a patient ear until now, and his arms tightened around her at this point.

"So. . . . You were always with me, Arnav. You were never too far; even though it was just my mind conjuring your image. . . ." Khushi said as she looked down at her hands, and her eyes welled up, as she laid out the truth in front of him.

Arnav hugged her to himself, as he rubbed her back in soothing motions before he started to explain his state of mind when she had left him. Her knowing that he simply could not exist with Khushi, was important. Expressing it in words was comparatively difficult for him, since he was never the one to voice anything, except his anger. "The night we made love. . . . I had actually wanted to talk to you. Apologize to you for all the sins that I had committed against you. Di had questioned me what the difference between Shyam and I was, and she had been right, Khushi. . . ." Khushi wanted to shake her head in denial. He had nothing common in between the infidel monster, and she wanted to tell him that, but he laid a finger on her lips to stop her and continued, "And then. . . Then you decided to leave for your good. . . . . I. . . I would never be able to explain to you what I have been through, Khushi, and I would never be able to forget too. It was too dark and. . . . lonely. Even for me, who usually prefers loneliness! But then you would haunt me. The memories of your smile, your laughter, the way you would make sure I was alright. . . Everything! I just had to close my eyes, and sometimes not even that to drown in those memories, Khushi. Somehow you were never actually gone for me, yet you were not there with me. . . ."

Khushi hugged him tight, unwilling to let him brood on the past. They were to become parents! They had to move on and accept the happiness that they were finally being bestowed with. "Come. . . . I have something to show to you. . . ." She stood up, and gave him a minute to get himself together, before she held his hand and took him out. He never questioned where they were going and silently walked by her side, and after a few minutes of walk, she stood in front of Havisham Dance Institute, her only place of solace. She stood staring at the huge board in front of it, the words "Havisham Dance Institute" written in such a font, that the letters seemed to dance too.

Here, Arnav looked at the board and then at her with slightly puzzled eyes, and her grin widened at this. The institute would be actually closed at this time. But the security guard readily opened the doors for her, and she took him to the room where she learnt ballet from her employer's daughter. She connected her phone, which Aditya had gifted her, to the audio system, and played a melodious Hindi track for her, and sauntered to the middle of the room. Arnav realized what she was doing, and lowered himself to the ground, leaning back on the mirrored wall opposite her.

Tere liye, hum hain jiye, honton ko siye 
Tere liye, hum hain jiye, har aansoo piye 
Dil mein magar, jalte rahe, chaahat ke diye 
Tere liye, tere liye

She danced so gracefully, with so much aplomb, he could not help but see himself in her. His self-confidence was one of the things he was proud of. And now seeing her dance in so carefree a manner, he felt a bubble of hope for her. Maybe Khushi could be cured of whatever after effects their separation had made her face. She looked at him and gave a shy smile, her cheeks getting a natural shade of pink that he was used to see. And she started pirouetting, a huge grin on her face, as if she was very happy and slowly stopped moving and came to a standstill as the song ended. Even her stillness seemed to radiate her glee. She turned to Arnav and looked at him with expectant eyes, and he grinned for her credit, and went to her. Another song started playing, a song which had a slightly faster tempo, which Arnav did not care to recognise.

But Khushi was not done dancing yet. She put her arms around his neck, and started swaying gently, as his arms went around her waist, and he started matched her moves too. Barely able to control himself, he kissed her cheek first, making her close her eyes and sigh in content, even as a smile spread across her lips. He watched at the happy smile on her face, reassuring himself again and again, that she would be the same Khushi Kumari Gupta that she used to be, when he felt her lips press against his cheek. He jerked his head back and stared at her in surprise. A kiss for a kiss?! Khushi Kumari Gupta was most definitely returning! Arnav thought, as she blushed and tried to avert her gaze. After doing so for a second, her eyes shot up to meet his and saw the smile in his eyes, increasing her happiness she was feeling at the moment. Her eyes went to his lips, and she remembered how those lips had tasted under hers, and she looked up, telling him what she craved for. Sighing once, he bent and pressed his lips to hers and kissed her gently.

It's the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centrifugal motion
It's perpetual bliss

It's that pivotal moment
It's impossible
This kiss, this kiss (Unstoppable)
This kiss, this kiss

Cinderella said to Snow White
How does love get so off course
All I wanted was a white knight
With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse

Ride me off into the sunset
Baby, I'm forever yours

You can kiss me in the moonlight
On the rooftop under the sky
You can kiss me with the windows open
While the rain comes pouring inside
Kiss me in sweet slow motion
Let's let everything slide
You got me floating, you got me flying

It's that pivotal moment
It's subliminal
This kiss, this kiss (It's criminal)
This kiss, this kiss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS: I will be ending this FF soon too, and then I shall update living and loving. . .

Work is too hectic y'all! And it is going to be so for a while. . . Disapprove

I hope you pardon me for my delayed updates. . .

Liked it, loved it, hated it??!!

Lemme know whatever it is!! Big smile

And HarshuSmiles is the account with which I send PMs to regular comment-ors only! So silent-readers, please excuse. . . . Embarrassed

Edited by -_-harsh42 - 06 July 2012 at 2:35am

The following 215 member(s) liked the above post:

kavi2377JANNAVdpurvaaksneeKira9174mgtdhoneyboney1bhavanigunaLoveArhiForevershermychilliesthepelicanhaffyrtmarajaayushikumarraniushaChardonnaymoni16neena2000Sam_Veenmdm2013shri29MkolankarZayneb.Scuppycake11Manishi1aemanarshiet_tu_achutwinkle662Maan2Geet5armadrinku28-divya-Angel-Girl-ChanChan-muzic_lyfsavvzanky_1205Geeta.Ranamika00Rujul13ruchshah-tardisblue-amritabGeet13MsFuzzybear69Shina_srkfanDreamer-89ChocoBloc_12Madafterarhianumber1day_lilyArchu61KhuarvSNR7Devilwaysinder1714tasmineKaaminiJhaSavera84VarshaPrettyaddicted25MirabellFirst_LightsanjuarshiChanyaforeverneha_shahshona136Swty_arshionlycappacuino5WaterIcetokyoscarlet2012nimra21fritemeghapriyankaCrazY-4-BaRuNshona_sanjutracy1191Sim1234TRND86metitaliyaGoldenEyesrockinggirl5RoshkolovemusicsochanathaApples94reshmimohanrizibReader_Hobbynissojasbinthiyamappyloves_aishuvirmanforeverJalebiGmultifacetedinsanelycrazyblue-eyeinspiringstarssammymasangellovergirlblah_blah3meem17meera06appy_12rashgirl000pheonix24desikalakaar..-Niru-..Yazzy91HADmishti-eiya-Honkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarplepinklycpervaizJasleenEimenEnchantedsmithasrkAmanramlovearshi01sparikhCytherea-Shobhu21--bansi-Ishrafan11bhavnahmemories_imAliya_hzsn-veena.shona-aditi07indy12nayikasmileyhug7679Addie07nature-loverN0306swtsamipkkndank-Dee-littlemoiAngels11mistyrainsaycma98ArhiIPKKNDdevsumpurplekidArhiDeewanibridgeofdreamsnareshSVsarita_barunMDTharunSnoowfallpran28671IronButterflyluvbugarshifan2012KtotheMlastdesiremaverickmartinemistryITS_LEENA__blossom__mints23aaytmahrusweetynadiafarjanaPinky.Raizadafarheen75bhaktiiiprpk525newmoon2011frenzyymeenalumaYellow.MISTIEHot.Pink.HeelsgogumazafiSmileyStarwin7shonagudiasubiscsrupzloveu-memorable-Krishnaluv94roops82--Siva--caskerangullgrl91hindu4lyfsamanadazzling_glorydesisweetheart9soapsudschahaat.Girlabouttownprerna1Ethereal-Path..Anita..Viji79Diva_Akorshi-aparna-kbtrSrilathalollaaartipartyy...shruti...snoopy84fffan123sweetdesiredumasmishti_17MysticRiver

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
me

--Edited--

My promise of first one to read it fully and hit the like! Yes, target achieved. What is my appraisal now?WinkLOL

Sista! I always say and keep on insisting the same. When u say u r not satisfied with update. Go AHEAD and update. I'm sure it would be wonderful and her it is, an example for my say!!

Adi and Anjali's relationship as well the Kushi-Arnav relationship is seeing a new dimension now. All hurt, hate everything is removed and just their love is speaking volumes now.

And the siblings part fro Adi! Kudos, Doc.. I approve that fact!Embarrassed

Arnav and Kushi part - How she tried with all her might to stop him from seeing his sibling with the doc. Kushi thinking he wouldn't be knowing this one? But I think he already knew of this fact, isn't he?

"Never Gone" for Arnav, "Never Far" for Kushi..! Lovely title! I just started loving this title much more!!

Good beautiful update sista!Embarrassed

Edited by --Siva-- - 03 July 2012 at 1:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42Addie07-aparna-

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
res

sigh.. siva first as usual...

Do u remember when u had called me up and asked me whether it was better to end it soon or drag on for a few more chappies and i told u to end it the moment ur concept did...i wondered if i had said the right thing.. Today when i read this chapter.. the whole arnav khushi convo.. everything... i know it was the right thing..
not because i dont want to go on and on with this couple... even if u give me 10 more chapters, i will read it with the same enthu... but closing the ff when the concept ends gives it a beauty and i realized it when i read this part.. so i guess i have said it all...
This chapter was beautiful.. (asr style when he had spoken abt khushi to anjali)

Edited by Lyraa99 - 03 July 2012 at 3:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrk-_-harsh42-aparna-

appy_12 Goldie
appy_12
appy_12

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Nenu res chesthunnanu! :D

Unres! :D

Anjali and Aditya are beautiful.. I mean, to connect like that so wonderfully without questions.. Sighh.. That is not something everybody gets! Makes many people envious!

And Arnav finding a flustered Khushi entertaining is so true! Dec-Jan epis showed that really well! And you did complete justice to that part Harshu! :)

Loved their conversation. It was beautiful.. 

Great update Harshu.. And now I get the title 'Never Gone, Never Far' more clearly! :)

Edited by appy_12 - 03 July 2012 at 3:15am

-_-harsh42

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
awww awesomee update !!!!Smile

-_-harsh42

Go to top