Never Gone Never Far #2, pt.15/pg120 30/11 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
poor khushi!!! :'( arnav i swear if you dont suffer in this ff as much as khushi has, then i will...i will...punish my Arnav ( my big teddy) by making him sleep on the floor. hmph, lol
xxx
loved it..loved the update..hope they sort out soon..aww pooor arhi,,their imagination
OMG she does not even know the difference between the Arnav of her imagination and the real one!! She loves him so much but she's in denial poor thing...awwwh... bless her😕. Nice update.
Nahiii!! You can't leave it at that!! OMG I need to know what happens next..lol
Loved the update..Woohoo Raizada's in London..I see a teary reunion coming up
I just read your entire ff. It's so good. I love the story. Payal's hatred was totally justified, but i'm glad her and arnav are on speaking terms now. I can't believe khushi turned schizophrenic though. Btw, i just love all your characters
awesome update loved it she loves him so much she can't tell the difference from the real one and the fake one she is so broken then her soul is feeling the pain loved the update thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
Did khushi saw arnav in real?
I hope they wl meet in next updt:|
i feel so bad when khu imagines arnav. Updt soon
Nice one, continue soon. thanks a ton for the pm, likin this FF a lot so far :) :) :)
AAA! wat no precap!!!!! you ended the chapter right where it got good!
This is written beautifully! I love love love the concept!