Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Never Gone Never Far #2, pt.15/pg120 30/11 (Page 14)

minimuffin86 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42

yusam Goldie
yusam
yusam

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
THE BANNER IS SUPERB... I SPENT 10MNTS SEEING IT N ADORING IT.. IT WAS SOO BEAUTIFUL... DA UPDATE WAS AMAZING.. SOO GLAD THT THE STORY IS MOVING FAST NOWW... ADITYA N ANJALI SEEM TO B ONE ALREADY... THEIR BREATHNG IN SYNC SHOWS IT... WOWW... POOR ARNAV N POOR KHUSHI... HES DYING TO CATCH A GLIMPSE OF HER N SHE CANT STOP HALLUCINATING HIM... WOWWW MAAAN... PLS UPDATE DIS SOOON...

-_-harsh42

zuaireah Senior Member
zuaireah
zuaireah

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
OMG was that the real Arnav she saw from the window...?????OMG OMG i'm hyperventilating here...why did u stop here...????? now i can't wait for the next update plzzz hurry yaar...

-_-harsh42

-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Wooohooo !!
You made me read all of it in like a one day course kind of a thing !!
Well I guess thats not such a great accompkishment compared to what you write Harshu !!
You know what...I've been hearing so much about you.You being such an amazing reader/writer and I started wondering how come we've never met or talked...And thats when I stumbled across this FF and started reading it and I realise Ohh!!This is you the great Harshu people sooo talk about...Well to introduce Im Shobhana(make it short)
So well coming to your FF and when i read it I did realise why you are what you are...You do write amazing stuff man...And it keeps the story in an amazing flow..And guessing all the psychology stuff you've used seems you are a psycho student tooo...And I just adore any story with psychology.
Coming to your FF.well I dont have a word to desribe it...I need to find and create a special dictionary for the IF writers I suppose
this is so amazing.So Khushi having hallucinations about Arnav big time ??And is it just me or everyone feels somehow Karan Tacker fits in more as Khushi's brother than anything else, and I guess he's being an amaizng brother too having lost a sister it must be like getting one as a gift.
And Khushi...aww she's just punishing herself when she just needs to take it all out...I wish she just does get well soon...And so is Arnav they way he repents is damn scary...It scared the wits out of you.
And Anjali realises it about Shyam ??Thats such a welcoming change from the stories...And thanks for not giving much description about him in the story...he's actually disgusts me...
And Lavanya's such an amazing friends not only to Khushi but to Arnav too in  a way I guess..
And coming to your last update...So Khushi running behind to stop Arnav ?? And I guess this is not her hallucination Arnav this is the Arnav Singh Raizada actually...
So I'll be waiting for the next update from you...
Yours newly added faithful reader
Love ShobiHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42--Siva--

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shobz.TaAnu-

Wooohooo !!
You made me read all of it in like a one day course kind of a thing !!
Well I guess thats not such a great accompkishment compared to what you write Harshu !!
You know what...I've been hearing so much about you.You being such an amazing reader/writer and I started wondering how come we've never met or talked...And thats when I stumbled across this FF and started reading it and I realise Ohh!!This is you the great Harshu people sooo talk about...Well to introduce Im Shobhana(make it short)
So well coming to your FF and when i read it I did realise why you are what you are...You do write amazing stuff man...And it keeps the story in an amazing flow..And guessing all the psychology stuff you've used seems you are a psycho student tooo...And I just adore any story with psychology.
Coming to your FF.well I dont have a word to desribe it...I need to find and create a special dictionary for the IF writers I suppose
this is so amazing.So Khushi having hallucinations about Arnav big time ??And is it just me or everyone feels somehow Karan Tacker fits in more as Khushi's brother than anything else, and I guess he's being an amaizng brother too having lost a sister it must be like getting one as a gift.
And Khushi...aww she's just punishing herself when she just needs to take it all out...I wish she just does get well soon...And so is Arnav they way he repents is damn scary...It scared the wits out of you.
And Anjali realises it about Shyam ??Thats such a welcoming change from the stories...And thanks for not giving much description about him in the story...he's actually disgusts me...
And Lavanya's such an amazing friends not only to Khushi but to Arnav too in  a way I guess..
And coming to your last update...So Khushi running behind to stop Arnav ?? And I guess this is not her hallucination Arnav this is the Arnav Singh Raizada actually...
So I'll be waiting for the next update from you...
Yours newly added faithful reader
Love ShobiHug

Shobhana!!

First off, I love your name. . . Embarrassed
There's a dancer with your name, whom I absolutely worship, you know??!!
And I'm real glad to know you, and that you like my excuse of writing too!!! Embarrassed

ME and psycho student??!! Nah. . .
I'm a techie. . . A very geeky, proud techie when it comes to that!! Wink  Big smile

*Now I'm trying to hide the horns which grew on my head when I read your comment!!* Tongue LOL

Thanks, Shobi. . .  Hug

--Siva--

meenaluma IF-Rockerz
meenaluma
meenaluma

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
fabulous update harsh
loved it
pls continue soon

-_-harsh42

Nitika0702 Groupbie
Nitika0702
Nitika0702

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Read al d parts nw..waiting 4 next part..may be dis time arnav is real.. Plz pm me

-_-harsh42

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
ClapClapthanks...love it...amazing...ClapClap

-_-harsh42

Go to top