Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Beautifully written as always :)
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Part 14:

Arnav pulled back and saw the faint smile spread across his wife's face. She kept her eyes closed as she asked, "Hum apne bachche ka kya naam rakhen, Arnav??" Arnav's smile, which had started to grow as he saw her smile, disappeared at once, as his breath hitched. And as suddenly as his breathing had stopped, he started gasping for air, and his eyes filled up. Khushi opened her eyes as she smiled up at him, having been expecting the same reaction from him. "Tum. . . . Sach. . . .?? Khush. . . . ." He stuttered, not knowing how to voice the many emotions that her statement had managed to burst out in him. She simply pulled his head to her shoulder and then put her arms around his waist and held him close.

"You. . . You have no idea of how happy I am feeling at the moment, Khushi. . . ." Arnav murmured against her ear and Khushi nodded as she replied, "I do, Arnav. I do." Parents to be or not, such a display of happiness from his end would never not make her happy. Arnav captured her lips in another tender kiss, and Khushi could still make out the hesitation in each move of his. As if he was afraid that she would be offended by him if he did anything wrong and she would leave him. But what he did not understand and Khushi had, from the past few days was the fact that Arnav must be there with her. She had simply forgotten how she had lived all these years without him. She was addicted to him in so bad a manner; she would surely go insane the next time he was not there with her. 'As if she you were not insane the last time he was not there with you!' A voice reminded in her head and she whimpered as she broke the kiss and hid her face in his chest. He held her close, with a hand splayed over the small of her back, and the other on her head. And Khushi smiled at the amount of security the man gave her just by being there with her.

Arnav held her hand as they walked back to her apartment, and had a silent dinner, which, was sitting on the dining table, waiting for them. They knew Anjali must have brought it in for them. After dinner, they laid down on the couch, as Khushi chattered non-stop. It was as if she was making up for all the days that she had spent talking so less to everybody. And Arnav was not the one to complain tonight. He did feel a little blessed by the divine powers that he did not believe in, that she was finally, slowly getting back to her normal self, and he could not help but to feel amused as he wondered how a person could talk so much! And he watched as she slowed her rant and finally fell asleep on him.

He had just laid himself down on the couch, with her on top of him, and had started thinking about how his life had turned into the cold, black hole that it seemed to be, to a warm, sunny day. He did not know how much of the night he spent that way, but was brought out of his reverie when he felt her whimper and squirm. He lifted his head and saw the frown that marred her beautiful face. She must be having a bad dream, he thought as he rubbed her back, trying to get her out of it. But she gasped for air, as her palms fisted on his shirt, and she woke up with a start, pushing his hand away. She stared at him, with wide, fearful eyes, as her hands clutched each other and was pressed against her racing heart.

Arnav stared at her with concern, barely stopping himself from standing up and hugging her tight, as he did not want her to get scared than she already was. When she visibly calmed down a little, he held up his arms, into which Khushi immediately ran into.

It was the same nightmare that troubled Khushi. The one, where Shyam had tried to molest her. And when she had felt a pair of masculine arms tighten around her, she had stupidly thought them to be Shyam's. It was when she stood in front of Arnav, gasping for air, that she realized what had happened. She saw her husband open his arms for her, where she gladly went into. "Want to talk about it?" She heard him question her, and she gave her answer in a word, "Shyam. . . ." The response from her husband for her answer was immediate and expected. He stiffened in her arms, and she stiffened too, at his response.

"There is no need to fear him anymore, Khushi. . ." Arnav said, as he tightened his arms around her, wondering, for how long Shyam had starred in her nightmares and had troubled her. Khushi, on the other hand, pulled out of his embrace at the tone of finality in his voice. She saw the hatred in his eyes for the man who had, to an extent, managed to screw all their lives. But it was comparatively less to what she had expected. She cupped his cheek, and when he looked down to her, she searched for something in his eyes for a while. Arnav sighed in to her touch and looked at her as he said, "Shyam is dead. . . ." Khushi gasped, and then narrowed her eyes suspiciously at him. "Did you do something, Arnav?!"

Arnav jerked back in surprise, as he stared at her with shocked eyes, and Khushi got her answer that he did not have anything to do with Shyam's demise.

"Khushiii!! No! He died in an accident. How I wish you were right, though!" He said, and Khushi smacked his stomach with the back of her hand, which he held and explained, "He had fell on the road, drunk, and fully unconscious when some truck passed over him. . ." Khushi flinched at that, and Arnav rubbed her back to calm her down.

"I was called for the body's recognition and as he did not have anybody else for his family, I did his last rites too." Now it was Khushi's turn to look at her husband in surprise. "What?! Okay, it was not like I did anything. They pushed his body into the electric furnace and I watched it. . . ." Arnav explained, and his face had got this cruel smile on his lips as he remembered Shyam's lifeless body being almost thrown into the electric furnace and the flames licking onto him. He would have loved to see it fully too, but the doors of the furnace had been closed then. Khushi looked at his face, scared by the intensity of hate he displayed at the moment, and she gulped once to reduce the uneasy feeling that was rising in her.

"How did Di react?" Khushi asked, and Arnav looked at her in confusion. "Why would Di react to this at all??" Khushi gazed in confusion for a while. Had Di become so cold-hearted that she did not even give a second thought about the death of the man who was her husband? But it was so unlike Di. And then it dawned on her. Arnav must not have told Di at all! "You never told her!" Khushi exclaimed, and Arnav looked at her with unsure eyes, before he asked with unease, "I should have??"

Khushi raised her eyebrows and looked at him as if the answer was obvious. Arnav frowned and sighed, as he looked down, and mumbled, "Alright, I will tell her!" Khushi smiled at her miffed husband before she thought of what kind of a death Shyam had to face. And when she voiced this to her husband, he simply shrugged as he replied, "That is probably the best he got." 'Had he been alive, he would have probably wished such a death too' He thought, hiding the fact that he had used all his powers to hunt the dog down. He was a man of extremes. If he loved with all his being, he hated with each and every cell in him too. He had wanted Shyam nothing less than dead. But the fact that he had died without any of Arnav's help had peeved Arnav a little.

Not anymore though. He had the woman he loved in his arms, and his Di seemed to be faring well too. Things seemed to be finally falling into their proper places. And he would soon settle everything else too. . . . . . . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did not have the time to proof read. . . So please pardon the errors if you found any. . . 😳

Liked it, loved it, hated it??!!

Lemme know whatever it is!! πŸ˜ƒ

And HarshuSmiles is the account with which I send PMs to regular comment-ors only! So add that to your buddy-list to receive PMs. . .

Silent-readers, please excuse. . . . 😳

Edited by -_-harsh42 - 11 years ago
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res!

--Edited--

Seriously Harshi, temme the truth, u forgot this one right? First time, u made me ask u for an update. How fair is that?

Anyways now u updated, I'm leaving u for now but if next is also delayed, u r gone!

Now with story - Arnav and Kushi are slowly coming back to normal. Awww. The baby name part, how they both overwhelmed even me was flooded with unknown emotions.

Arnav still has a hindrance. The guy is really changed and started respecting her and her feelings. 

Chatterbox Kushi is back! YAYA!

Ha ha! Shyam part. He is dead and Kushi asked him "Did u?". Even the same flashed in me at that moment.

But I'm little sad that he didnt actually do it πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Nice update dearie!
Edited by --Siva-- - 11 years ago
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ooh Moi too. P.S just remind me to unres when you ping. I tend to forget.

edited.

I am loving the way it is going. Woo the old Khushi is coming back. Arnav being this patient with her.

I loved how he takes all steps carefully.

aww. How i wish he killed Creepwa. Anyway. I am satisfied if he is. 

Thanks for the PM>

How about us both.. this si for us both...

Edited by Bunny_Bear - 11 years ago
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res

edited--

shyam died??? phew! well anther nuisance out of the picture!!! AND khushi's pregnant, AND she accepted arnav back, AND A anjali's moving on... what are you, trying to give us heart attack already???? all good news in one update!!! :D i'm grinning from ear to ear :DDD
Edited by aycma98 - 11 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
glad for their progress
hakunamatata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok it took me whole of 10 mins between reading aNd commenting...
You would wonder why...well the Death of shyam and how arnav coolly said as if it was the most normal thing to happen cracked me up and had me shocked too...
Khushi is expecting...wooow...I loved the way they exchanged that news...it

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
long live harshu she killed snake make sure he is dead loved the update asr remembering having snake created was very cute love how you described his emotions i loved the update thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arnav's so happy to knw she's pregnant😊 they dsrve dis happiness..
so creep's dead..n anjali dsnt knw abt dis..gr8!..well, it dsnt mattr..anjali's happy in her new life..thngs r finally falling into d right places..
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update.. loved it.. khushi is coming back to normal