Fan Fictions

Never Gone Never Far #2, pt.15/pg120 30/11 - Page 4

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My place

-- Edited --

Initially the way update went I thought this time I would escape the strangeness.. May be there was no Arnav and Kushi together anywhere at top.. 

It was just Anjali and Aditya and I was feeling elated to see their feelings for each other.. The way Aditya hoped things when Kushi sighed of seeing Arnav near him was very much good..

Oh My Godhere comes Arnav and Kushi and the same feeling back in me!(In my language, we used to say this like "Nalla thana poitu irunthathu")😃😭

The way she ran around house and the feeling she is gonna go away.. I hope the Arnav standing on streets is a real one and they are gonna meet this time for real!

Hope so! Fingers crossed.. And No precap! 🥺Arghhh!! I'm bored of saying I hate you but still saying it  - "I.H.A.T.E.U" ❤️

P.s: I loved the banner too! So well going with FF especially the first image.. Thanks Lyraa, it was amazing!
Edited by --Siva-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Eeeps! Is that the real Arnav!? How evil of you to leave us hanging like this! Loved the update! Anjali and Aditya! and NK!!! <3

Cant wait for more! :)
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

awesome...cant wait for the next update...

this arnav she saw outside was for real not juss a mere illusion of her

its getting interesting cant wait to read how to plan to unfold the rest of the story...loved it!:D

Edited by icegurl789 - 12 years ago
appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Whoa!! You can't leave us there!!! But that was nice. At least they're in the same place!

Harshuuu, update real soon, girl!
Arathy-V thumbnail
hope she doesnt get hit by a car..poor girl..must b real tough..😭
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
is she seeing the real arnav or her imagination ...cant ait to more read...

and congrats for new thread...
Addie07 thumbnail
i cant get enough of this harshu... me wants a marathon update.. only that will satisfy me now... never been as crazy...
I was laughing when u mentioned nk... that was fun...
I just cant wait for the story to unfold...
I think its high time to call u up and ask u about the next chappie...
so i'll call u tonight... do remind me to ask u about this if i 4get... 
btw amazing update,,,,,, 
m loving this FF
Addie07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Siva--

My place

-- Edited --

Initially the way update went I thought this time I would escape the strangeness.. May be there was no Arnav and Kushi together anywhere at top.. 

It was just Anjali and Aditya and I was feeling elated to see their feelings for each other.. The way Aditya hoped things when Kushi sighed of seeing Arnav near him was very much good..

Oh My Godhere comes Arnav and Kushi and the same feeling back in me!(In my language, we used to say this like "Nalla thana poitu irunthathu")😃😭

The way she ran around house and the feeling she is gonna go away.. I hope the Arnav standing on streets is a real one and they are gonna meet this time for real!

Hope so! Fingers crossed.. And No precap! 🥺Arghhh!! I'm bored of saying I hate you but still saying it  - "I.H.A.T.E.U" ❤️

P.s: I loved the banner too! So well going with FF especially the first image.. Thanks Lyraa, it was amazing!

yay u liked it???? thank u...
btw @ bold-- say that in our language also cz it went right above my head,,,, lol...
i will make harshu update this asap...
kasam khaati hun...lol
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Aww my heart goes out for khushi.. the moment she saw arnav leaving her she forgot that he is just her imagination.. desperate soul!

u r getting adi and anji closer ... good for them. both are tormented in their own way!!

no precap ???😡 why why why???? argh i want arhi to meet now. update soon plleeaassseee????

lyraa ur banner was awesome.. 😃 and the update as well harshi 😃
Edited by sweetygirl28 - 12 years ago
samana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update. All the characters are brilliant in this story. They r hell bent on uniting Arhi. They are so supportive. Arhi in the same area is wow.