finally he is caught
bakula_gandhi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its good that shyam has been caught before he could do much harm
continue soon
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yaaa...shyam got one hahahaha...was one enuff??? N seriously Aakash called the poice??? So finally he has suddenly grown up n taking responsibilities...thats good...I dont know Aakash looks so lost most of the time...good he looks better now...n Anjali...hmmm...Im glad Rahuls there to takecare of her now... or she would be screaming chotey chotey even on his suhaag raat also hahahahha...

IM glad for once Arshi r not there๐Ÿ˜‰...Awesome work...๐Ÿค—
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

nice update

thanks for pm

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

First I want to congratulate the IPKKND cast and crew for completing one awesome year! You all have done a great job and that's why we crazy fans are still watching this show! We all love you!!!! 

And happy anniversary, to all fellow crazy Arshi fans out there. This update is my gift to you on Arshi's special day!

Again, I must warn you this is not mature content. I realize now that its extremely hard to try and make a scene "hot" without mature content. But I have tried my best. I really want to hear what you guys thought. Was it too much? was it too less? was it boring? did it make your heart go dhak-dhak? Tell me, I want to know. If you guys didn't like it, please comment or pm me. In that case, I won't even bother writing scenes like this afterwards.. There are plenty of other writers on IF who write amazing love scenes, much much better than I could possibly ever write!!!! 

Anyways, here goes.. the newly wed romance!

-----

Part 41: Newly-wed romance 

Khushi opened her eyes and yawned. She tried to stretch her hands and then noticed that Arnav was sleeping, his head on her forearm, his forehead pressed against her cheek. Under the blanket, she could feel his arm around her waist and his leg between hers. Khushi looked at him and smiled. She couldn't move since his head was on her arm, so she put her other arm around him and pressed his body closer to hers. He whined in response, "Khushi, stop it. Sone do na (Let me sleep)." Khushi tried to take her arm from under him and he put his arms around her waist. "Kahaan jaa rahe ho Khushi? (Where are you going, Khushi?)" He opened his eyes and looked at her; his beautiful wife looked like an angel. Her ruffled hair had fallen over her face; her face was glowing. He looked at her red lips and he had an irresistible urge to kiss them. He leaned forward and kissed her lips gently. He then brushed his lips agaist hers and whispered softly, "Mat jaao, Khushi. Aaj yahaan mere saat raho. Aaj hi nahi hamesha mere saat aise hi raho (Don't go, Khushi. Stay with me like this today. In fact, not just today, stay with me this way always)." He caressed her hair and looked into her eyes. Her heart skipped a beat, as she looked into his loving brown eyes. She kissed his forehead and took his face in her hands. "Arnavji, hum hamesha aap ke saat hi to rahenge (Arnav, I will be with you forever)". She softly kissed his nose and then put her hands on his shoulders and tried to push him away, saying, "par ab humhe neeche jaana hoga. Di intezaar kar rahi hogi (But now I need to go down. Di must be waiting for me)." She tried to free herself from his grip. Arnav made an annoyed face. then suddenly he raised his eyebrows and gave a mischievous smile. "Tum aise nahi maanoge (You won't agree this way)". Arnav put his head under the blanket and started kissing her. The touch of his lips on her skin made her squirm with pleasure. She grabbed his hair and tried to push him away. He grabbed both her wrists tightly and continued to kiss her. She tried to struggle free herself from his grip, but she was enjoying the electrifying effect that the touch of his lips had on her body. She squirmed with pleasure; she was breathing fast and her heart was pounding in her chest. His stubble was tickling her, giving her unfathomable pleasure, as it rubbed against her skin and finally she gave in. She stopped struggling, savoring his touch.  She felt alive; she felt happy, content knowing that he loved her and that she was now his. She was his wife; she belonged to him. She wanted him to claim her, show her how much he loved her. As if reading her thoughts, Arnav brought his head from under the blanket, took her face in his hands and kissed her on her lips. 

As Arnav walked to the bathroom, Khushi wrapped herself in the blanket and walked towards the wardrobe. As she changed into a light pink salwar, she smiled looking at the mess in the room. Her bridal lehenga and Arnav's sherwani were lying sprawled on the floor. Her jewelry was stacked up on the side table next to the bed; some of her bangles had fallen on the ground. The sheets were rumpled; a few of the rose petals were scattered on the floor. She walked to the bed and took one of the flower garlands in her hand. She blushed, remembering how they had made love last night. Her eyes filled up with tears; her wedding was perfect; in fact it was better than how she had imagined it to be and she had married the perfect guy; her laad governor, who loved her unconditionally. She was happy, yes, very happy! She closed her eyes and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Khushi", she opened her eyes as she heard Arnav call. "Zara toliya dedo na (Could you give me the towel?)." Khushi giggled, stupid laad governor, let him stay without a towel, serves him right. "Khushi", Arnav screamed. "Khushi, toliya dedo.. Khushi (Give me the towel Khushi)". She giggled again, as she walked to the wardrobe and took out a towel. She closed the wardrobe and froze. Why did Arnav stop calling her name? She walked towards the bathroom, "Arnavji?" she called out. There was no sound except for the sound of the shower running. "Arnavji?", she called again a little louder. She knocked on the bathroom door; she couldn't hear Arnav anymore. Her eyes teared up; she banged on the door, "Arnavji, darwaaza kholiye.. Arnavji (Open the door, Arnav)". She continued to bang the door and tears started rolling down her cheek. Suddenly, the door opened and Arnav pulled her in and locked the door. She stared at him, her mouth wide open. He was standing, leaning against the door, wrapped in a towel, water dripping from his hair, down his neck and across his bare muscular chest. He walked towards her and she walked back. Finally, she felt water falling on her and she stopped and looked behind to see the shower. He grabbed her and pulled her close. "Arnavji, yeh aap kya kar rahe hain? Chodiye humhe (Arnav, what are you doing? Leave me). " She struggled to free herself from his grip. He brought his face closer to her face and gently sucked a water droplet from her neck.  She froze; she felt a chill down her spine when his lips touched her skin. She started breathing heavily as he looked into her eyes. He took her face in his hands and kissed her lips. She dropped the towel, put her arms around the neck and kissed him back. When their lips parted, she blushed, picked up the towel and started moving towards the door. Arnav grabbed her hand, shook his head and pulled her close. "Khushi, main akele shower karke bore ho gaya hoon' mujhe company de do na Khushi (Khushi, I am bored of taking a shower alone. Give me some company, Khushi)". Khushi's eyes widened and she opened her mouth in shock. "Kya? (What?)" she asked. "Arre.. baad main tumhe bhi to nahana hain.. saat main nahayenge.. samay aur pani dono bachayenge (You have to take a shower later. We can take a shower together, and save time and water)", Arnav said with a mischievous smile, wrapping his arms around her neck, touching his forehead to hers and looking into her eyes. She blushed, but he noticed that she didn't attempt to pull away this time. 

Arnav slowly walked into the shower and pulled her close. He watched as she closed her eyes, shivering as the cold water hit her skin. He pressed her against the shower wall, took her face in his hands and kissed her lips. She put her arms around him and they kissed each other, eyes closed, a cascade of water falling over them. He bent down to kiss her neck and her shoulders. She was completely drenched now; her clothes were stuck to her skin. She hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go as his lips devoured hers. She craved for the warmth of his body under the cold water. As they hugged each other, they remembered the first time they hugged; when Arnav had saved Khushi from the car in the rain. They pulled away from the hug and looked at each other. "Tum uss din kitni sexy lag rahe the (You were looking so sexy that night)". Arnav winked. Khushi opened her mouth wide, hit his bulging biceps with her fist, smiled and hugged him again. Arnav smiled and wrapped his arms around her tightly. He gently untied her dori, tracing his fingers slowly along her exposed back. She froze, realizing what he was doing. She grabbed his arms, unable to bear the tingly sensation all over her body. Soon her wet clothes were lying crumpled on the floor of the shower, along with his towel. He pressed his lips against hers, slowly parted her lips and claimed her mouth. She felt faint and so she tightened her grip on his arms. He pushed her against the wall and started sucking the water off her neck and shoulders. She squirmed with pleasure as his hands explored her body and his lips tasted every inch of her body. She was breathing rapidly, her eyes closed, enjoying the touch of his lips on her skin. She put her arms around him and her sharp nails dug into his back as she squirmed with pleasure. Later he carried her in his arms, placed her on the bed and they made love for the second time that morning.

------------

I know I said I will post this update soon, but I ended up watching old episodes of the show and you know how addictive that is. Before I knew it, about 3 or 4 hours had passed! Sorry for the delay!! But I hope you guys enjoyed the post!

Guys, please leave your comments. Silent readers, please like and comment. It is kind of disappointing to see many views and no feedback. Its your feedback that makes me want to update and continue writing!! and I love love reading your comments about the story!! Thanks!

Part 42: The happy ending or a new beginning (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/58969285)

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yay I'M first awesome loved it continue soon