Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Arnav and Khushi - a timeless love story! (Page 7)

Stapleton IF-Rockerz
Stapleton
Stapleton

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
nice story...
plz pm me if it's possible  4 u

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Loved it. I want ot see more romance between Arshi.

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Since a few readers wanted romance, here you go.. one more part full of romance.. one or two more to come, before the MU is cleared!

Copyright
Part 7 Romance in office

"Aaj kitne der hogayi hain (I am so late today)", Khushi muttered to herself, running to the front door of the AR building.. "Namaste Bhabhi (Hello Khushi)", the receptionist said as she opened the door and Khushi smiled at her. "Hey Devi Maiyya, Arnavji ka meeting toh dus minute pehle khatam ho gaya hoga (Oh god, Arnav's meeting must have gotten over ten minutes ago)", Khushi said, trying to adjust her dupatta by lifting her arm since she was carrying Arnav's and her lunch in both her hands. She came to a halt when she saw Arnav standing with some people in front of her. "Shoot aaj hi hona chaahiye.. samajh gayi.. no excuses! (The shoot should happen today, understood, I dont want any excuses)". Arnav sounded pretty angry. She couldn't see his face, because he had his back to her. "Arnie darling, of course' don't worry.. ", a tall slim female said, putting her arms around his neck. Khushi's eyes popped out and she opened her mouth in shock. She remembered the female, Lisa.. the same one whose fur coat she had ruined. "Iski himmat toh dekho (Look at her guts)", Khushi muttered. She was still talking to Arnav as Khushi walked towards them. "I cant believe ki tumne shaadi ki.. thank god woh Lavanya se nahi ki (I cant believe you are married, thank god you didn't marry Lavanya).. she was not right for you! But anyways, I'm here now.. I'm sure your wife won't mind if we spend some quality time with each other, right". Saying that, she leaned in to give Arnav a kiss on his cheek. Arnav's face remained expressionless. Lisa didn't notice that everyone else had gone quiet and was looking over Arnav's shoulder at someone. 

"Excuse me.. " Khushi said in a loud voice, after clearing her throat. Arnav's eyebrows shot up and a smile appeared on his face, hearing his wife's voice filled with anger. He turned and Lisa took her hands off Arnav's neck. "Tum.. (You!)" Lisa's face expressed disgust. "Arnie darling, what is she still doing here.. I thought tumne usse fire kiya hoga (I thought you must have fired her).. after what she did to my fur coat.. well looks like she gets lunch for people now.. " She turned to Khushi.. "you better stick to that.. you are not good for anything else". Khushi stared at her, her mouth opened, not sure what to say back. "Lisaaa", Arnav's voice stopped her. Lisa shocked, turned towards Arnav. "Mind your words.", Arnav said  through clenched teeth. "Mere patni ki bare main koi aise baat kare yeh mujhe bardaash nahi hoga.. aaj yeh shoot nahi hogi (I cannot tolerate anyone talking about my wife like that.. The shoot will not happen today).. even if I do decide to shoot again, you are off the shoot, Lisa. Get out of here!" .. Lisa's expression changed. "Arnav, look, I'm sorry.. I didn't know this was your wife..  I didn't mean to.. ". Arnav stared at her. "I said get out!" . Lisa's expression changed, "Fine.. it's your loss!" and she walked out of the office. Arnav turned to Khushi, grabbed her wrist and took her upstairs to his office.

"Arnavji.. mujhe maaf keejiye.. mere wajay se aapka shoot..(Arnav, I'm sorry, Because of me your shoot..) " Khushi said after he closed the door and as she put the lunch boxes down. He grabbed her arms. "Sorry mat kaho.. (Dont say sorry)" he looked at her, his face had softened from when he was talking to Lisa a few seconds earlier. "Tumhare bare main aisa kissiko main kehne nahi doongi.. (I can't let anyone talk to you that way)" Khushi smiled, "Kyu, sirf aap hi aise keh sakte hain kya (Why? Only you can talk to me that way?)".. Arnav's hands left her arms. He remembered the times when he had insulted her in front of everyone, at office and at home. He looked at her, he sat down on one knee, grabbed his ears with his fingers. sad rabba ve.. "I'm sorry Khushi, mujhe maaf kardo.. (I'm sorry)".. Khushi sat down next to him and hugged him.. "Arre main toh mazak kar rahi thi.. udhiye na.. aur jaldi se khana khaaiye.. warna sab dhanda ho jaayega.. (I was just kidding, get up and eat the food before it gets cold)" 

As she was taking out the lunch boxes, a naughty smile appeared on his face.. "Waise Khushi, jab Lisa ne mujhe kiss kiya tha, tab tune excuse me kyu kaha..(Btw, Khushi, when Lisa kissed me why did you interrupt us) ".. Khushi froze, her eyebrows shot up.. "Woh woh.. main.. (That.. I)" she stammered.. "Nahi, bas aise hi.. (No, just like that)" Arnav got up from his chair, put his hands on her waist and twisted her around to face him. "Were you jealous?" He touched his forehead on hers. "Mujhe achcha laga (I liked that).. at least I know you love me".. rabba ve.. Khushi tried to get out of his grip.. "chodiye mujhe.. jalan? aur mujhe.. nahi toh (leave me, jealousy? and me? no)".. Arnav put his arms around her waist and pulled her close that their noses touched. "Hmm.. toh tumhe koi farak nahi padta agar kisi aur ladki mujhe kiss de toh. (So it doesn't matter to you if some other girl kisses me?)" Khushi looked away, nahi toh.. "Agar maine usse waapas kiss kiya toh (What if I kissed her back?)" Arnav said, with a smirk (haay, someone save me!) on his face. Khushi's mouth opened and she turned to look at him, put her hands on his neck.. "maar daalongi.. pehle aapko. .phir usse.. aur phir main khudko..(I will kill you, then her and then I will.. ) " funny tune..He put his hand over her mouth. "Chup.. ! aur kuch mat bolo.. main tumhe (Keep quiet, don't say anything)", he kissed her cheek.. "tumhe", he kissed the other cheek, "aur sirf tumhe", he kissed her forehead... "hi kiss karoongi.. itni khoobsurat biwi ho toh kisi aur ladki ke baare main main soch bhi kaise sakti hoon (I will kiss you, you and only you. Why would I even think of another girl when I have such a beautiful wife)". Then he hugged her tightly that her whole body was pressed against him. Khushi hugged him back, her head resting on his chest. She could hear his heart beat rapidly. She kissed his shirt right above his heart and then looked up at him, and said.. "Ab chaliye, khaana khaate hain, mujhe bhook lag rahi hain..(Now lets eat, I'm hungry) "

Part 8 - Flashback : Khushi realizes she is in love (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2919832&PID=55848931&#55848931)

Edited by boreddamsel - 23 April 2012 at 7:43pm

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarbertsimron...rithuparnahoneyboney1aamuktha80sweety3773anonymous1906Nakshatra11chilliesunderground1manishasarangisuganya91monicaaliprnayakmadhura1aliahayseRevathideviHemaSuryaSamiiiigoma12F.R.I.E.N.D.SgurukhushakashafaliNakita19GopiAhem1Parker27mistletoe22ArmiRidz4everdiyachillnIhArIkAjoa123Mirza1arooba55poojdc87pallavisarkarSimmyOwaisiluvrainaartiday_lilyjankisoni86soapfreak13sai_neharandom94nujhatttokyochocolover98AplihsSavera84dreamgirlrus23Shwetadatta750shakrobaajsanjuarshikaty185kishu789LIONHEARTbansaldiya55tmowlamz.brarsweetumeetarshi10arshiiamtopperA.K_LoveHrithikShivika-foreverhari93SweetSophie-GrilledCheese--evan-1DAlicedproverluckylucky1Shabana0786swati-89BarunSanayaHMbarfiTouchOfArHiayl123sweetlifeArilipfarha623_Virman_maaneetkimeetrashgirl000gom3090niania13blah_blah3vikadesigirlkyunki_iloveum-g19harshneeixrayDEE2803Kasu4lyfelovearshi01IPKKNDkaur92sparikhneha2005CythereaLove_MehakParneetSdevishreesmileyhug7679devsumKareena1994cutemissFleur_de_LisA.Hajnalsayari_sanki99katjsimi58segademistryExquisiteSanzekiholo--Yashi--sana11Aims.Pinky.RaizadabhaktiiiJerryTheMouseStapletonpriasweetmeenalumaRoarkkvarshayoga23priyaHansaNflowers4uShafooChitraFsiva2901--MISHTEE--rkapoor1382laksh65pup03Mrs_Darcy_17.ProperPatolaprincessunaradumas

Kareena1994 IF-Dazzler
Kareena1994
Kareena1994

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Superb
Parker27 Groupbie
Parker27
Parker27

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Awww how adorable :) So cute 
siva2901 IF-Sizzlerz
siva2901
siva2901

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Simply superbClap
xXShriyaXx Senior Member
xXShriyaXx
xXShriyaXx

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Pls add me to ur pm list and do continue:-)
kyunki_iloveu Goldie
kyunki_iloveu
kyunki_iloveu

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
they are soo adorable..i cant wait to see romantic arnav and khushi..:)

Go to top