FF: Arnav and Khushi - a timeless love story! - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
luved it. finally shyam is exposed and looking forward to arnav and khushi happy life in the next update with some cute moments of their baby. looking to forward to the next update. continue soon and thx a lot for the pm 
Hey amazing update ,thanks for the pm.

finally he got what he deserve...love the update n the precap

nice update.  happy to know finally creep got kicked out.

wonderful update loved it aweesome

nice

thank you for the pm
Omg cant waittt to read shyamm getting punched battered by arnav loool yss cool updte
Thamxs
yay amazing update loved it 
finally the everything is cleared cant wait until arnav tortures shyam
this is what i call entertainment hehe
pay back time 
do continue and thank you for the pm
it was a flabbergasting update 
i loved each and every word of khushi it was freaking and beautiful action packed writing ya
waiting for anji shock recovery soon and shyam's punishment at the hands of arnav 
beautiful and strong family,,,,there for anji 
wow... waiting 2 c how asr tortures shyam

Part 23: The revenge!

Om Prakash and Hari Prakash pushed Shyam out of the gate and locked it behind him. He turned back to get one more look at the house and started walking, still shocked at what Khushi had said. How could she play such a game with him? Make her friend act as though she loved him. Did Khushi never love me? But all I did was love her.. and how could she love Arnav when he clearly was abusing her? I have to get her back, if I can't have her, no one can. If I go away from here, it will be with her. He stopped and looked back once again, "Devi Maiyya ki kasam, main aapko apne saath lekar jaaoonga (I swear on God that I will take you with me when I leave here)". He walked to an alley, with his hands together, walking to and fro thinking of how to take Khushi from the house. Just then, there was a hand on his shoulder. "Abhi tak yaha ho? Did I not tell you get out of here? (You are still here? Did I not tell you to get out of here?)" 

Shyam turned around to see Arnav behind him. "Kya hua Jijaji, yahan se jaane ka mann nahi hain? Madad chaahiye? Paisa chahiye? (What happened, bro-in-law? You don't feel like leaving? Do you want some help? Some money?)" Arnav was smiling. Shyam, his face twitching with anger said, "Saale saab zindagi main paisa hi sab kuch nahi hain..(Arnav, life is not all about money) " "Haan..(Yes)" Arnav's face clouded with anger said, "Pataan hain Jijaji.. pyar hi zindagi hain.. aur tumne mere zindagi ke saat khela hain.. (I know Shyam, life is all about love.. and you played with my life!)" He grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall. He brought his hand up to his face and tightened it into a fist. "Pehle toh main kuch nahi kar sakte the.. meri Di ki wajai se.. par ab (I couldn't do anything to you earlier because of my Di, but now)", he punched Shyam in his stomach. Shyam cried out in pain. Arnav punched him again, then punched his face. There was a sound of bone breaking.. Then he threw him to the floor. Tears were running down Shyam's face and he said, "Saale saab, agar mujhe kuch ho gaya toh police aapko pakad lenge.. (Arnav, if something happens to me, the cops will arrest you)" Arnav turned around, surprised. "Oh really, tum mujhe daraane ki koshish kar rahe ho? Arnav Singh Raizada ko? Tumhara maut ka koi gawa nahi hoga.. hoge bhi toh main usse khareedloonga.. (Oh really, you are trying to scare me? Scare Arnav Singh Raizada? There won't be any witnesses to this murder. If there might be, I will pay them to lie)" And he brought his foot down onto Shyam's stomach, stamped him again and again as he said "Maine tumse kahaan ki meri patni se door raho.. par kya tumne yeh kiya.. nahi (I told you to stay away from my wife. but did you? No!)". He sat down next to Shyam, took his head in his hands and banged it against the ground. "Aur meri Di ki saat tumne jo kiya (And what you did to my Di)". He continued to bang his head against the floor, then he punched his stomach with his elbow. Tears were running down Shyam's face, his face and hair were covered with blood and dirt. He was howling with pain, his eyes closed and his arms around his stomach.

In the meantime, Anjali was still sitting on the bed shocked, Nani, Mami, Mamaji, and Akash with her. "Anjali bitiya, tum khabrao mat.. hum sab hain tumhare saat.. woh Shyam, itna bada dhokha.. achcha hua ki hume ab yeh baat pata chala.. tum parishaan mat hona bitiya.. hum sab hain na tumhare saat (Anjali, dont worry.. we are with you.. that Shyam.. such betrayal.. its good we got to know about it now.. dont worry.. we are with you!)", Nani said, putting her hand on Anjali's hair. Mami also sat down and put her hand on Anjali's hand. Anjali looked at Nani, "Nahi Nani, main uss baat se parishaan nahi hoon.. haan mere pati ne mujhe dhokha diya hain.. haan main itni badi bewakoof thi ki maine apne pati par itna bharosa kiya.. par main parishaan nahi hoon.. kyu chahiye aisa pati.. jisne kabhi mujhse pyaar nahi kiya.. meri saat mera parivaar hain.. aap sab hain.. aur Chotte.(No, Nani, I'm not worried about that. I know my husband has betrayed me. I was such a fool that I trusted him. But I'm not worried. Why do I need such a husband? someone who never loved me.. I have my family.. all of you.. and Chotte)" She took Nani's hand and tears rolled down her face. "Chotte, jo usne mere liye kiya.. aur maine usse kya kya nahi kaha.. main apne aap kabhi maaf nahi karoongi.. aur Khushiji usne bhi mere liye.. par kyu.. woh mere wajai se chup rahi, aur sab sehti rahe.. aur Chotte aur Khushiji ka pyaar.. ek doosre se itna pyar karne ki baawajoot meri wajai se woh dono kabhi apne pyaar ka izhaar nahi kiya.. ek doosre ko galat samjha.. aur chup chaap sab sehti rahi.. mere liye.. aur hum sab ne un dono ke saat.. hum ne theekh nahi kiya (Chotte, what he did for me.. and what all did I say to him.. I will never be able to forgive myself. And Khushi, what she did for me.. but why? She stayed quiet for me and suffered everything. And Chotte and Khushi's love.. even though they loved each other they could never confess their love for each other because of me.. and they misunderstood each other.. they both quietly suffered.. for me! and what we did to them..what we did wasn't right!)" Nani also had tears in her eyes. "Nani, main kya karoo.. main kaise in dono ko.. aapko pata hain Nani.. maine hamesha socha ki kaise .. do insaan jo itne alag hain.. woh  kais eek doosre se itna pyaar kar sakte hain.. par ab mujhe yeh baat samajh main aaya ki uska swabhav alag hain.. par uska dil ek jaise hain.. woh dono doosro ke liye jeete hain.. jisse woh pyar karte hain uske sukh ke liye kuch bhi karenge.. aur uske dukh apne sar par lete hain.. yeh dono ko main.. main kya karoo Nani.. mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hain (Nani, what will I do.. how can I .. do you know Nani? I always wondered how two people who are so different, how could they love each other so much? But now I know that they might behave differently but their hearts are the same.. they both live for others.. they would do anything for the happiness of the people they love and they would take their sorrow on themselves.. what will I do with those two.. Nani, I dont understand) ". Nani nodded her head. "Haan, bitiya.. hum samajh sakte hain..(Yes, Anjali, I understand)" She sighed. "Bitiya, hum kuch sochte hain.. par ab tum jaao haat muh dolo aur bahar aa jaao.. hum khana lagate hain (Anjali, we will think of something.. now you go freshen up and come outside.. I will get dinner ready)". Anjali nodded and Nani and others left the room. She wiped her tears. This shower will wash my sorrow away. I will not be sad anymore. I know what I should do for Chotte and Khushiji. 

Arnav got up from the ground. I want to kill him, but I won't, because I want to be with my Khushi, with my Di.. he picked up the phone, dialed a number and said, "Mohan, main ghar ke peeche ki raaste main hain.. tum car lekar yaha aao abhi issi waqt (Mohan, I am on the road behind the house. Get the car and come here right now)". Then he called Aman and said in a don't-mess-with-me tone, "Aman, I am sending Shyam to you. Keep your eyes on him. I want you to talk to Mr. Roy, file a restraining order to ensure that Shyam will not contact any member of my family and the Gupta family as long as he lives. Once the order is ready, put it in his pocket and throw him on the next train to Lucknow. Understood?" Arnav looked at Shyam, the life had been kicked out of him and he was lying motionless on the ground. Arnav walked to him and brought his foot down on Shyam's stomach again. Shyam winced in pain and then fainted. Then he turned around as Mohan brought the car. "Mohan, isse Aman ke paas le jaao.. usse pata hain ki kya karna hain.. aur tumne kuch dekha nahi aur suna nahi.. theekh hain! (Mohan, take him to Aman. He knows what to do. You have not seen or heard anything.. ok?) " Mohan nodded, scared.  

As Mohan drove away, Arnav walked back to the house. When he reached the living room, Nani was just coming out of Anjali's room. "Nani, Di theekh hain (Nani, is Di alright?)". Nani touched Arnav's arm and said, "Haan.. woh abhi bahar aayenge.. main khaana lagati hoon (Yes, she will come out soon.. I will get the dinner ready)" and she walked into the dining room. He looked around for Khushi, but he couldn't find her. Everyone else was in the dining room, including the Guptas. Seeing Arnav, Chameli walked to him and said, "Jijaji, Khushi aapka intezaar kar rahi hain.. chat pe.. jaayiye (Arnav, Khushi is waiting for you on the terrace)", she smiled and touched his arm, "jaajiye.. aapke patni ke paas (Arnav, go to your wife)". Arnav's face softened, remembering the beautiful moments they had before Akash and Payal's wedding and he remembered how he felt when he wanted to confess his love for her that night. He ran towards the stairs and up to the terrace to his wife!

Part 24: The confession, as it should have happened on V-day! (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56351721)

---------

There will be two more parts.. I will try to update both tonight itself.. there is going to be a lot of romance guys and a beautiful happy ending.. please leave your comments!

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago