coolflora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
love it
shyam exposed soon
asulpyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow !! finally he will be treated as he deserves 👏 thanks for the PM ,, update soon plz  
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Haha,, creepwa ka bajega bendbaja!!!
ayl123 thumbnail
amazing update
love it thnx for pm
harshnee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
luved it. continue soon. cant wait for the next update looking forward and see how anjali finds out the truth and hopes she believes khushi. looking forward to see finally arshi together peacefully. thx a lot for pm. 
AriyaLilyOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh ho i loved it plz plz plz plz pm the next part 
sooryalekshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG next part is giong to be dhamekedhar
i just want everyone to beat the hell out of shyam, once the truth is out.
update soon
thanks for the PM
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 22: Anjali learns the truth

Shyam reached the terrace and there was no one there.. He looked around, impatiently. Then there was a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and hugged her tightly. "Hum aapse pyaar karta hoon.. behat pyaar karta hoon.. humara yakeen keejiye.. hum Rani sahiba se pyaar nahi karta.. aap ke liye hum usse chod denge! (I love you, I love you a lot, please believe me. I do not love Anjali.. I will leave her for you)"

Then he heard someone say, "Haan.. toh chod deejiye mujhe.. (Ok, then leave me)" Shyam opened his eyes, freed himself from the hug. He realized he was not hugging Khushi, but it was Anjali. "Rani Sahiba.. aap! (Anjali, you?)" 

"Yeh dhokha.. kyoon.. maine tumhara kya bhigada.. maine tumse khud se zyaada pyar kiya tha.. itna bharosa kiya.. aur tumne mere saat.. (This betrayal.. why? what did I ever do to you. I loved you more than I love myself. I trusted you so much and you did this to me?)" Anjali's face was worried, but her voice was breaking with sadness. Shyam laughed, "maine tumhe dhokha diya? apne bhai aur Khushiji se poocho.. usne bhi aapko dhokha diya hain' uska shaadi bhi ek dhokha hain! (I betrayed you? Ask your brother and Khushi.. they have betrayed you too.. their marriage is fake!)" Anjali her face furious, slapped him, "tum mere saat kuch bhi karo, mujhe woh manzoor hain.. par meri Chotte ki khilaf ek shabd bolne se pehle (You can do what you want with me, I don't mind, but dont you dare say anything against my Chotte)". Shyam in anger, grabbed her arms.

"Tumne meri di ko haat kaise lagaya.. nikal jaao yahan se.. humare zindagi se.. I said get out! (How dare you touch my Di. Get out of here, out of our lives)" Arnav had grabbed Shyam and he threw him to the side of the terrace and hugged his sister. Arnav, Akash and Payal had followed Anjali up to the terrace as well. Shyam, terrified, looked around and saw that Khushi was standing with Chameli a few feet away from him. He ran to Khushi, fell at her feet and put his arms around her legs, saying, "Khushiji.. ab Rani Sahiba se humara koi rishta nahi hain.. hum abhi bhi sirf aur sirf aapse pyaar karte hain.. yehi toh hum kehne wala tha.. ki mere aur Chameli ke beech kuch nahi hain..(Khushi, I have broken my relations with Anjali. I love you and only you even now. That was what I wanted to tell you that there is nothing going on between Chameli and I) " Khushi pushed him away, "tumse kitne baar kaha hain mujhe choone ke koshish bhi mat karna.. (How many times have I told you not to even try to touch me)" Then she laughed, "Toh, ab kaisa lag raha hain jab koi aapse pyaar zabardasti karna chahte hain .. kaisa lag raha hain jab jisse aap sabse zyaada pyar karta hain tum dono ko ek saat dekhar usse aapke baare main galat faimi hota hain.. haan.. Chameli aapse pyaar nahi karti... yeh sab humara khel tha.. Di ko aapki sachchai batane ki.. tum haar gaye.. sachche pyaar ke saamne tum haar gaye.. Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha..(So, how do you feel when someone is forcing their love on you.. how do you feel when someone you love the most sees you two together and misunderstands your relation? Yes, Chameli doesn't love you. This was all part of our plan to reveal your truth in front of Di. You have lost.. you have been defeated by true love..Mr Shyam Manohar Jha)" Her face was clouded with anger. "main sab sehti rahi Arnavji ke liye.. Di ke liye.. par jab mujhe yeh pata chala ki tumne jaan booch kar mere aur mere pyaar ke beech deewar khada kiya.. toh mujhe itni gussa aaya.. (I suffered everything for Arnav, for Di.. but when I got to know that you had purposely tried to destroy the love Arnav and I shared.. then I was so angry)" She kicked him, "itna gussa aaya..(I was so angry)" she hit him with her hand. "Main Arnavji se kitni pyaar karti thi.. aur uss shaadi wale din hum yahan usse humari dil ki batane aayi thi.. aur jo tumne uss raat usse kaha.. uss raat hum dono ki zindagi badal gayi.. tumhari wajai se (I loved Arnav so much. The night of the wedding, I was going to tell him about my feelings for him and what you told him that night! That night changed our lives.. all because of you!". She lifted her hand to slap him and Nani stopped her. "Khushi betiya, kya ho raha hain .. yeh aap kya kar rahi hain..(Khushi, what is happening.. what are you doing?)" Khushi shocked realized what she had been saying. In her anger, she had just blurted out the whole truth and was hitting Shyam in front of everyone!

By then Arnav had reached there and he had grabbed Shyam by the collar and taken him to the door of the terrace. "Nikal jaao yaha se.. Om Prakash, Hari Prakash.. iss aadmi ko ghar se nikal kar bahar bhek do (Get out of here. OP, HP, throw this man out of the house)". Shyam shocked was speechless. Khushi had played with his feelings? how could she? when he loved her dearly.. how could she do this to him? 

Arnav turned around, grabbed a scared Khushi and hugged her. Anjali was not crying, she was shocked and so was Nani. The Guptas had also come up and with them Mami and Mamaji. No one spoke for a few seconds, then Anjali walked to them. "Khushiji, aap .. woh aapse pyaar.. aap aur Chotte ke beech.. yeh kya.. kya..(Khushi, you.. he loved you.. what happened between you and Chotte.. what..)" She stammered, looking confused. Arnav and Khushi were still hugging each other. Arnav was worried about his wife and Khushi was shocked that she had revealed too much than what they had decided they would. Arnav and Khushi had decided that they wouldn't worry Di telling her that they had gotten married for her sake, but then deep down Khushi had wanted Di to know.. she wanted Arnav's name to be cleared. She had remembered how the whole family had accused him of betraying them after they got married.

Anjali put her hand on Arnav's arm. "Chotte, mujhse sab sach sach bataao.. kya horaha tha meri peet peeche.. mujhe sach jaan na hain.. (Chotte, tell me the truth.. what was happening behind my back.. I want to know the truth)" Arnav remained quiet. "Chotte, main aapse baat kar rahi hoon.. bataao mujhe (Chotte, I am talking to you.. tell me!)", Anjali screamed. Arnav was shocked. His sister, he had never seen her this angry before! He released Khushi, took her hand in his and put it next to his chest, turned to her. She sadly nodded her head. Then he turned to Anjali. He explained everything that had happened how he had realized his love for Khushi and was going to confess his love and then he had seen Khushi and Shyam together. When he had confronted Shyam, he had told her that Khushi and he were in love. He was going to tell Anjali, but then he found out that she was pregnant. So in order to keep Shyam away from Anjali, he had forced Khushi to marry him for 6 months threatening her to stop Payal and Akash's wedding. He had tortured Khushi because he thought she was in love with Shyam. But then he had found out that Shyam was Khushi's fiance, he had demanded the truth from Khushi. He explained what she had told him, about Shyam living in their house as a paying guest, then paralyzing her father, then forcing her to get engaged to him. Anjali was emotionless, Nani, Mami and Mamaji were shocked. He continued to explain how on knowing who Shyam was, she had broken up the engagement but she couldn't bear to hurt Anjali and Arnav so she had never told her the truth. Now once he had known the truth from her, they had teamed up to come up with plans to help Anjali see the truth. They almost gave up thinking it would hurt her, but Shyam was trying to get closer to Khushi and they had decided that Shyam had to leave.

After he said all this, Arnav looked at Anjali. Her face was expressionless. Khushi put her hand on Anjali's shoulder, and Anjali did not even flinch. Nani walked to Arnav and Khushi, "Chotte, Khushi betiya.. jo aap dono ne humre liye.. humre parivaar ke liye kiya.. humne aap ko itna kaha uss din.. aur aap dono sab chup chaap sehti rahe.. Khushiji, aap shaadi ki mehtwa jaante hue bhi apne Jiji ke liye itna bada kadam uthaya.. aur hum sab aapko itna suna diya.. phir bhi aapne apne pati ke liye chup chap sab sehti rahi.. (Chotte, Khushi, what you did for us, for our family and the way we treated you that night.. you suffered through all that quietly. Khushi you knew the meaning of marriage and still you took such a big step for your Jiji. We all scolded you so much, you remained quiet and suffered everything for your husband)" She turned to Arnav and touched his face with her hand, "Chotte, aapne toh ye sab Anjali bitiya ke liye kiya.. aur humne humesha aap ko galat samjha.. aap.. hum aap dono se maafi maagna chahti hain (Chotte, you did all this for Anjali and I always misunderstood you.. you.. both of you.. please forgive me)" She put her hands together and both Arnav and Khushi grabbed Nani's hands. "Nahi Naniji (No Nani)", Khushi started saying. "Humhe aapke baton se bilkul bura nahi laga tha (We did not feel bad hearing your words)" Arnav said, "Nani, I'm very sorry.. mujhe yeh sab karna pada.. par aap sab ko dukh main dekh kar main bhi toot raha tha.. but I had to do it .. mere Di ke liye.. uske bachche ke liye.. par phir mujhe yeh ehsaaz hua ki Di ko uss aadmi ke saat nahi chahiye.. main rahoonga uske saat hamesha.. hum sab honge.. (Nani, I am very sorry. I had to do all that. But my heart was breaking too seeing you all in pain. But I had to do it, for Di, for her child. But then I realized she didn't need Shyam, I would be with her always.. we all will be)" He turned to Anjali, "Kuch bolo di.. kuch bolo (Say something Di, say something)". Anjali still remained expressionless. Nani put her hand on Arnav's arm, "Chotte, aap Anjali bitiya ko kuch waqt deejiye.. sab theekh ho jaayega..(Chotte, please give Anjali some time.. everything will be fine)" Then she put her hands together in prayer, "Devi Maiyya ne humari sunli.. humara havan safal hua hain.. aakhir Khushi aur Anjali bitiya ke zindagi se gum ka saaya chala gaya hain..(God heard our prayers. Our havan was successful. After all, sorrow has been lifted from Anjali and Khushi's lives)" The Guptas also put their hands together in prayer. Then Nani put her arm around Anjali and helped her walk towards the terrace door. The Guptas followed them. Mami and Mamaji walked to Arnav and hugged him, praised him for what he did and then followed the Guptas. 

Arnav turned around and saw that Khushi was hugging Payal and Chameli. Akash walked to him and said, "Bhai aap jaayiye.. aap Shyam ko aise hi chod denge? (Brother, go.. you will let Shyam go just like that?)" Arnav turned to Akash, nodded his head and ran out of the terrace door, his face clouded in anger, his hands craving to punch the living daylights out of the guy who destroyed the lives of two people who were most important to him.

Part 23: The revenge! (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56337189)

--------

Did you like that? Then you will love the next part.. the next part is just dedicated to Arnav torturing Shyam!!!! 😆

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey amazing update :)

Finally...! Will be waiting...update soon
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yayy...finally shyam is kicked out of the house👏👏

waiting for the nxt part

thanks for the pm😊