Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Arnav and Khushi - a timeless love story! (Page 143)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupcakez

Hey I m extremely saddd:((((((((( you stopped sending me PM's I just went to your and I realized you ave three more updates please please please do PM em next time, I  always make sure to like and comment so please do send PM..Cry

Hey, I have been trying to send you PM.. but I think your inbox is full, so my PMs are not reaching you! Sorry about that!! 

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
First I have to apologize for not updating for so long. I feel bad that I am ending this FF. I really love this FF and I will miss it. I guess I could continue it .. that is if you guys want me to. Let me know! If you really want me to continue, I will think about it! 
Secondly, I'm going to write this update in English. I'm tired of trying to write in Hindi and writing in English is so much easier LOL

Hope you enjoy the update.. please leave your comments.. I love hearing from you!!

Part 42: The happy ending, or a new beginning!

Arnav and Khushi walked down to the living room, holding hands. They saw Anjali sitting on the sofa, Nani, Payal, Akash, Mami and Mamaji around her, consoling her. Khushi and Arnav looked at each other, then ran down to the living room. Arnav sat down on the ground and put his hand on Anjali's knee. "Di, are you alright? What happened? Why are you upset?" Akash explained what had happened the previous night. "If Rahul bhai hadn't reached there on time.." Akash said and Khushi wondered, what was Bhai doing here? But her thoughts were interrupted, when Arnav asked, "Akash, why didn't you call me? Di, what if something had happened to you?". Anjali touched his face. "Chotte, you and Khushiji have suffered so much because of me and Shyam. You had such a beautiful wedding; everything was so perfect. I didn't want to ruin your wedding night. You deserve to spend some time together in peace. Anyways, I'm fine now." Arnav hugged his sister, his eyes filled with tears and she put her arms around him as well. 

Khushi took a few steps back, tears rolling down her cheek. Arnav stood up, took his phone out and called their lawyer. "Yes, Mr. Roy, negotiate with Shyam and make sure he signs those divorce papers." As he was speaking on the phone, he noticed Khushi wiping her tears. He cut the call, walked to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Khushi, are you alright?" She looked at him, tears filled in her brown doe-like eyes. "Arnavji, if something had happened to Di last night... I was scared, that Shyam might hurt you, that I would lose you, that is why I didn't let you leave my side. But if something had happened to Di last night because of me.. " He hugged her and placed a kiss on her hair, "Khushi.. shhh.. if I had gone to Di, and if something had happened to you, I would never have been able to forgive myself. Don't worry. Everything is fine now. Shyam is in jail. Roy will negotiate with him and get him to sign the divorce papers. Now he won't be able to harm Di, her baby, you or our baby. So don't worry, sweetheart". He kissed her on her forehead.

Just then the door bell rang. Hari Prakash opened the door and let Rahul and Chameli in. Khushi ran to hug Chameli. Arnav hugged Rahul. "Thank you bhai, you saved my sister. I can't thank you enough!" Khushi looked at Rahul and smiled. Rahul looked at Khushi and then at Arnav and said, "Arnav, I have something to ask you". Arnav smiled and put his hand on Rahul's shoulder. "I know, Bhai, I will take good care of Khushi." Arnav looked at Khushi and took her hand in his and they smiled at each other, remembering the events from the week before the wedding, on the day of the wedding and their suhaag raat. Arnav's thoughts were interrupted when Rahul continued, "No, Arnav, I wanted to ask you for your sister's hand in marriage". 

Everyone was shocked. A tear rolled down Anjali's cheek and she stood up from the sofa. Arnav stared angrily at Rahul and Khushi's eyes widened in shock. Arnav turned to Rahul and said angrily, "My sister doesn't need your pity. Just because you saved her life yesterday doesn't mean that she is alone and that she needs someone in her life. She has her family; she has me to take care of her". Khushi squeezed his hand and Arnav controlled himself. He closed his eyes to control his anger. Rahul was after all Khushi's brother and he did save Anjali's life. He opened his eyes when Rahul continued calmly, "Arnav, I understand what you are going through. I don't want to marry your sister out of pity. I want to marry her because we love each other." Arnav raised his eyebrows and so did everyone else. Anjali slowly walked towards Rahul, suddenly unaware of everyone else around her. She put her arms around him and put her head on his chest, smiling, tears running down her cheeks. Rahul looked at Anjali and put his arms around her and smiled. He caressed her hair and kissed her on her forehead.  He pulled away from the hug and took her face in his hands. "I am sorry, Anjali. I'm sorry I told you that I wasn't sure that I can keep you happy. But last night, I swear I could feel that I had to come to you; I could hear you calling my name. I knew I had to see you, which is why I came to your room. Then when I saw you in danger, I just had to save you.. save you from your pain. Anjali, I know that I want to be with you. I know now that I can give you all the happiness that you deserve, because it breaks my heart to see you in pain. I love you, Anjali and I promise I will take good care of you and our baby." Anjali started crying with happiness and they hugged each other. 

Arnav's eyes filled with tears and Khushi squeezed his hand. She leaned against him and he looked down at his wife, who was crying seeing the confession. Anjali broke off from the hug and walked to her brother. "Chotte, I know it is hard for you to trust anyone now, after what happened to us. First our father, and then Shyam. But I know, Chotte, I know I want to be with Rahul. I love him, Chotte and I want to spend the rest of my life with him". Arnav nodded and hugged her. "Di, I just want you to be happy. If you know that Rahul bhai makes you happy, then who am I to stand in your way". Everyone smiled hearing this. Rahul touched Nani's feet and she hugged him. Mami and Mamaji gave their blessings to Rahul and Anjali. Khushi was thrilled and she was literally jumping, her hand around Arnav's arm. Arnav was happy seeing the happiness on his wife and his sister's faces. 

Suddenly, NK spoke and everyone turned to look at him. "Very good, Nanav. I'm glad you agreed to Rahul and Di's marriage". NK walked to Rahul and said, "Congratulations, Rahul bhai. Now that Nanav has agreed to your marriage, I have something to ask you." NK stammered, as he continued, "I hope you won't mind if I ask you for your sister's hand in marriage". Rahul's eyes widened in shock and everyone else was shocked too. Khushi giggled and looked at Arnav, who smiled seeing Khushi's excitement. Rahul looked at Chameli; she blushed, as she played with her dupatta and she nodded. Rahul walked to her and hugged her. "Really, Chameli, Nanhe? Are you sure?" Rahul teased her.  NK looked confused and everyone else laughed. There was a lot of happiness and joy in the Raizada family that day. Finally, love had won and evil had been cast out of their lives forever. 

----------- 

The end or the beginning? Epilogue coming up soon!

Link to Thread 2 (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3038419)

Edited by boreddamsel - 15 June 2012 at 8:47pm

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

srkrulzsimron...rithuparnaZehra28arshitvmsuganya91samkkomy-loverose2234madhura1HemaSuryaproudsobtian.gaFairy-AmiSamiiiigurukhushakashafaliF.R.I.E.N.D.Sjinsindianjumpingstarfishsuma0119rafnaTinkJia-divya-pinderddfan09l.o.v.e.goyalkalpna123maniac_arshijazzpreethari93ILuv-LoveStorysoapfreak13ipkknd_gbdfanCaroline_arhiarshi10arshiAnuLovesBarunDiaphanousasulpyaarcupcakezArshiKatLoverShwetadatta750bansaldiya55chocolover98tmowlasanjuarshinoordinaTouchOfArHiangelVCoroniArShiRandomGirlsarahehsanblah_blah3Shivika23niania13Shabana0786luckylucky1rparashwildandsweetpurpleloveIPKKNDbigfankrishu3393dmg_roks_antaraharshneeMina420vikadesigirlkptlAMAL722ixraylovearshi01neha2005ipkkndankLily2011samkokaira101swtsamAmidstTheWordssegadnazibahsmileyhug7679RhysenndevsumKareena1994Charmz_58jen_xipkkndfanforevaAbi.Namehak06Fleur_de_Lissruthickdeepa.eAims.JerryTheMousepriasweetzafibhaktiiiudaymanyata07Punkin22meenalumakvarshadazzling_gloryashred12flowers4uShafoodrunkiiebabeDiva_Akorshi-MKB-summaiyasayedsilvia1999soharaMrs_Darcy_17pup03asrcrazesarunlicious..zohakhan7dumasFazila~

1DAlice Goldie
1DAlice
1DAlice

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Lovely update!!
Continue soon!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

krishu3393 Goldie
krishu3393
krishu3393

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
hey its amaizing..!!! i loved it..!!! nice writing done..!!!!
and pls pls continue it..!!!
dnt end it.!!!
will love to read more..!!!
thnks for pm..!!!

Edited by krishu3393 - 13 June 2012 at 11:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

Rhysenn IF-Dazzler
Rhysenn
Rhysenn

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Amazing ending!