Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Arnav and Khushi - a timeless love story! (Page 119)

jazzpreet Senior Member
jazzpreet
jazzpreet

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
awesome update! i can just imagine the look on arnav's face after being caught by buaji haha. thanks for the pm! :) cant wait for anjali to divorce shyam! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

arhi__4ever Goldie
arhi__4ever
arhi__4ever

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
amazing update

wonderful 

Thank you for the pm!

boreddamsel

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
LOVELY UPDATE ARHI ADORABLE AS ALWAYS
CANT WAIT FOR ANJALI N RAHUL TO HOOK UO WONDER HOW THEY GONNA GET SHYAM TO SIGN THE DIVORCE PAPERS
CANT WAIT TO READ MORE
THANKS FOR THE PM

boreddamsel

ILuv-LoveStory Senior Member
ILuv-LoveStory
ILuv-LoveStory

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
awee..lovely part!!!..naughty Khushi..Embarrassed
can't wait for their marriage and suhaag raat..
cont soon!!Smile

boreddamsel

ongongong IF-Dazzler
ongongong
ongongong

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
That was just awwesome! Thanks for the PM & sorry for the late comment.

boreddamsel

Shivika23 Goldie
Shivika23
Shivika23

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
awesome update
continue soon

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Part 38 : Love and pain

The crowd had gathered in front of the mandap in the living room. Anjali and Nani were excited seeing Arnav's smile. Arnav was dressed smartly in a white sherwani, with red and green embroidery. He looked so handsome and smart, Anjali thought. She giggled thinking how Arnav wore a white sherwani instead of his typical black suit, all to please his love, Anjali's eyes teared up as she thought .. to give his bride the perfect wedding she always wanted! Arnav was talking to Akash, but his eyes kept looking in the direction of the corridor upstairs towards his room, where he knew Khushi was getting dressed for the wedding. Arnav couldn't wait to see his bride; after their encounter a few hours earlier, he couldn't wait to see her, to hold her, to hug her, to kiss her, and to be with her. It had been a week since they were living apart, even though he spent most of those nights with her. But it didn't seem the same; he never wanted to stay away from her ever again. He had made up his mind, yes, if I have to go on business trips, I will take her with me; I don't want to stay away from her ever! 

Arnav smiled remembering his bride, his beautiful Khushi; he remembered their first meeting, when she fell into his arms; and on the day of Diwali, how beautiful she looked when he had almost kissed her; his naughty Khushi, he smiled remembering the pranks she had played on him; he remembered her eyes, so beautiful filled with love and care; her smile that had at many occasions taken his breath away.. how much he loved her .. and today she was going to be his once again! His thoughts were interrupted by the murmur that started among the crowd. He turned around and saw his beautiful bride walking towards him, with Payal and Chameli on either side. She was dressed in a red lehenga with green border. She walked towards him, looking down, her face partially hidden by the ghoongat (veil). She was adorned in the most exquisite gold jewelry, studded with precious gems; he could have bought her anything she wanted, but she had chosen the simplest jewelry that the designer had brought. He could hear her payal and the clinking of her bangles even above the appreciative murmur of the crowd. As she reached the top of the stairs, Khushi looked up and her eyes met Arnav's. To them it seemed like no one else was in the room. She blushed but she kept her eyes on him as she slowly glided down the stairs. His heart was beating faster with every step she took and tears rolled down Anjali's face seeing her Chotte's face light up seeing his bride.

As Khushi reached Arnav, he extended his hand. Payal and Chameli looked at each other, but before they could figure out what to do, Khushi had taken his hand and he had pulled her towards him. She crashed against his chest and grabbed his arms. He touched her face and he brought his face closer to her, when Anjali cleared her throat. "Chotte, muharat ka samay ho gaya hain (Chotte, it's time for the auspicious moment)", she said, startling Arnav and Khushi, waking them up from their trance. Khushi and Arnav took the flower garlands in their hands. Khushi reached to put the garland on Arnav and he moved away, stretching taller than her. Everyone cheered, the groom's side encouraging Arnav to not let Khushi win while Anjali, NK and the bride's side encouraging Khushi to put the garland on Arnav. Khushi looked at Arnav, her eyes teared up, seeing which Arnav came closer to her and bowed his head down in front of her. Everyone was in shock, seeing Arnav Singh Raizada bow before someone; Khushi smiled and she put the garland on him. She looked up into his eyes, her eyes twinkling as he put the garland on her. He then took her hand and helped her sit down at the mandap. 

The priest began chanting mantras, and Anjali whispered to Nani, "Dekhiye, mujhe vishwas nahi ho raha hain ki Chotte yeh sab rasme kar rahe hain..(Look, I can't even believe that Chotte is following all the traditions)" Nani smiled and said, "Yeh Chotte ka pyaar hain Khushi bitiya ke liye.. humhe sirf yahi praarthana hain yeh dono hamesha saat rahe aur Devi Maiyya in dono ke jeevan main bahut saare khushiyaan laaye (This is Chotte's love for Khushi. I pray that they will always be together and that God will always brings lots of happiness in their lives)". Anjali nodded and walked up to the mandap, to tie Khushi's lehenga to Arnav's sherwani. She helped them stand up. Arnav took Khushi's hand, and she looked into his eyes. Then they took the four rounds around the fire, while the priest chanted mantras. Once they finished taking the rounds, the priest said, "Ab aap log saat phere lenge (Now you will take the seven vows)". Khushi looked at Arnav with her eyes filled with tears and then looked away. Arnav squeezed her hand and then turned to the priest and said, "Panditji, hum dono yeh saat vaade aap ke saat bolenge.. theek hain (Panditji, we will repeat the seven vows after you, ok?)". Khushi was surprised and she looked at Arnav with raised eyebrows. She couldn't believe Arnav actually wanted to repeat the vows with the priest; she thought he didn't believe in marriage. Arnav smiled at her and she understood what he was thinking; he wanted to do it because he knew it was important to her; what was important to her was important to him too.  Rabba ve played in the background, as the star-crossed lovers finally took the seven steps towards eternal happiness. Seeing Arnav and Khushi repeat the vows after the priest, Anjali's eyes teared up. She slowly excused herself from the mandap and walked to her room.

[ I am sorry some of the sentences are in English, writing them in hindi didn't sound right, especially since my hindi is not so great!] Anjali reached her room and sat on the bed crying. Why am I alone? What did I do wrong? Why can't I find love? Don't I deserve someone's love? Then she felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned around to see Rahul standing behind her. "Anjaliji, aap theekh ho? (Anjali, are you alright?)" She stood up and hugged him tightly, her tear-covered cheeks pressed against his chest. Rahul was shocked and he touched her hair, "Anjaliji, aap.. (Anjali, you..)" He put his hands on her arms and pulled her away. Looking into her eyes, he asked, "Kya baat hain Anjaliji, boliye na(What happened, Anjali, please tell me)". Anjali looked into his eyes and took his hands in hers. "Rahulji, main aap se kuch kehna chahti hoon (Rahul, I want to tell you something). I always told everyone that I was fine and that I have moved on. I hid my sorrow behind my smile. No one knows that I am still upset about what happened to me; about my marriage. I longed for someone, a friend that I could open up to. Then you came into my life. I felt comfortable with you. I found a friend in you, a companion with whom I could share anything. Jo bhi kami mere zindagi main thi, woh aapne aakar poora kar di (You filled whatever was missing in my life). Rahulji", she put his hands next to her heart. "Main aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon. Main aapke dost banna chahti hoon. Main aapke saat hamesha aapke patni ban kar rehna chahti hoon. Mujhe pata hain ki shayad aapne mere baare main aisa kabhi socha nahi hoga. Shayad aapko mujhe dekh kar apni patni ki yaad aa gayi hogi.. isliye aap mere saat samay bitaate the. Shaayad aap mere liye woh mehzooz nahi karte jo main aapke liye mehzooz karti hoon. Par yeh bhaavnaayein mujhe parishaan kar rahe the, isiliye maine aap ko batadi (I love you a lot. I want to be your friend. I want to be with you forever, as your wife. I know maybe you never thought of me that way. Maybe you remembered your wife when you use dto see me. That is why you used to spend time with me. Maybe you don't feel the same way about me the way I feel about you. But these feelings were troubling me, which is why I told you)". She looked into his eyes, but seeing his puzzled look, she left his hands and turned around. 

After a few minutes, Anjali felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned around and Rahul was looking at her, his eyes filled with tears. He took her hand in his and touched her face with the other and said, "Anjali, main bhi aapse pyaar karta hoon aur main samajh sakta hoon ki aap ke dil main kya beet rahi hogi. Jab se aap mere zindagi main aayi hain, mere dil phir se sab mehzooz karne lage hain' khushi, dukh sab kuch.. Mujhe aap ke saat waqt bitaana achcha lagta hain aur main har waqt aap ke baare main sochta hoon (Anjali, I love you too. I know what you are going through. Since you came into my life, my heart can feel again... happiness, sorrow.. everything.. I like spending time with you and I cant stop thinking about you). I can open up to you, but that is not because you remind me of my wife. You are nothing like her; you are mature and responsible, unlike her. Anjali, aap bahut achche hain (Anjali, you are a very nice person). You definitely deserve someone who can make you happy, give you lots of happiness in your life. But I don't know if I can be that person". He removed his hand from her face. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She grabbed his hand, and he slowly removed his hand from hers. He turned around and stopped, and said over his shoulder. "Mujhe maaf karna Anjali (Please forgive me, Anjali)". He walked away, his eyes filled with tears.

Anjali sat down on the bed, her head in her hands. Rahul had stopped outside the door and was leaning against the wall. His heart was breaking hearing her sobs. He almost went back to her but he controlled himself and walked away. He thought, this is best for both of us. I don't want her to be disappointed again, when her husband won't be able to shower her with the love she deserves. A few minutes later, Anjali looked up. She touched her tummy; her baby had kicked again. She wiped her tears; no, I won't cry. I don't need anyone in my life. I have my baby and I have Chotte and my family. She walked back to the mandap. Arnav and Khushi had completed the seven vows and everyone was looking for Anjali. Then Nani spotted Anjali and asked her, "Kahaan gayi thi, Anjali bitiya. Mangalsutra Arnav bitiva ko de deejiye (Where were you, Anjali? Give Arnav the mangalsutra)". Anjali smiled and looked at Arnav. He had a confused look on his face, "Di aap theekh ho? (Di, are you alright?)" She touched his face, smiled and said, "Kyun nahi hogi.. aaj mere Chotte ke shaadi jo hain (Why wont I be? Today is my Chotte's wedding)." Arnav smiled and squeezed Khushi's hand.

Arnav helped Khushi sit down on the mandap. Anjali handed the mangalsutra to Arnav; he took it from her and looked into Khushi's eyes. Her eyes were filled with tears; they remembered the last time Arnav had tied the mangalsutra around her neck. Arnav leaned towards her neck, tied the mangalsutra around it and trailed his fingers slowly on her neck. Her heart started beating quickly at his touch; she turned to look at him and he winked. In the meantime, Anjali kept looking at Rahul, who was standing next to Chameli. She knew he had been looking at her; she could feel his eyes on her, but when she looked at him, he looked away. Anjali handed Arnav the sindoor box and Arnav took a pinch of sindoor in his fingers. He turned to Khushi; when their eyes met they remembered how Arnav had put sindoor on her, angrily at the temple on that fateful night. A tear rolled down Khushi's cheek. Arnav smiled and put the sindoor on the parting line on her forehead. He then leaned towards her and kissed her on her forehead. The crowd gaped, cheered and applauded. Khushi opened her mouth in shock, then made an annoyed face, hearing the cheering. Arnav stood up and turned to her, to give her his hand. She ignored it and got up on her own. He leaned against her and took her hand in his. He leaned towards her and whispered in her ears, "Apne pati se naraaz ho kya (Are you mad at your husband), Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada?" Khushi turned to him, angrily and said, "Haan (Yes)!" Arnav smiled and asked," Kyun (Why)?" Khushi tried to wriggle her hand free, but when she realized she couldn't, she turned to him and said angrily, "Kyunki...(Because..)" She stopped seeing his smile; he looked so handsome, she thought, his eyes twinkling. She didn't notice until then how handsome he looked in his sherwani. A few seconds later, she looked confused and said, "Bhool gayi..(I forgot..)" He shook his head and said, "Pagal (Crazy) !" She looked at him, her mouth wide open. "Khushiji", her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Anjali's voice. "Aap ke aur Chotte ke baatein khatam ho gaye toh rasme shuru kare? (If you and Chotte have finished talking, shall we start the traditions?)" She turned and smiled at Anjali, "Ji Di, hum aaate hain (Yes Di, we aaare coming)". She stammered, realizing that Arnav had picked her up in his arms. Anjali giggled, "Chotte.. Khushiji ko darwaaze pe godh main udhaana hain.. yahaan nahi (Chotte, you have to carry Khushi in your arms at the door, not here)". Everyone laughed, and Arnav said with a smile, "Pata hain, Di.. par meri biwi ko mere godh main rehna achcha lagta hain (I know, Di. But my wife loves to be in my arms)". Khushi blushed, opened her mouth wide and said, "Nahi.. nahi Di, Arnavji jhoot bol rahe hain.. aap jhoot kyu bol rahe hain.. (No... no Di. Arnav is lying.. why are you lying..)" and Khushi kept blabbering till they reached the door. 

Part 39 : Suhaag raat (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2919832&PID=58168367&#58168367)

Edited by boreddamsel - 31 May 2012 at 5:20pm

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

srkrulzsimron...rithuparnaZehra28underground1scarletrosesSattyKsuganya91samkkkosuhanamausammadhura1HemaSuryagurukhushakashafaliF.R.I.E.N.D.SSamiiiicrazygurlVkesAngel_786Vin1805anjali2427cuteritzrafnaneethurosepinderdd-divya-shivani15l.o.v.e.RUKHSAR740random94jazzpreetILuv-LoveStorysoapfreak13hari93SweetSophiecrazy_misheemaniac_arshimz.brararshi10arshichughnlgd9424DiaphanousCaroline_arhiasulpyaarbansaldiya55LIONHEARTchocolover98ipkknd_gbdfantmowlasanjuarshiSavera84noordinaShwetadatta750_Virman_RandomGirloroniArShiarshi_sunshineayl123wildandsweetarnavkushiarshi1DAliceIPKKNDbigfanpurplelovemomai14Shabana0786luckylucky1Shivika23niania13blah_blah3maaneetkimeetvikadesigirlkptlsmile1412harshneeixraygilmorelovearshi01arhi101princess84neha2005sulochana90Rhysennipkkndankdevsumsun_shine_girlKareena1994ExquisiteSanzArshi1195segadmelihoneyAmidstTheWordssooryalekshmiAbi.Namehak06Punkin22sruthickAims.StapletonJerryTheMousesukanyaazafidazzling_gloryashred12kvarshaflowers4uHansaN--peehu--Diva_Akorshi--MISHTEE--rukuswasthikalaksh65silvia1999-MKB-summaiyasayedpup03Mrs_Darcy_17asrcrazesarunlicious..zohakhan7Fazila~dumas

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

great update,loved it

thanks for pm

boreddamsel

Go to top