Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome...loved it..
thnx for PM!!
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!..
Is there going to be any changes in anjali & rahuls relationship?..
Will be waiting for the next update..
Goodluck with your exams & thanks for the PM..
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Beautiful update
Both of them were waiting to be alone!
continue soon
harshnee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
luved it 
wonderful update 
luved it this update especially their need for each other. 
pls bring up the track of honeymoon pls and the baby as well. 
thx a lot for the pm 
continue soon 
sorri for the late reply exams 
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just finished reading every part of your story😊!!! It was superbly Fantastic!! Loved it Amazing story there is not a part I loved more than the other as everything was great. The part where buaji played the trick and slept in Khushi's room to catch Arnav had mme laughing so hard, it was rather hilarious🤣. I really hope Shyam that snake is sent to jail for breaking his restraining order😈, but before that I want him to give Anjali her divorce.
soapfreak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It took me 2 days but finally read all parts... the story is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!! beautifully written, I loved it!!!!! can't wait for next part!!!!👏
momai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wosme...keep udpadting soon...
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Part 40 : Shyam gets caught

Shyam watched as Anjali helped Khushi sit on the bed. He smiled, his heart skipped a beat; Khushiji, you are so beautiful, he thought. I just want to walk in, grab you in my arms and give you a kiss. He grinned, so Khushiji, all ready for your suhaag raat, for a happy romantic night with Arnav? Now, I can't let that happen now, can I, Khushiji? If you can't be mine, I can't let you be happy with anyone else. He grinned as Anjali walked away, leaving Khushi blushing on the bed. Shyam moved closer to the French doors and touched the glass and ran his fingers slowly down the glass, as if touching Khushi's body through the glass. He slowly called out, "Khushiji". He saw her look up; he moved behind the wall. He peeped into the room again and he saw her looking around, scared. He smiled and called out her name again, this time a little louder. He was happy seeing the fear on her face. But then he saw Arnav come into the room. My work here is done, he thought, now it's Anjali's turn; and tiptoed across the poolside towards Anjali's room.

Nani, Anjali and Payal were at the front door, saying goodbye to the Guptas, Chameli and Rahul. As Anjali closed the door, she looked at Rahul, who was walking quietly behind the others. Rahul turned around just as Anjali closed the door. He looked away seeing that the door was closed. Anjali was leaning against the door, wondering why she was feeling upset seeing Rahul leave. She slowly walked to her room. Once she reached her room, she collapsed on the bed, thinking about Rahul. She remembered how she had confessed her feelings to him. A tear rolled down her cheek, he loves me too, she thought. But if only, if only, he believed in himself. Rahul, she whispered his name and put her head in her hands, crying. She felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned, excited; she somehow knew that he would come back to her, that he would understand that she wanted to see him. Her eyes widened in shock, seeing Shyam grinning at her. "Kaise ho, Rani Sahiba. Humara bachcha theek hain na? (How are you, Rani Sahiba? Is our baby doing fine?)" Anjali opened her mouth to scream, but Shyam was too quick for her. He grabbed her, put his left hand over her mouth and took a knife out of his pocket and pointed it at her tummy. "Chup, Rani Sahiba. Bilkul chup. Warna main humare bachche ko..(Quiet, Rani Sahiba. I want complete silence. Otherwise I will hurt our baby)" He laughed. Tears rolled down her cheek, as she nodded. He took his hand off her mouth, took some papers out of his pocket and put it on the table in front of her along with a pen, his other hand still pointing the knife at her tummy. "Humhe iss kaagzat par aap ki dastakat chahiye (I want you to sign these papers)", he said, his face filled with anger. "Jaldi keejiye, Rani Sahiba (Hurry up, Rani Sahiba)."

Rahul opened the front door and walked towards Anjali's room. As he walked, he wondered, what am I doing? Why can't I leave? Why do I want to see her? Why do I feel that she needs me? He walked quickly; his heart was beating fast. He knew something was wrong. He reached her door and stopped. He lifted his hand to knock and then stopped. What am I doing? She must have slept off. Maybe I should leave. He started to turn around, when he heard muffled cries. He stopped and slowly opened the door a bit. His eyes widened in shock.

Akash walked down the stairs. He had called the police inspector earlier; he said that there had been no sign of Shyam during the wedding functions. But Akash knew that Shyam would try to talk, or maybe even attack, Khushi or Anjali. As he walked down the stairs, he looked towards Arnav and Khushi's bedroom; the door was closed. Bhai must be with Khushiji, so she will be fine. I need to go check on Di. He walked towards Anjali's room and saw Rahul closing the door. Rahul was wondering, should I barge in? No, it doesn't look like he will actually hurt her. I should first call the police, and then maybe I can barge in and scare the man, Rahul thought as he closed the door slowly. Rahul turned, saw Akash and ran towards him. "Anjaliji ke saat koi aadmi hain. Uski haat main chaaku..police ko..(There is a guy with Anjali. He has a knife in his hand. We should inform the police)" Rahul started; Akash nodded and ran to the living room. Rahul turned, opened the door to Anjali's room quickly and ran towards Shyam. Both Anjali and Shyam turned to look at him, surprised. Rahul pushed off the knife from Shyam's hand and brought his other fist down on Shyam's wrist. Shyam cried out in pain. "Anjali," Rahul screamed, "Bahar jaao.. jaldi (Leave the room.. immediately)". Anjali shook her head. "Nahi, Rahulji, aap..(No, Rahul.. you)" she started. Rahul pushed Shyam to the wall, and shoved his arm under Shyam's face and turned to look at her. "Anjali, jaao (Anjali, go)". Shyam freed himself and punched Rahul in the face. Anjali screamed. Rahul fell back, but quickly gained his balance and and pushed Shyam against the wall. Pressing him against the wall with one hand, he punched him in his stomach twice and then pulled him towards him and punched his face hard. Shyam fell to the side. Rahul sat down and punched Shyam in the stomach and in the face continuously, until Akash came into the room with a few men. The policemen handcuffed and dragged an unconscious Shyam out of the room.

Akash turned and looked at Rahul and said, "Thanks Bhai.. aap nahi hote toh..(Thanks bro, if you weren't here then..)". He turned to look at Anjali, who had sat down on the bed, tears streaming down her cheek. Rahul also turned to look at Anjali; he started to move towards her, but saw that Akash ran to Anjali and sat down next to her and touched her shoulder. Anjali hugged Akash and started crying. Rahul felt his heart breaking watching Anjali cry. He slowly took a few steps back, turned around and slowly walked out of the room. 

-------

I'm sorry there is no Arshi in this update, but I wanted to write one post completely about their romance .. and that's coming up again tonight.. soon.. to celebrate the one year anniversary of IPKKND!! A long and romantic update! 

Part 41 : Newly wed romance (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/58487865)

Guys, please leave your comments. Silent readers, please like and comment. It is kind of disappointing to see many views and no feedback. Its your feedback that makes me want to update and continue writing!! and I love love reading your comments about the story!! Thanks!

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GREAT UPDATE SHYAM DESERVE WAT HE GOT THANK GOD RAHUL WAS THERE TO SAVE HER WAS MISSING ARHI BUT CANT WAIT FOR THE OTHER UPDATE LOVE HOW U PORTRAY RAHUL EMOTIONS N FEELINGS TOWARDS ANJALI WANT TO KNOW HER SIDE SOON CONTINUE SOON THANKS FOR THE PM
Punkin22 thumbnail
Very nice dear.  I wish you would have hit Shyam at least one more time for me!!!!  I am so glad things are moving in the right direction for Anjali.  She deserves a little happiness herself. Your story moves at a wonderful pace.  Look forward to update.  Don't worry about exams, I believe you did well... Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago