Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
v nice post & vnice observation dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

titleepari

mehbubarahman01 Goldie
mehbubarahman01
mehbubarahman01

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
according to me watching ub's planning is very fun to watch to me its very entertainment, bd left for america is relieved to me, rama;s positiveness is very nice to watch i hope there is more to it, nd talking to dukhi atma;s is very annoying, om;s changes is very shocking and mishra's missing is very sad, bt putting aside navya's tears nd sorrw the change which i m most enjoying is ub's planning, plotting and expressions

titleepari

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
agree dear...never ever thought this big changes with come in Navya even till last month...but for the show to go on we need to bring in some twist and our show Navya always surprises us...like Anantika said expect the unexpected...

titleepari

nisha342012 Senior Member
nisha342012
nisha342012

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
very unexpected happens...

titleepari

AditiReddy1 Groupbie
AditiReddy1
AditiReddy1

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by titleepari

hello guys.. i know most of you are disappointed with the saas bahu track in navya.. but guys lets be hopeful and cheer up.. this track will soon end and we will definately get back the old charm soon.. 
coming to the point guys this new track has brought in a lot of changes and i thought of asking you guys if you all ever thought a year back when our show started that such changes were possible in the show..

1. guys our show is an year old & when the show started did any of us think that our conservative "baba" would give serious competition to the typical saasus of sp in planning and plotting and tearing the remaining three 4 hairs in his head just to separate our anya??

2. a year back did anybody think that BD wud ever visit her KAMLESH babua in AMREEKA??? HOPJ

3. a year back did any of you think that the evil RAMA will turn positive?? & that 2 for a small etremelely irritating prankster kid??? (after the shagun fiasco i didnt even dream of it) guess mohan shud learn something from bittu asap.. Tongue

4. a year back did anybody think that our great dukhi aatmas will turn into evill tongued vamps.. conspiring against our poor navya??

5. a year back did anyone think that om papa who scared the hell out of our 19 year old anant in the ice cream night out epi would turn into a dumb wall in the show??

6.finally did anyone ever think that the mishra's will suddenly vanish from the show and forget all about their navya and damad anant even though he has met with such a horrible accident??

well if you ask me i would say... the changes are gifts of the tattoo track which is full of masala...

ps: the post is not meant to hurt anybody.. comments and likes are most welcome..Smile

planning and plotting and tearing the remaining three 4 hair in his head just to separate our anya???ROFL 

good one 

Edited by AditiReddy1 - 06 April 2012 at 8:09am

titleepari

--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
agree

titleepari

Go to top