Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -ksh-

I am here means I am not watching. 😆I am not much of a cricket fan.

I am here but i am watching too... 😆  I am not much of a cricket fan either... Many times I just watch it when its about to end... I just like to see the last few overs... 😳
I am heading out now, so i thought of watching it for a little while... 
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Dhoni...❤️

RCB won because DD played worse. But...de Villiers, Vettori and Muralitharan played well! Everybody else should go sink in "chullu bar paani"!

Hey Jaya...

I miss RD in the RCB team... Wish they had retained him... 
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Tell me about it Maddy! Does not feel right at all...😭. Are you watching the CSK match...Dwayne Bravo hit 43 of 18 balls! 😲
🤡 Naughty Granny Dentist gave me a good drilling!  Now, I am recovering and hope to be back in action soon...
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -ksh-

So Marimba admitted she is Mogli. Good job Shee!

She admitted it ages ago lol..we just never said it out aloud..till she said it...but I don't. Think she was trying to hide it really...
wat_up thumbnail

Hey Jess... 

Hi Maddy, cool you said hi. I think people can be buddy's with guys it's not necessary tht it means more...

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: wat_up

She admitted it ages ago lol..we just never said it out aloud..till she said it...but I don't. Think she was trying to hide it really...

Mogli fooled me so easily to!  😆   Jess, how are you this naughty and erotic morning?!  🤗
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

Mogli fooled me so easily to!  😆   Jess, how are you this naughty and erotic morning?!  🤗

Gaurav, I think you don't pay attention..you did not god was Shashi even, I bet we're I or eraser to change our names you would not know who we were..but I like that innocence, no wonder Eraser chose yu on that date thing..you simple, honest, snd yes can be too erotic, and granny things well that do not get but that's you. 
wat_up thumbnail
We should have had you and 2 direct on the ht seat it be truly hot..so now you can ask his wild things that make his day 
Originally posted by: wat_up

Gaurav, I think you don't pay attention..you did not god was Shashi even, I bet we're I or eraser to change our names you would not know who we were..but I like that innocence, no wonder Eraser chose yu on that date thing..you simple, honest, snd yes can be too erotic, and granny things well that do not get but that's you. 

I am lost in my own thoughts.  😆  Jess and Eraser, I knew who you would be even if the names were changed.  Because, I chat with you and Eraser the most.  Even when I changed my name, some did not know who I was.  Where is ERASER?!  I sent Tuli you know what.  The Granny talk is between me and my girly girly!  She understands me well.  😉