Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Woah...you are a reader then. πŸ‘ Yea good plan...Paris and Milan for shoes...woman... take me with ya!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†How many pairs...I don't even know...the last count was 90 something. I think it may be more now.πŸ˜† What about you?

Yeah my mom was a English teacher (is a teacher nowπŸ˜†), so I started reading Shakespeare quite early (with the normal English translation). If I win a lottery I will take you for sure. I don't have 90. but I have around 30 pairs of flatsπŸ˜†. 

Is that Oriya or Bengali? I thought Sheldon spoke Oriya?

Oriya and Bengali are a bit similar.

You're from there too? Finally. Sheldon...see you found someone that speaks it!

He is Bengali πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

I am fine.The rock music did not stop.It continued again the last night too till 2 AM.πŸ₯±Dexter,i don't know the language.Just hello hi coz my sister stays in orissa,so often hear such common phrases when I go to pay a visit there.

That sucks, I thought there are laws in India about loud music??. Where in Orissa??

Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Yeah my mom was a English teacher (is a teacher nowπŸ˜†), so I started reading Shakespeare quite early (with the normal English translation). If I win a lottery I will take you for sure. I don't have 90. but I have around 30 pairs of flatsπŸ˜†. 

You'll catch up with me in no time...πŸ˜†...I'm not getting pissed for a long time which by default means I'm not buying shoes for a long time. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh I did not know Oriya and Bengali is similar...but it makes sense...they are quite close on the map. 

@SB: Gotcha. πŸ˜ƒ

Anyone misses desi food here?
If yes,then just to make you envious,I had unlimited kebabs and biriyanis for lunch today.Can't stop drooling

That sucks, I thought there are laws in India about loud music??. Where in Orissa??

The owners are influential,no use of laws.Complaints to the police were made,but no one came to issue a warning.🀒

@bold-Cuttack.

You'll catch up with me in no time...πŸ˜†...I'm not getting pissed for a long time which by default means I'm not buying shoes for a long time. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh I did not know Oriya and Bengali is similar...but it makes sense...they are quite close on the map.

You not getting pissed in bad for American economy πŸ˜†, but retail therapy sounds fun. Oriya has some similarity with Bengali and Marathi.

Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

The owners are influential,no use of laws.Complaints to the police were made,but no one came to issue a warning.🀒@bold-Cuttack.

Ahh as they say money talks in India. Cuttack: I have some family members staying there.

You not getting pissed in bad for American economy πŸ˜†, but retail therapy sounds fun. Oriya has some similarity with Bengali and Marathi.

Stupid American economy takes all my money and I don't even get to win the lottery. Yeh kahe ka insaaf! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wait what...it sounds similar to Marathi too? That's strange...Maharashtra is on the other side of the map. So I'd assume Marathi was more similar to the South languages.