Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@ jess you watched housefull 2 already?? How was it?
Theatre was only half full for Housefull 2 Jess!  I guess people don't like to waste money in theatres these days in Overseas! 

Originally posted by: vibz88

@ ania yup you can say that :-) his pm friend . Wat happened to him? He was fine two days back!!

Errm...all I can say is that I hope you've not shared your private details with him! 
He has leaked ppl's private conversations...he pasted a chat log for one of the members here...and accused her of stuff she never did. Then he tried creating rift btw ppl (including me) by instigating us against each other...I talked to him over PMs for around 2 days only and it all ended up creating the biggest havoc! He is an asshole that deserved to be banned! Consider yourself lucky and saved! πŸ˜Š
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

Theatre was only half full for Housefull 2 Jess!  I guess people don't like to waste money in theatres these days in Overseas! 

where I was it was packed  some goras shoras and naturally majority desisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyhow spread the word...Want Akshay back on top...

@ania yup on high spirits...

humminggg...away
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ania--

Errm...all I can say is that I hope you've not shared your private details with him!
He has leaked ppl's private conversations...he pasted a chat log for one of the members here...and accused her of stuff she never did. Then he tried creating rift btw ppl (including me) by instigating us against each other...I talked to him over PMs for around 2 days only and it all ended up creating the biggest havoc! He is an asshole that deserved to be banned! Consider yourself lucky and saved!😊

😲 i don know wat to say 😲 am shocked. He seemed very sweet

Originally posted by: vibz88

😲 i don know wat to say 😲 am shocked. He seemed very sweet

He managed to fool the best of the lot! So, I'm not really surprised here...don't tell me you shared your name/location and exchanged email IDs too? πŸ˜²  
Edited by --ania-- - 12 years ago
Jess, just for you, Madonna's exclusive "Bad Girl" from 1993!  πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUII7DTACf4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by EroticGauravMad - 12 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ania--

He managed to fool the best of the lot! So, I'm not really surprised here...don't tell me you shared your name/location and exchanged email IDs too?😲

no just name location and profession. Not e mail ids.

Originally posted by: Kunalkohli

what do you guys think ?1333861130130

That your Movies Suck.
Here Gaurav,

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYkwziTrv5o[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by DejaVu. - 12 years ago