CC# 62 -Chill Mahaul te Mithe Chawl- - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --ania--

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GbKxScr3Uw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

anyone likes this song??

ahh...I miss Zainab...she introduced me to Imran Khan and Bewafa and Amplifier! 

U Talking About "LIKE", it is the EVERYDAY ANTHEM for GUYZ like me... Zainab liked Imran khan??? 22 jo... no doubt y i like her... bamb aa kudi πŸ˜†

do u understand the lyrics also ania??

hey jess! 
I'm good! Watched Kahani for the second time! <3

how you been? 

really😲

I saw houseull with Akshay and loved it

I miss Zanaib too btw

Originally posted by -Radhe-

U Talking About "LIKE", it is the EVERYDAY ANTHEM for GUYZ like me... Zainab liked Imran khan??? 22 jo... no doubt y i like her... bamb aa kudi πŸ˜†

do u understand the lyrics also ania??

lol...is it so? Ok jee toh aap apni entry har baar isi "anthem" se kia karna? k? πŸ˜†

yeh, I didn't know who he was...got to know through her. Apparently, someone from our IC has met him and said he was really flirty and all...haha. That's another story ...

Though Amplifier is more catchy, my fav. is Bewafa. The lyrics (if you mean the punjabi part) aren't too hard to understand...assi nu punjabi andi hai thori thori ... heh. 
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri

Sasur ji ka naam bhi chun liya? Wahh...kya dedication hain Billa! Ab where can we find a girl whose dad is named Balwant Rai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Meet Balwant Rai from Ghayal

i use 2 call my ex simran's dad by this name... bahut chid jaati thi πŸ˜†

Though Amplifier is more catchy, my fav. is Bewafa. The lyrics (if you mean the punjabi part) aren't too hard to understand...assi nu punjabi andi hai thori thori ... heh. 

I m sure the real meaning is hard 2 understand unless u r punjaban kudi...

the best line from bewaffa is...

"Sannu Sadni aey Nau uda leke, Teinu pende ude bhulekhey"...

I literally wish no guy shud go with this kind of situation, sab kuch sehan ho jaata hai not this line πŸ˜†

I m sure the real meaning is hard 2 understand unless u r punjaban kudi...

the best line from bewaffa is...

"Sannu Sadni aey Nau uda leke, Teinu pende ude bhulekhey"...

I literally wish no guy shud go with this kind of situation, sab kuch sehan ho jaata hai not this line πŸ˜†

Damn. you're so right! I have no idea what that part meant...had to look it up! 
But, really, I did understand everything else πŸ˜›

I liked the beginning and when he says 'rowe gi menu yaad karke' ...I dunno it just sounded so nice...no, I ain't sadistic!

Meet Balwant Rai from Ghayal

i use 2 call my ex simran's dad by this name... bahut chid jaati thi πŸ˜†

Billa  you seem more like a Sunny Deol fan than Salman.πŸ˜† Last night you were jhadoying Ghatak dialog...today you tell me you named your ex's father Balwant Rai from Ghayal. πŸ˜†

Naam bhi chuna toh kya chuna...Amrish Puri's character...bohut rapchik hain tuh sach mein. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ania, I havent seen khani not really into Vidya but was movie good?

btw imran khan punjabi songs rock...and bewfaa is sad but cool
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago

Damn. you're so right! I have no idea what that part meant...had to look it up! 
But, really, I did understand everything else πŸ˜›

You know if u don't love a guy, it is not that much painful, but this line... it means "She call u by his name, all the time she think of him in u" ... most deadliest weapon a gal can use on guy...

Ania, u just hit my most weakest point gal... coming weak i m going 2 do something which will be reply for this kind of situation... life is a big game... thot of something... if it happens den i will be the most happiest guy...
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri

Billa  you seem more like a Sunny Deol fan than Salman.πŸ˜† Last night you were jhadoying Ghatak dialog...today you tell me you named your ex's father Balwant Rai from Ghayal. πŸ˜†

Naam bhi chuna toh kya chuna...Amrish Puri's character...bohut rapchik hain tuh sach mein. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is just 10% of me... u spend a whole day wid me... u will see 60% Salman, 20% Govinda, 5% Akki, 5% Sunny, 5% Big B, 5% Anil Kapoor - in me... u won't believe how i behave wid my lady boss, ask her "what kind of guy sameer is"... only reaction she will give "😑" πŸ˜†

Boss se yaad aaya never dere shud be a lady boss πŸ˜†