Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 2direct

They showed Asad Malik, boy does he have a hot temper. I didnt' expect it cause he looks so naive and simple.

BTW Belated congrats didn't I tell you we'll take the Asia cup home :)

ohh yes you did.. Kher Mubarak..

Asad Malik the actor right??

acha I'm finally going to bed.. It's 4:42 am here..😳

Good Night...
This is embarrassing. While browsing through topics, 2-3 times I accidentally clicked on user ids instead of topics. I don't even know who they are and I hope they don't think that I'm stalking them. ðŸ˜† 
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I used to check people profile when I was new. just to see who they were, but ever since I heard its called stalking,i never visit anyone's profile. Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
^I only click on the members in my buddy list sometimes to send PMs or scraps. But today I accidentally clicked at least 3 random members while browsing. :)
sheee thumbnail
Whats so wrong in checking profile? I dont get it. I dont check it now because everyone think its stalking, otherwise its harmless. I dont think its wrong to check everyone's profile once in a lifetime. 
There's nothing wrong in checking profiles, Shee. I check sometimes to send PMs, scraps and if the member is MIA. 

But I do wonder when new user ids with zero posts check my profile every 2-3 days. Anyway, no big deal. :) 
sheee thumbnail
new members always seem fishy. 
sheee thumbnail
And I never wonder about anything. wondering is pointless, all problems start with wondering. 
Originally posted by: sheee

And I never wonder about anything. wondering is pointless, all problems start with wondering. 

Ha ha. That's a wonderful thought, Sheee. 
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

This is embarrassing. While browsing through topics, 2-3 times I accidentally clicked on user ids instead of topics. I don't even know who they are and I hope they don't think that I'm stalking them. ðŸ˜† 

Oh Maya...I have done that too...it happens inadvertently on a Mac especially! Poor Blue-Ice ji...I clicked on her profile last week when I meant to hit a different button!
😆