dont want 2 believe any spoiler

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i m fed up , frustrated ..its high tym all spoiler said that khushi will confess but it never happened more over serial is not getting interesting at all ...unnecessary fight no clues to clear mu ...its was betterto see  that comics epi which was far better then this week i feel atleast we enjoy a bit not get angry ...seriously if nothing happened today i will quit this show ...i love this show bcoz it was unique but now cv is just dragging uncessary...

and i dont want to trust any spoiler any rumor they built trust to fans and play wid there emotion ,,,,,,,,,,

i absolutely agree with u...even emmbh is nice now a days.. but i don't want to mention  that...but i don't want my show going in this way...ian fed up and frustrated...
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

i absolutely agree with u...even emmbh is nice now a days.. but i don't want to mention  that...but i don't want my show going in this way...ian fed up and frustrated...

thanks atleat sumi wid me
agree if the track does not progress many people will stop watching this dragging track for sure! everyone's patience quota has ended!
Originally posted by Swap-Arhi

agree if the track does not progress many people will stop watching this dragging track for sure! everyone's patience quota has ended!

i dont  kn y cv is not considering his fan wht they want
Edited by pooja102 - 12 years ago
maybe CV's have no idea what the fans think n want, maybe they do not read IF? atleast I hope they read the news paper articles n listen to Rangmanch positive critics?
Normally i try not to believe any spoilers other than Mishti's these days. only her spoilers are reliable.And Zee_news is back. Her news r reliable as well... Edited by babes25 - 12 years ago

Even I have stopped watching the show daily I only watch some scenes on weekends due to how boring this how is. I mean we don't care how long the show runs as long as the cvs make use of their time and aren't necessarily dragging it, but that's EXACTLY what they're doing! It's really irritating me I hope something interesting happens soon because I'm so sick of the watching the same thing every week. There will be one Raaba Ve moment but it always goes back to them hating each other and keeping their misunderstandings to themselves! Ugh so frustrating! 

Originally posted by babes25

Normally i try not to believe any spoilers other than Mishti's these days. only her spoilers are reliable.And Zee_news is back. Her news r reliable as well...

yay that right...while watching today sbb  cv going comic again god help this show...i dont kn wht cv trying to do
I only take and accept and like misti and Zee spoilers
I don't think and like articles and some times e24 also fake... and some articles are fake also
so only for me  Zee_news and misti spoilers are right... and I belive them...
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago